Seth Rogen ethers Chris Brown while hosting Awards Show!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #141
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,263 | Props total: 239 239
first of all he didnt ether him

second fu*k op

third fu*k seth
 02-27-2012, 08:59 AM         #142
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
I only have one question : WHY IS IT ONLY WHITE PPL THAS CRYIN ABOUT IT THEN ???? STILL ?????
Oh you didnt know? White ppl can't stand us, but can't keep us off their mind.

Look @ this website. Lol
Sh*t, look at this thread!
 6 years ago '05        #143
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Illstreet said:
While being questioned after reporting the "Rape", the 13 year old girl admiited the following to Police:

1. She had already had consensual s3x with a older man before meeting Polanski
2. She had already used Qualludes regularly before meeting Polanski
3. As a 13 year old girl, her mother not only allowed but wanted her 13 year old Daughter to spend alone time with a famous Hollywood Director who's own Wife had been massacred by Cult members.

Do the math fam... What mother would not only allow, but encourage this behavior???? What kind of 13 year old girl would already have had s3x and used Qualludes on multiple occasions at age 13???? In the 70's(not now when everything is over s3xed)????

And none of this is to mention that he is from Europe where older men are legally allowed to have s3x with very young girls(I believe where he lives now, France, it's legal to have s3x with a 13 year old)

WTF....All them excuses you posted makes it seem like its her fault she got r*ped...

Thats like If a Woman got r*ped coming out of the club you could say...

1. She shouldn't have been wearing that s3xy dress its only going to make men want her more

2. Leaving the Club drunk is a stupid thing to do as a woman

3. She shouldn't have been leading men on dancing all s3xy all over the club all night...

and this is America...he knew the lands of the law...If he wanna fu*k 13 year old GIRLS stay in Europe
 02-27-2012, 09:12 AM         #144
NotInThisTown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess people are labeling races still? Mexican people, black people, white people........... For some of you that's all you do, label each other because you'r lives are worthless...... Just like people in here getting worked up by a joke..... God should've made us all the same color initially, so some of you fu*ktards could be happy......
 6 years ago '04        #145
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Illstreet said:
Hagler, you my dude and everything, so I hate to completely blow up your argument and make you look stupid... BUT:

Roman Polanski did not attend the 75th Oscars in 2002...

He was not allowed back into the United States to attend(he hasn't been in the US since the 70's).

Harrison Ford accepted his Award for him.

There WAS A HUGE MEDIA CONTROVERSY AND HUGE MEDIA COVERAGE when Polanski was trying to come back to the US 5 or so years ago...

And lastly as to why he even won the Award or has people who still support him and feel bad for him... You have to understand his tragic life before the supposed "Rape" happened...

Both his Mother and his Father were k!lled in the Holocaust, which he survived in Poland during World War 2... And as if that wasn't enough to fukk the guy up, His Wife and Unborn Child were murdered by the Charles Manson Family in his own Home... The guy went thru some terrible horrible sh*t...

Finally, when it comes to the "Rape" of the "13 year old Girl" by "Drugging" Her... Let's be very clear about the facts:

While being questioned after reporting the "Rape", the 13 year old girl admiited the following to Police:

3. As a 13 year old girl, her mother not only allowed but wanted her 13 year old Daughter to spend alone time with a famous Hollywood Director who's own Wife had been massacred by Cult members.

Do the math fam... What mother would not only allow, but encourage this behavior???? What kind of 13 year old girl would already have had s3x and used Qualludes on multiple occasions at age 13???? In the 70's(not now when everything is over s3xed)????

And none of this is to mention that he is from Europe where older men are legally allowed to have s3x with very young girls(I believe where he lives now, France, it's legal to have s3x with a 13 year old)

So as for all that "Monster" stuff about Polanski... You may or may not still come to that conclussion, but atleast know the facts first...

Like the fact that he certainly did not attend the Oscars in 2002... And hasn't been allowed in this Country since the 70's.

That's pretty much your entire argument... And it's totally false.

the guy must have gone through horrible sh*t but everything you said are all EXCUSES for what he did.

Based on your argument, to make it as an example, say that both of my parents were k!lled in front of my eyes when i was 10 years old. My uncle molested me as a child. Somehow years later in my 40s I met your 15 year old sister and sodomized her, drugged her and all of that sh*t.

Would you be making the same excuses for me?? fu*k no. There ain't no Product of my environment bullsh*t here, he knew exactly what he was doing and he definitely knew he was wrong for doing it.... otherwise he wouldn't have fled the country would he and acted like sh*t never happened
 6 years ago '04        #146
J`WizZle 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 1 1
Jay Dee is officially RACIST....Fail of a post and attempt...Ignoramus
 02-27-2012, 09:23 AM         #147
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Hagler, you my dude and everything, so I hate to completely blow up your argument and make you look stupid... BUT:

Roman Polanski did not attend the 75th Oscars in 2002...

He was not allowed back into the United States to attend(he hasn't been in the US since the 70's).

Harrison Ford accepted his Award for him.

There WAS A HUGE MEDIA CONTROVERSY AND HUGE MEDIA COVERAGE when Polanski was trying to come back to the US 5 or so years ago...

And lastly as to why he even won the Award or has people who still support him and feel bad for him... You have to understand his tragic life before the supposed "Rape" happened...

Both his Mother and his Father were k!lled in the Holocaust, which he survived in Poland during World War 2... And as if that wasn't enough to fukk the guy up, His Wife and Unborn Child were murdered by the Charles Manson Family in his own Home... The guy went thru some terrible horrible sh*t...

Finally, when it comes to the "Rape" of the "13 year old Girl" by "Drugging" Her... Let's be very clear about the facts:

So as for all that "Monster" stuff about Polanski... You may or may not still come to that conclussion, but atleast know the facts first...

Like the fact that he certainly did not attend the Oscars in 2002... And hasn't been allowed in this Country since the 70's.

That's pretty much your entire argument... And it's totally false.

Yo WTF did I just read?
WOW!
 6 years ago '06        #148
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 Coke Wave said:
he's a jew though
Who sponsored the slave trade
 02-27-2012, 09:24 AM         #149
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:

WTF....All them excuses you posted makes it seem like its her fault she got r*ped...

Thats like If a Woman got r*ped coming out of the club you could say...

1. She shouldn't have been wearing that s3xy dress its only going to make men want her more

2. Leaving the Club drunk is a stupid thing to do as a woman

3. She shouldn't have been leading men on dancing all s3xy all over the club all night...

and this is America...he knew the lands of the law...If he wanna fu*k 13 year old GIRLS stay in Europe
Actually no, none of your comparisons are applicable in the least...

13 year old girls should not be left alone with grown men they or you do not know...

And then you add in that it is a 13 year old that was previously s3xually active and a borderline drug addict...

Connect the dots...

The whole thing was a set up to hit the guy with a civil suit... And cash in on millions... Probably a plan by the mother.

She puttin out for other random dudes at 13 but says no to one of the hottest Directors in the world at the time(he said it was completely consensual)?????

Cmon Son

And none of that has to do with the point... Which is that he was not at the Oscars... Nor has he been in this country for decades.

Last edited by Illstreet; 02-27-2012 at 09:38 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #150
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 447 447
Everyone loves Em and he rap about k!lling women.
 6 years ago '08        #151
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
 mastermind_AD said:
Everyone loves Em and he rap about k!lling women.
but he hasn't k!lled any. If the glove fits you must convict....I mean acquit
 02-27-2012, 09:36 AM         #152
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
the guy must have gone through horrible sh*t but everything you said are all EXCUSES for what he did.

Based on your argument, to make it as an example, say that both of my parents were k!lled in front of my eyes when i was 10 years old. My uncle molested me as a child. Somehow years later in my 40s I met your 15 year old sister and sodomized her, drugged her and all of that sh*t.

Would you be making the same excuses for me?? fu*k no. There ain't no Product of my environment bullsh*t here, he knew exactly what he was doing and he definitely knew he was wrong for doing it.... otherwise he wouldn't have fled the country would he and acted like sh*t never happened
Yeah, you actually have no idea what you're talking about... That's not why he fled... He fled because the Judge was a Media and Celebrity Thirsty Hollywood Judge who wanted to drag the trial out for his own benifit and embarrass Polanski on National TV.

Watch the Documentary "Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired"

THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY(the man who was going after Polanski) says in the Documentary himself that if it were him, he would have done the same thing that Polanski did... By fleeing... Because of the totally improper and illegal actions the Judge was making...

THE PROSECUTER!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #153
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15

[video - click to view]

02-27-2012, 10:25 AM         #154
littlemanp32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this isn't race related morons, seth talked trash about mel gibson and brett ratner too... that's what comedians do at award shows talk sh*t about other entertainers that mess up! DUUUHHHH
 6 years ago '07        #155
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
i like how all the people sticking up for Chris Brown are unintentionally ethering him more by comparing him to a child rapist.
 6 years ago '06        #156
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
Damn, I bet yall really feel bad for ike turner, I guess he was before his time.
 6 years ago '04        #157
octane 
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 649 649
 PLK187 said:
if you hate chris brown your a racist. FACT
I hate rapist, child molesters, and women beaters. Does chris brown fit into that category? Thats why I hate Kobe, Ben r*pethlisberger, Roman Powlanski, R Kelly,.....
 6 years ago '10        #158
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,528 | Props total: 5859 5859
Seth could have been talking about this man...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #159
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]

02-27-2012, 11:19 AM         #160
Deetee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Somebody explain to me how the white man is destroying Chris Brown?

White people let him perform at the Grammy Awards
White people let him perform at the NBA All Star Game
White people let him in movies
White people give him checks
White people buy his music
White people distribute his music

Cracking jokes on Chris Brown is holding him back? If they want to stop him all they have to do is drop him from his label, wouldn't that be easier?
NBA= dominately black sport
What movies last time i checked all his movies Takers, Stomp The Yard, This Christmas were black movies.
White people give him checks?? No sh*t their caking off him
White people buy his music? ur point?
White people distribute his music? No sh*t they make money off him again

In summary ur an idiot
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago