audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
424 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 5 Highest paying jobs with little to no school
13 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$871 | Props total: 23 23
 joshdogg26 said:
oh, we know u can, derrick

holy sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #122
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 98 98
 0ddJoB said:
omg derrick rose is a real n*gga thats why

lebron and dwight are just real GOOFY n*ggas
 6 years ago '10        #123
ARosary 48 heat pts48
space
space
$10,162 | Props total: 3477 3477
Na smart man (as far as this). n*ggas can knock about him not bein competent or whatever they want...but so far he doesnt really have a blemish on his image since entering the NBA (even admist the college scandal)
 6 years ago '10        #124
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,058 | Props total: 3007 3007
 joshdogg26 said:
oh, we know u can, derrick

so is that how n*ggas do it in chi town?
 6 years ago '12        #125
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,981 | Props total: 14171 14171
 ARosary said:
Na smart man (as far as this). n*ggas can knock about him not bein competent or whatever they want...but so far he doesnt really have a blemish on his image since entering the NBA (even admist the college scandal)

i still wanna know the sliced wrist sh*t. dude said he was eatin an apple in bed. sounds funny to me

Derrick Rose is unbelievable, absurd, ridiculous. And so is this Chicago Tribune story about how Rose suffered a knife wound requiring 10 stitches, via the illustrious MOUTHPIECE Sports.
Rose missed Monday's practice after he needed 10 stitches to close a gash suffered when he said he rolled onto a knife while eating an apple in bed.

"It was a silly incident," Rose said. "I was cutting up some food and I laid on a knife getting lazy in bed. I went to go get a bottle of water, came back, forgot the knife was there, then sat down and sliced my arm.
 6 years ago '06        #126
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
his stats in that game better than the man smiley your using.

I was just trollin. He actually had a good game. Him and Blake.
 02-27-2012, 05:56 PM         #127
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
i still wanna know the sliced wrist sh*t. dude said he was eatin an apple in bed. sounds funny to me

Derrick Rose is unbelievable, absurd, ridiculous. And so is this Chicago Tribune story about how Rose suffered a knife wound requiring 10 stitches, via the illustrious MOUTHPIECE Sports.
Rose missed Monday's practice after he needed 10 stitches to close a gash suffered when he said he rolled onto a knife while eating an apple in bed.

"It was a silly incident," Rose said. "I was cutting up some food and I laid on a knife getting lazy in bed. I went to go get a bottle of water, came back, forgot the knife was there, then sat down and sliced my arm.

nahh.. Rose was in a gang f!ght.. and some dude pulled a knife on him
 6 years ago '08        #128
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$11,043 | Props total: 4161 4161
Really? 8 pages about why Rose chose not to dance during the intro? Must be slow sports day.SMH
 6 years ago '04        #129
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 11 11
 44wade said:

NOOOOOooo..this didn't happen....did it?
 6 years ago '11        #130
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 2139 2139
n*ggas in here really mad, that the man didn't dance with other men on a stage? Coo makes sense
 6 years ago '12        #131
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,882 | Props total: 735 735
 206 MrSonics said:

time and place?? there is music on and its the all star game

this guy is jst a lame tho, iono how he even got that big contract, he cant even give a good interview to save his life, soundin like a hood rat chick n sh*t when he talks.

nothing appealing about him except his game, he jst dnt got the charisma and character.. no wonder adidas stay losing to Nike
Your dumb as fu*k LMAO
 6 years ago '12        #132
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,882 | Props total: 735 735
Lame a.ss n*ggas on boxden just want something to complain about
 6 years ago '05        #133
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 688 688
 206 MrSonics said:

time and place?? there is music on and its the all star game

this guy is jst a lame tho, iono how he even got that big contract, he cant even give a good interview to save his life, soundin like a hood rat chick n sh*t when he talks.

nothing appealing about him except his game, he jst dnt got the charisma and character.. no wonder adidas stay losing to Nike
He balls hard and gets paid millions to do so

so why you mad?
 6 years ago '04        #134
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 gunit50cent123 said:
Just because he takes every basketball game seriously he's doing something wrong?

These guys have a whole weekend to party and dance. D-Rose came ready to play even though he knew he wasn't planning on playing most of the game.

Also, you shouldn't compare personalities and get mad at Rose for not dancing. That's who he is as a person. Rose is more reserved while LeBron and Dwight are more outgoing and jokers.

smh at people getting offended because a grown man aint dance for them on tv
For someone to get offended because another grown man won't dance on tv really makes me question their manhood..
 02-27-2012, 06:36 PM         #135
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaoooo this dumb n*gga doesn't even know how to have fun its a all star game. acting serious like he was gonna do sh*t in the game got his usual 3 a.ssists tho
 6 years ago '05        #136
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
lmaoooo this dumb n*gga doesn't even know how to have fun its a all star game. acting serious like he was gonna do sh*t in the game got his usual 3 a.ssists tho

He doesn't like playing in exhibition games ...so you prefer he danced for you and your day would've been better?

Helped bring the East back tho Seegay
 6 years ago '08        #137
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,900 | Props total: 15185 15185
We really talkn bout him not dancing in the All-Star Game intros I'd much rather see the East starters dancing after Bron hit the game winning shot
 6 years ago '05        #138
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
We really talkn bout him not dancing in the All-Star Game intros I'd much rather see the East starters dancing after Bron hit the game winning shot

[pic - click to view]

Yep, they'll just be dancing during the intros for years to come
 02-27-2012, 06:53 PM         #139
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would have preferred to see the reigning "MVP" having fun at an all star game.............seems like he still emo about his performance in the ECF last year
 6 years ago '07        #140
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,386 | Props total: 206 206
people forget that the Bulls almost lost to the Pacers last year in the 1st round tho...
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
102 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
115 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
47 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
60 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy