Reason Why Lebron Hasn't Entered a Dunk Contest

most viewed right now
 74
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 4609 4609
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
dude they scrutiny EVERYTHING THIS MAN DOES from his off season football game

to what he tweets who he's friends media and espn blow up everything he does

THERE NOTHING HE CAN DO IN A DUNK CONTEST TO PROVE ANYTHING all the can do is take an L cause no matter what he does they will fine something to bi*ch. And if he didnt win they would go in on that sh*t to . So i dont blame LBJ i dont blame any of the super stars the bad out weights the good by far u can thank sports talk radio and media for no stars doing it anymore .
That's it he is tired of being talked about negatively
Tonight he had 36 points and made 6 threes but all WE been talking about
is his key turnover and the fact that he didn't want to shoot the game winner
 6 years ago '10        #22
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209 OP
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
dude they scrutiny EVERYTHING THIS MAN DOES from his off season football game

to what he tweets who he's friends media and espn blow up everything he does

THERE NOTHING HE CAN DO IN A DUNK CONTEST TO PROVE ANYTHING all the can do is take an L cause no matter what he does they will fine something to bi*ch. And if he didnt win they would go in on that sh*t to . So i dont blame LBJ i dont blame any of the super stars the bad out weights the good by far u can thank sports talk radio and media for no stars doing it anymore .
And who's fault is that?

Who decided to get Chosen-1 tatted on his back?


[pic - click to view]



Who decided to call himself King James?


[pic - click to view]



Who decided to make the decision?


[pic - click to view]



Who decided to team up with Dwade & Chris Bosh?


[pic - click to view]




Why do you think he gets this much scrutiny? He put it on himself, stop cradling him like you have been. Just stop it, it's looking disgusting for you.
 6 years ago '10        #23
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
And who's fault is that?

Who decided to get Chosen-1 tatted on his back?


[pic - click to view]



Who decided to call himself King James?


[pic - click to view]



Who decided to make the decision?


[pic - click to view]



Who decided to team up with Dwade & Chris Bosh?


[pic - click to view]




Why do you think he gets this much scrutiny? He put it on himself, stop cradling him like you have been. Just stop it, it's looking disgusting for you.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #24
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209 OP
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 Gottagat said:

[pic - click to view]

It be like that sometimes homie

G-Unit did it to himself
 6 years ago '10        #25
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
It be like that sometimes homie

G-Unit did it to himself
i hear u bruh
but i thought it was common knowledge to ignore that n*gga when he start ranting in circles n shyt
 6 years ago '10        #26
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209 OP
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 Gottagat said:
i hear u bruh
but i thought it was common knowledge to ignore that n*gga when he start ranting in circles n shyt
Yea it really is

I dunno, guess I be hoping one day he'll just actually stop with those pro-black, anti-media posts.....then I remember what the fu*k am I thinking, he's an idiot
 6 years ago '07        #27
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Qbert said:
The NBA guys of today feel like they have a lot to lose I figure. This is why the dunk competition is suffering.
this.. and gerald wallace, enough said
 6 years ago '11        #28
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 752 752
 maxnn said:
Giddens was channeling Larry Nance all night, Lebron was meh
 6 years ago '04        #29
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6452 6452
Bron tripping
 6 years ago '05        #30
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 ST21 said:
the real reason: he's sacred of losing.
/thread
 6 years ago '05        #31
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
He is scared to lose. He was fu*king pouting after the allstar game. All the other players was on the court giving daps while this n*gga walked to the bench all pissed. I hope he never wins a fu*king ring. I hate his attitude!
 6 years ago '05        #32
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12569 12569
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
And who's fault is that?

Who decided to get Chosen-1 tatted on his back?


[pic - click to view]



Who decided to call himself King James?


[pic - click to view]



Who decided to make the decision?


[pic - click to view]



Who decided to team up with Dwade & Chris Bosh?


[pic - click to view]




Why do you think he gets this much scrutiny? He put it on himself, stop cradling him like you have been. Just stop it, it's looking disgusting for you.
This post was beautiful
 6 years ago '08        #33
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
Wait, it's fan voting?!?!?!

If that's the case, then he should do it, b/c the fans are gonna upvote the sh*t outta the simplest of his dunks. I didn't know, I thought it was still judges, and I know he wouldn't have won b/c he's not creative enough.
 6 years ago '06        #34
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 stlcardinals19 said:
Wait, it's fan voting?!?!?!

If that's the case, then he should do it, b/c the fans are gonna upvote the sh*t outta the simplest of his dunks. I didn't know, I thought it was still judges, and I know he wouldn't have won b/c he's not creative enough.
That's why I'm saying... all LeBron has to do is just dunk it normally... and he'll win easily unless they're other superstars and not randoms...
 6 years ago '04        #35
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 2716 2716
its because he knows he'll choke in the last round
 6 years ago '04        #36
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 fat_boyy21 said:
its because he knows he'll choke in the last round
That last one is always crucial




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '06        #37
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 vshah24 said:
That last one is always crucial
Rose fan talking about choking? this can't be life
 6 years ago '04        #38
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 PG-13 said:
Rose fan talking about choking? this can't be life
LeBron stan still talking after choking TODAY?

Can't be life





  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '06        #39
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 vshah24 said:
LeBron stan still talking after choking TODAY?

Can't be life

all-star game...really?
 6 years ago '05        #40
hmkicks 
space
avatar space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 29 29
All Star Weekend is on some BET awards sh*t now
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy