Derrick Rose Explains Why He Wasn't Dancing During All-Star Intro

most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-27-2012, 05:56 PM         #121
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]



only real goats dance
 6 years ago '05        #122
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
avatar space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 33538 33538
 DrX said:



only real goats dance
everytime i see that sh*t, i be like "ayeeeeeeee wall k!llin it"
 6 years ago '07        #123
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
 Frank Hampton said:
Is this real life? F*cking


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #124
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 487 487
Can't knock him. He didn't participate in the dance,nor the game.
 6 years ago '10        #125
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 samsin420 said:
Can't knock him. He didn't participate in the dance,nor the game.
his stats in that game better than the man smiley your using.
 6 years ago '05        #126
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 joshdogg26 said:
oh, we know u can, derrick

holy sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #127
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
 0ddJoB said:
omg derrick rose is a real n*gga thats why

lebron and dwight are just real GOOFY n*ggas
 6 years ago '10        #128
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$9,773 | Props total: 2866 2866
Na smart man (as far as this). n*ggas can knock about him not bein competent or whatever they want...but so far he doesnt really have a blemish on his image since entering the NBA (even admist the college scandal)
 6 years ago '10        #129
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
 joshdogg26 said:
oh, we know u can, derrick


so is that how n*ggas do it in chi town?
 6 years ago '12        #130
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11352 11352
 ARosary said:
Na smart man (as far as this). n*ggas can knock about him not bein competent or whatever they want...but so far he doesnt really have a blemish on his image since entering the NBA (even admist the college scandal)

i still wanna know the sliced wrist sh*t. dude said he was eatin an apple in bed. sounds funny to me

Derrick Rose is unbelievable, absurd, ridiculous. And so is this Chicago Tribune story about how Rose suffered a knife wound requiring 10 stitches, via the illustrious MOUTHPIECE Sports.
Rose missed Monday's practice after he needed 10 stitches to close a gash suffered when he said he rolled onto a knife while eating an apple in bed.

"It was a silly incident," Rose said. "I was cutting up some food and I laid on a knife getting lazy in bed. I went to go get a bottle of water, came back, forgot the knife was there, then sat down and sliced my arm.
 6 years ago '06        #131
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 487 487
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
his stats in that game better than the man smiley your using.


I was just trollin. He actually had a good game. Him and Blake.
 02-27-2012, 06:56 PM         #132
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
i still wanna know the sliced wrist sh*t. dude said he was eatin an apple in bed. sounds funny to me

Derrick Rose is unbelievable, absurd, ridiculous. And so is this Chicago Tribune story about how Rose suffered a knife wound requiring 10 stitches, via the illustrious MOUTHPIECE Sports.
Rose missed Monday's practice after he needed 10 stitches to close a gash suffered when he said he rolled onto a knife while eating an apple in bed.

"It was a silly incident," Rose said. "I was cutting up some food and I laid on a knife getting lazy in bed. I went to go get a bottle of water, came back, forgot the knife was there, then sat down and sliced my arm.


nahh.. Rose was in a gang f!ght.. and some dude pulled a knife on him
 6 years ago '08        #133
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
Really? 8 pages about why Rose chose not to dance during the intro? Must be slow sports day.SMH
 6 years ago '04        #134
serty321 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
 44wade said:
i still wanna know the sliced wrist sh*t. dude said he was eatin an apple in bed. sounds funny to me

Derrick Rose is unbelievable, absurd, ridiculous. And so is this Chicago Tribune story about how Rose suffered a knife wound requiring 10 stitches, via the illustrious MOUTHPIECE Sports.
Rose missed Monday's practice after he needed 10 stitches to close a gash suffered when he said he rolled onto a knife while eating an apple in bed.

"It was a silly incident," Rose said. "I was cutting up some food and I laid on a knife getting lazy in bed. I went to go get a bottle of water, came back, forgot the knife was there, then sat down and sliced my arm.
NOOOOOooo..this didn't happen....did it?
 6 years ago '11        #135
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,922 | Props total: 1652 1652
n*ggas in here really mad, that the man didn't dance with other men on a stage? Coo makes sense
 6 years ago '12        #136
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 206 MrSonics said:


time and place?? there is music on and its the all star game

this guy is jst a lame tho, iono how he even got that big contract, he cant even give a good interview to save his life, soundin like a hood rat chick n sh*t when he talks.

nothing appealing about him except his game, he jst dnt got the charisma and character.. no wonder adidas stay losing to Nike
Your dumb as fu*k LMAO
 6 years ago '12        #137
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
Lame a.ss n*ggas on boxden just want something to complain about
 6 years ago '05        #138
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 206 MrSonics said:


time and place?? there is music on and its the all star game

this guy is jst a lame tho, iono how he even got that big contract, he cant even give a good interview to save his life, soundin like a hood rat chick n sh*t when he talks.

nothing appealing about him except his game, he jst dnt got the charisma and character.. no wonder adidas stay losing to Nike
He balls hard and gets paid millions to do so



so why you mad?
 6 years ago '04        #139
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 gunit50cent123 said:
Just because he takes every basketball game seriously he's doing something wrong?

These guys have a whole weekend to party and dance. D-Rose came ready to play even though he knew he wasn't planning on playing most of the game.

Also, you shouldn't compare personalities and get mad at Rose for not dancing. That's who he is as a person. Rose is more reserved while LeBron and Dwight are more outgoing and jokers.

smh at people getting offended because a grown man aint dance for them on tv
For someone to get offended because another grown man won't dance on tv really makes me question their manhood..
 02-27-2012, 07:36 PM         #140
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaoooo this dumb n*gga doesn't even know how to have fun its a all star game. acting serious like he was gonna do sh*t in the game got his usual 3 a.ssists tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
166 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
236 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
74 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy