Reason Why Lebron Hasn't Entered a Dunk Contest

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
He doesnt do it for the same reason he doesnt take final shots
 6 years ago '04        #42
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
i dont know why everyone wants superstars to take place in this thing. when you have something to gain, its worth it. lebron/kobe/durant all these guys are already considered great. there not going to gain fans by performing well. but theyll be ridiculed and criticized for days if they participate and dont perform to everyones standards. there are only so many dunks people can do. i re watched the 2000 dunk contest that everyone was considering great, and i was like are you kidding? even vince carter, who did have some crazy dunks, did that 360 windmill like 3 separate times, and did a running 2 hand dunk to end it. stackhouse sucked, hughes misses all his dunks, francis only got attention because of his size, but his dunks were nothing great. its like the dunkers do 3 different versions of the same dunk nowadays.

that dunk this year with the 2 basketballs was one of the more original/tough dunks ive seen in a while. if your a young guy, you have plenty to gain by winning the dunk contest. i definitely think they should add a huge cash prize. the amount of money the nba makes from this weekend, its a damn shame they dont.
 02-27-2012, 03:53 AM         #43
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
he'd fit right in.

doing in-game dunks in the dunk contest.
 6 years ago '08        #44
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
why hasn't rose, melo, wade or durant done it either?
 02-27-2012, 07:19 AM         #45
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a wh0ore...
 6 years ago '09        #46
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
"I'm an in-game dunker." Funny how people fail to notice he never even dunks on anybody (because they usually move out the way) in the game so you might as well do the dunk competition lol.
 6 years ago '09        #47
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 mothu79 said:
He is scared to lose. He was fu*king pouting after the allstar game. All the other players was on the court giving daps while this n*gga walked to the bench all pissed. I hope he never wins a fu*king ring. I hate his attitude!
Thats what he meant tho first it was he didn't want to win now its he hates losing and if he hates losing its because what lol. This thread has been made many times and it's clear that bron is not a creative dunker he jumps high and gets power dunks thats it.
 6 years ago '06        #48
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Back in the day n*ggas like Jordan n them even tried the 3 point shoot out jus cuz they were that competitive... n*ggas today jus wana kick it during all star weekend n look fresh on the sidelines wit their kids
 02-27-2012, 08:02 AM         #49
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 Mill for the winner
250K for second place
100K for third

Lebron James
John Wall
Blake Griffin
Dwight Howard
and 4 more.

6 years ago '04        #50
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4062 4062
 haff3131 said:
i dont know why everyone wants superstars to take place in this thing. when you have something to gain, its worth it. lebron/kobe/durant all these guys are already considered great. there not going to gain fans by performing well. but theyll be ridiculed and criticized for days if they participate and dont perform to everyones standards. there are only so many dunks people can do. i re watched the 2000 dunk contest that everyone was considering great, and i was like are you kidding? even vince carter, who did have some crazy dunks, did that 360 windmill like 3 separate times, and did a running 2 hand dunk to end it. stackhouse sucked, hughes misses all his dunks, francis only got attention because of his size, but his dunks were nothing great. its like the dunkers do 3 different versions of the same dunk nowadays.

that dunk this year with the 2 basketballs was one of the more original/tough dunks ive seen in a while. if your a young guy, you have plenty to gain by winning the dunk contest. i definitely think they should add a huge cash prize. the amount of money the nba makes from this weekend, its a damn shame they dont.
Its for bragging rights . Even though the 3 point contest has a prize the real prize is being considered the best shooter in the league . Above all the prize is to be considered the best dunker in the league . There isnt a dunk that hasnt been done allready what are you expecting to see ? And why are you guys so intent on making the rich , richer ? Give money to the winners CHARITY .
 02-27-2012, 08:33 AM         #51
Alec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You all are just as fu*king annoying as ESPN blowing everything up, fu*k all you haters for real. He can do whatever the fu*k he wants he doesn't need to impress anyone.
 6 years ago '11        #52
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 haff3131 said:
i dont know why everyone wants superstars to take place in this thing.
Maybe because the greatest moments in dunk contest history have came when superstars were in it. MJ from the free throw line. Dominique Wilkins. Vince Carter.
 6 years ago '04        #53
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
lebron is too shook to play in the dunk contest for the same reason that he was too shook to realize that if he really wanted to be a billionaire global icon he'd have gone to NYC and played for the knicks. he's soft as sh*t,, oversensitive and a bi*ch in his heart. that will always separate him from kobe, MJ, , bird, magic, russell, even carmelo and wade
 6 years ago '08        #54
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
lebron is too shook to play in the dunk contest for the same reason that he was too shook to realize that if he really wanted to be a billionaire global icon he'd have gone to NYC and played for the knicks. he's soft as sh*t,, oversensitive and a bi*ch in his heart. that will always separate him from kobe, MJ, , bird, magic, russell, even carmelo and wade
how can you disrespect mj, kobe, bird, magic & russell by putting melo in the same sentence. Melo has accomplished nothing.
 6 years ago '08        #55
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12264 12264
 sjrocc05 said:
what a bi*ch a.ss DIVA........
4 real...Oh if its a million on the line I'm in a.ss n*gga. It's like $50 grand now, back when MJ and Nique was in it it was prolly $15-20 stacks. SMH Lebron. Its like having you wisdom teeth pulled, shoulda did it early in you career and got it over with...if you lose you lose...Mike lost Nique lost and who knows, I'm positive your in-game dunk style would have gotten you the fan vote---you're king right?!? I'm positive you could have beat Jeremy Evans n*gga.
 6 years ago '10        #56
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Lol at people catching feelings because he CHOOSES not to participate. This is just like Cleveland, people think they own him

Besides, with it being fan voting now it would be one sided
 6 years ago '08        #57
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12264 12264
 portis187 said:
why hasn't rose, melo, wade or durant done it either?
Nothing wrong with the dunk contest...don't be fooled its about the draw.

I can tell you now Melo and Wade don't got those creative type of ups.

Durant with them long a.ss arms should try it at least once.

Rose I would absolutely love to see it. Matter fact David Stern should go with a all point guard dunk contest next year

Rose, Westbrook, John Wall and help me out BX I need another point guard to throw in.
 6 years ago '08        #58
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Nothing wrong with the dunk contest...don't be fooled its about the draw.

I can tell you now Melo and Wade don't got those creative type of ups.

Durant with them long a.ss arms should try it at least once.

Rose I would absolutely love to see it. Matter fact David Stern should go with a all point guard dunk contest next year

Rose, Westbrook, John Wall and help me out BX I need another point guard to throw in.
lin?

6 years ago '04        #59
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
 portis187 said:
how can you disrespect mj, kobe, bird, magic & russell by putting melo in the same sentence. Melo has accomplished nothing.
n*gga i was talking about the difference between those guys and lebron, that k!ller instinct and the desire to want the last shot, to want to step on your throat in the last minute.. melo has the gene, bron doesnt, i said "hell even wade and melo" meaning they were more of an afterthought

KD and duncan have it too.

Last edited by torious; 02-27-2012 at 09:59 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #60
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
LeBron, Shannon Brown, Von Wafer (lmfao) & J.R. Giddens not a bad dunk contest minus Wafer
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago