Seth Rogen ethers Chris Brown while hosting Awards Show!

most viewed right now
 89
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
askifan04 
space
avatar space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0
 kevante said:
I think you guys are missing the point. THAT sh*t WAS FUNNY! Comedian made a good joke
Thank you.

This is not about race, its about a famous guy beating the ever living sh*t out of a famous girl. The reason it is getting so much play is because it is still very current, the other headlines are very old.

Does no one remember how much crap Gibson took for all that extremely racist stuff he said? People had a field day that, as they should have.

CB beat the hell out of her, and really has not owned it.

There are always people that are going to say racist comments on a subject and act ignorant (see any thread on the BX).

It is about domestic abuse, and I honestly think if this was a famous white star they would be catching the same hell.
 6 years ago '04        #122
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 JayDee11 said:
Yea, this CB/Rhianna situation is about outrageous as Robert Downey Jr's extensive drug history. Funny, because he was at the Oscars recently. I wonder how many of his people where in damn near protest mode like they are with CB. Its obvious you're too naive for this discussion. You're one of those people who thinks since your eyes and ears are closed, then reality isn't actually occurring. When you act as if white skin has nothing to do with a situation, it makes me wonder how can anybody be so dumbfounded. Lastly, I expect your kind to make "dumbass" comments about my entire race. Why would I be pissed off? Its about as clockwork as the sun setting and people eating. Its what makes your people who they are or do I need to inform you of this as well?
n*gga, you setting black people back one comment at a time... shut the fu*k up you sound so damn retarded... Thank you!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #123
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 Barack Obonga said:
hey cracka

chris brown beat up riri 4 years ago and cm punk nor your cracka a.ss country singer gave a fu*k 1 year ago,2 years ago,3 years ago, or when it fu*king happened.

shout out to seth though
Im black, and want to say you are retarded.

The reason Chris brown and riri incident is talked about now because they are making music together and are rumored back together. Have you been living under the rock for this whole time instead bringing this whole race bullsh*t. Really have you been so out of touch in this world and dont realize black girls in the hood are saying the same thing about Chris brown bi*ch a.ss. Yes any man who beats a woman are weak a.ss n*ggaz.

And also the reason the sandusky sh*t is not talked about again, because joe Paterno died last month. Its the same reason why people dont talk about micheal jackson pedo sh*t, or how everybody is praising Whitney houston, even though before her death she was in everybody crackhead joke.
 6 years ago '10        #124
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Marvin Hagler said:
March 1977

Legendary award winning Hollywood director Roman Polanski was arrested and charged with a number of offenses against Samantha Geimer, a 13-year-old girl – r*pe by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious act upon a child under 14, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor. Upon learning that he was likely to face imprisonment and deportation, Polanski fled to France in February 1978, hours before he was to be formally sentenced. Since then Polanski has mostly lived in France and avoided visiting countries likely to extradite him to the United States.




March 2002


Roman Polanski with the support of over ONE HUNDRED MEMBERS OF HOLLYWOOD was allowed to return to the United States to attend the 75th Annual Academy Awards to receive his Best Director Oscar for The Pianist.



they actually gave that monster a standing ovation wit NANN WORD bout his crimes



wheres da jokes & etherous punchlines bout evil Polanski brehs? wheres da professional wrestlers like Chris Jericho to make angry self righteous videos about how disgustin it is to r*pe kids?? threats to castrate him like they threatened to curb stomp Breezy? wheres da media outrage? fu*k it WHERES DA GYODDAMN MEDIA COVERAGE PERIOD??? fu*k out my face wit this race card bullsh*t mayne. looka here when white folks start makin a gyoddamn TWENTY FIVE YEAR FUGITIVE pedophile rapist the target of they vitriol & venom then MAYBE i'll cosign them bein obsessed wit Chris Brown. until then shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i'mma stay black and mo importantly stay callin out da bullsh*t for whut it is. RACISM
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #125
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Im black, and want to say you are retarded.

The reason Chris brown and riri incident is talked about now because they are making music together and are rumored back together. Have you been living under the rock for this whole time instead bringing this whole race bullsh*t. Really have you been so out of touch in this world and dont realize black girls in the hood are saying the same thing about Chris brown bi*ch a.ss. Yes any man who beats a woman are weak a.ss n*ggaz.

And also the reason the sandusky sh*t is not talked about again, because joe Paterno died last month. Its the same reason why people dont talk about micheal jackson pedo sh*t, or how everybody is praising Whitney houston, even though before her death she was in everybody crackhead joke.
I laugh when I see sh*t like that

its like, am I to believe that you're actually black when you need to say it sounds rather fictitious and contrived just to support your argument

and if you actually are black, then you just look like an ol tom bootlickin a.ss negro
 6 years ago '05        #126
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3452 3452
 wassermusik said:
Hey darky, ...
Drown yourself in a pool of your own hatred, idiot.

Think Viktor Vaughn said it best when he wrote.

"Sparky
I had enough of your malarkey
For one don't mark me and who you calling darky?"
 6 years ago '04        #127
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 eza said:
I am not defending chris brown but hollywood is obviously racist there is a double standard going on there are loads of white actors such as charlie sheen who are know addicts and abusers and they embrace them but some reason they want to crucify chris brown there is a double standard going on
:wtf: look man there is no excuse for what Chris brown did... if you don't create something for people to look down on you about or judge you by then you wouldn't have these issues.
 6 years ago '04        #128
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 ondatpurple said:
I laugh when I see sh*t like that

its like, am I to believe that you're actually black when you need to say it sounds rather fictitious and contrived just to support your argument

and if you actually are black, then you just look like an ol tom bootlickin a.ss negro
it's uncle tom you damn dummy also, know as house ****** shut the fu*k up don't make anymore statements please.
 6 years ago '10        #129
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 dog4life said:
it's uncle tom you damn dummy also, know as house ****** shut the fu*k up don't make anymore statements please.
if you a real n*gga you dont even need to see the uncle part n*ggas already supposed to know what you talkin bout

so sit YO a.ss down you clueless a.ss d!ckrider
 02-27-2012, 08:08 AM         #130
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
if you a real n*gga you dont even need to see the uncle part n*ggas already supposed to know what you talkin bout

so sit YO a.ss down you clueless a.ss d!ckrider
That ma'fuhka ain't black. But it's the internet, let him be who he wants to be.
 6 years ago '05        #131
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 1489 1489
at people saying a person abusing drugs only hurts themselves..you ever seen what a person kids/spouse/other family members go thru? that sh*t hurts an a.ss of people. And Chris brown is an easy target especially with their new music they have recently put out. But double standards is high in america. "Racism still alive they just be concealing it"
 6 years ago '05        #132
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7673 7673
 JustForgetIt said:
these type of threads really show how unaware some people are smh. I don't mind Seth Rogan, he's a comedian, but it's time to leave that man CB alone.
this, i only agree because white people dont hold their own accountable for sh*t..
 6 years ago '05        #133
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
the ether really wasnt aimed at chris brown....it seemed to me that the grammy awards was the recipient. CB aint been doin nothing but gettin his name out there an performin everywhere since hes been gettin bashed so his pockets aint doin nothing but gettin fat
 6 years ago '11        #134
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 20 20
Hahahhaa.. These sensitive black people on here.. It is very amusing. Get over yourselves. It's a comedian. When I see Dave Chapelle or Chris Rock making comments about white folks I laugh at it. It is funny as hell. Y'all are too sensitive. Seriously.
 02-27-2012, 08:31 AM         #135
ralph lauren  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paul mooney just did a special this past month.. and he still made a jokes about chris..

seth just tryn to make a joke
 02-27-2012, 08:35 AM         #136
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shutterbug said:
Hahahhaa.. These sensitive black people on here.. It is very amusing. Get over yourselves. It's a comedian. When I see Dave Chapelle or Chris Rock making comments about white folks I laugh at it. It is funny as hell. Y'all are too sensitive. Seriously.
I wouldn't care if I were white

See what I did there? Lol
 6 years ago '08        #137
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
black people always stand up or defend the biggest coons or ghettoest black people, but if a black person doesn't agree they are called an uncle tom. When we call you thugs were racist, but you have no problem glorifying & applauding thugish behavior & what not. This black on black crime needs to end.





















 6 years ago '05        #138
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,849 | Props total: 2425 2425
 SystmOvrload said:
Has nothing to do with him being white. Your whole argument went out the window when you called him a whitey. Everyone knows this Sandusky dude is fu*ked up. This whole Brown/Rhianna thing is just outrageous. Imagine how pissed you would get if I made some dumbass comment about your WHOLE RACE?

I only have one question : WHY IS IT ONLY WHITE PPL THAS CRYIN ABOUT IT THEN ???? STILL ?????
 6 years ago '05        #139
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
And another white person hates....

fu*k y'all thats saying its not about Race...I've NEVER seen somebody criticized about something they did in the past since...Well OJ!!! GTFOH fu*king lame
 02-27-2012, 08:51 AM         #140
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
March 1977

Legendary award winning Hollywood director Roman Polanski was arrested and charged with a number of offenses against Samantha Geimer, a 13-year-old girl – r*pe by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious act upon a child under 14, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor. Upon learning that he was likely to face imprisonment and deportation, Polanski fled to France in February 1978, hours before he was to be formally sentenced. Since then Polanski has mostly lived in France and avoided visiting countries likely to extradite him to the United States.




March 2002


Roman Polanski with the support of over ONE HUNDRED MEMBERS OF HOLLYWOOD was allowed to return to the United States to attend the 75th Annual Academy Awards to receive his Best Director Oscar for The Pianist.



they actually gave that monster a standing ovation wit NANN WORD bout his crimes



wheres da jokes & etherous punchlines bout evil Polanski brehs? wheres da professional wrestlers like Chris Jericho to make angry self righteous videos about how disgustin it is to r*pe kids?? threats to castrate him like they threatened to curb stomp Breezy? wheres da media outrage? fu*k it WHERES DA GYODDAMN MEDIA COVERAGE PERIOD??? fu*k out my face wit this race card bullsh*t mayne. looka here when white folks start makin a gyoddamn TWENTY FIVE YEAR FUGITIVE pedophile rapist the target of they vitriol & venom then MAYBE i'll cosign them bein obsessed wit Chris Brown. until then shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i'mma stay black and mo importantly stay callin out da bullsh*t for whut it is. RACISM


Hagler, you my dude and everything, so I hate to completely blow up your argument and make you look stupid... BUT:

Roman Polanski did not attend the 75th Oscars in 2002...

He was not allowed back into the United States to attend(he hasn't been in the US since the 70's).

Harrison Ford accepted his Award for him.

There WAS A HUGE MEDIA CONTROVERSY AND HUGE MEDIA COVERAGE when Polanski was trying to come back to the US 5 or so years ago...

And lastly as to why he even won the Award or has people who still support him and feel bad for him... You have to understand his tragic life before the supposed "Rape" happened...

Both his Mother and his Father were k!lled in the Holocaust, which he survived in Poland during World War 2... And as if that wasn't enough to fukk the guy up, His Wife and Unborn Child were murdered by the Charles Manson Family in his own Home... The guy went thru some terrible horrible sh*t...

Finally, when it comes to the "Rape" of the "13 year old Girl" by "Drugging" Her... Let's be very clear about the facts:

While being questioned after reporting the "Rape", the 13 year old girl admiited the following to Police:

1. She had already had consensual s3x with a older man before meeting Polanski
2. She had already used Qualludes regularly before meeting Polanski
3. As a 13 year old girl, her mother not only allowed but wanted her 13 year old Daughter to spend alone time with a famous Hollywood Director who's own Wife had been massacred by Cult members.

Do the math fam... What mother would not only allow, but encourage this behavior???? What kind of 13 year old girl would already have had s3x and used Qualludes on multiple occasions at age 13???? In the 70's(not now when everything is over s3xed)????

And none of this is to mention that he is from Europe where older men are legally allowed to have s3x with very young girls(I believe where he lives now, France, it's legal to have s3x with a 13 year old)

So as for all that "Monster" stuff about Polanski... You may or may not still come to that conclussion, but atleast know the facts first...

Like the fact that he certainly did not attend the Oscars in 2002... And hasn't been allowed in this Country since the 70's.

That's pretty much your entire argument... And it's totally false.



Last edited by Illstreet; 02-27-2012 at 08:59 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy