Seth Rogen ethers Chris Brown while hosting Awards Show!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
 JayDee11 said:
Yea, this CB/Rhianna situation is about outrageous as Robert Downey Jr's extensive drug history. Funny, because he was at the Oscars recently. I wonder how many of his people where in damn near protest mode like they are with CB. Its obvious you're too naive for this discussion. You're one of those people who thinks since your eyes and ears are closed, then reality isn't actually occurring. When you act as if white skin has nothing to do with a situation, it makes me wonder how can anybody be so dumbfounded. Lastly, I expect your kind to make "dumbass" comments about my entire race. Why would I be pissed off? Its about as clockwork as the sun setting and people eating. Its what makes your people who they are or do I need to inform you of this as well?
 02-27-2012, 11:35 AM         #162
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
I applaud whitey for being soooo damn concerned about domestic violence in the black community. So concerned that they're still talking about this old situation. I just wonder why these white "entertainers" wasn't as interested in that old white man who was laying hands on children at Penn State. I mean that was a much more recent event. Maybe they view this behavior as normal for their kind.
They could give 2 sh*ts.........they just hate to see a person make a mistake and still get praise for their talent........while they can forgive their stars over and over again for fu*king up in the public eye..........they feel the need to castrate black stars because I honestly think that the whites who do this feel like blacks don't deserve to have their status of success and fortune.......so when our stars mess up its almost like they are waiting for them to fail so they can kick and tell them they were never sh*t in the first place..........its just racism plain and simple.....but I digress
 6 years ago '08        #163
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
This goes all the way back to OJ, in case ya forgot
 02-27-2012, 12:09 PM         #164
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaDirtiest said:
Not supporting a publicly known woman beater has nothing to do with being racist. You n-words always play the race card even when its not applicable.
Okay.......ya boy Charlie Sheen pulled a fu*king gun on his woman.......and he was "Winning" remember that bullsh*t.............the dumb a.ss sold out life story on broadway...remember that sh*t..........man just keep it real.........if this was Robert Downey Jr this should would not be a issue right now.........
 6 years ago '09        #165
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
i lovw how some of you posters are so qyick top defend a guy who beat the sh*t out of a chick, i wonder would you be so pathetically apolgetic if some dude did that to your sister, daughter, or mother

i get it...you guys love chris brown but stop being fanboys, its pretty gay
 6 years ago '09        #166
JayChan 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 2 2
 majestic75 said:
It's hilarious that people are defending Chris Brown. Chics on facebook talking about "you can beat me anytime Chris!"

black people.
lol humanity is lost i want to die
 6 years ago '11        #167
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,668 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #168
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Damn. My n*ggas in this thread putting in mad work playing the race card and the victim and this sh*t ain't got nothing to do with them. Nice work BX, nice work. Only on BX could a comedian be labeled a racist for cracking jokes. I think the fact that we have so many black members that scream racism every 10 threads is a testament to how racist (or ignorant, take your pick) our people are. Calm all that sh*t down. It was a joke, laugh and keep it moving. bi*ch.
 02-27-2012, 12:55 PM         #169
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Damn. My n*ggas in this thread putting in mad work playing the race card and the victim and this sh*t ain't got nothing to do with them. Nice work BX, nice work. Only on BX could a comedian be labeled a racist for cracking jokes. I think the fact that we have so many black members that scream racism every 10 threads is a testament to how racist (or ignorant, take your pick) our people are. Calm all that sh*t down. It was a joke, laugh and keep it moving. bi*ch.
 6 years ago '05        #170
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10774 10774

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #171
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
I'ts interesting that the group of people who are always saying that Blacks can't get over the past they themselves love bringing it up
 02-27-2012, 01:27 PM         #172
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lotta white people on this msg board. Did I really just read a muthafuhka type out "you N-Words" ??? Lmao
Again... Chris Brown beat up on Rihanna. Hopefully he learned something. Black folk... We a real forgiving race. Sheeeeeit, we forgave ya'll muthafuhkin' a.sses didn't we? And in everything we read, watch, & listen to we are reminded why we shouldn't. n*ggas in here (Or so we think) with that "my brothas don't support a woman beater" bs. No n*gga, I support my fuhkin' race regardless who don't like that sh*t. Everybody done did dirt & if you haven't then continue ranting & raving about others from the comfort of mommys house. Fuhkin' weirdos. Damn right its a race thing its America goddammit this our bread butter. WE didn't make it like that -_-

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 02-27-2012 at 01:30 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #173
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]

I love when white people say this because it just goes to sure they have no clue what's going on in this world. They act as if being white doesn't have it's benefits. They love to bring up affirmative action, "why do they have a B.E.T station and we have nothing". The benefits of having white skin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.the benefits of having Black skin.
 6 years ago '07        #174
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 zogby said:
Nicolas Cage Arrested For Abusing Wife in 2011
WHY IS THIS FUNNY MAN NOT SAYING JOKE ???
I don't know but people had no problem sh*tting of Floyd Mayweather with no pictures or evidence
 6 years ago '07        #175
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah this is how i expected this thread to go.
 6 years ago '07        #176
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Hagler, you my dude and everything, so I hate to completely blow up your argument and make you look stupid... BUT:

Roman Polanski did not attend the 75th Oscars in 2002...

He was not allowed back into the United States to attend(he hasn't been in the US since the 70's).

Harrison Ford accepted his Award for him.

There WAS A HUGE MEDIA CONTROVERSY AND HUGE MEDIA COVERAGE when Polanski was trying to come back to the US 5 or so years ago...

And lastly as to why he even won the Award or has people who still support him and feel bad for him... You have to understand his tragic life before the supposed "Rape" happened...

Both his Mother and his Father were k!lled in the Holocaust, which he survived in Poland during World War 2... And as if that wasn't enough to fukk the guy up, His Wife and Unborn Child were murdered by the Charles Manson Family in his own Home... The guy went thru some terrible horrible sh*t...

Finally, when it comes to the "Rape" of the "13 year old Girl" by "Drugging" Her... Let's be very clear about the facts:

While being questioned after reporting the "Rape", the 13 year old girl admiited the following to Police:

1. She had already had consensual s3x with a older man before meeting Polanski
2. She had already used Qualludes regularly before meeting Polanski
3. As a 13 year old girl, her mother not only allowed but wanted her 13 year old Daughter to spend alone time with a famous Hollywood Director who's own Wife had been massacred by Cult members.

Do the math fam... What mother would not only allow, but encourage this behavior???? What kind of 13 year old girl would already have had s3x and used Qualludes on multiple occasions at age 13???? In the 70's(not now when everything is over s3xed)????

And none of this is to mention that he is from Europe where older men are legally allowed to have s3x with very young girls(I believe where he lives now, France, it's legal to have s3x with a 13 year old)

So as for all that "Monster" stuff about Polanski... You may or may not still come to that conclussion, but atleast know the facts first...

Like the fact that he certainly did not attend the Oscars in 2002... And hasn't been allowed in this Country since the 70's.

That's pretty much your entire argument... And it's totally false.

amazing at all the excuses. He had a tough life growing up blah blah blah. Once again Blacks have to get over the past but whites do not have to. Kobe still to this day get's called a rapist
 02-27-2012, 01:47 PM         #177
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevante said:
Soooooooooooooo this thread got to 19 pages cause of the black posters?
 02-27-2012, 02:22 PM         #178
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
I love when white people say this because it just goes to sure they have no clue what's going on in this world. They act as if being white doesn't have it's benefits. They love to bring up affirmative action, "why do they have a B.E.T station and we have nothing". The benefits of having white skin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.the benefits of having Black skin.
Word. But just think, before the internet white people didn't have this voice they have now & this ballsy disrespectful sh*t they can kick online.
On a hip hop msg board no less -_-
Never understand why white ppl give so much of a fuhk about us. When we could give two sh*ts about them. Aint hate. Just the truth.
 6 years ago '11        #179
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 20 20
Real talk.
 6 years ago '11        #180
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 ballergenetics said:
seth rogan >>>> chris brown
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy