Seth Rogen ethers Chris Brown while hosting Awards Show!

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
It seems like as soon as CB won that Grammy, everybody has been gunning for him BAD.

The Rihanna incident happened so long ago. It WAS funny for about a year. But now it seems like ppl are grasping for straws to hate on him or some odd reason. Its probably one of the cheapest laughs you can pull nowadays.
 6 years ago '04        #102
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
 Kingpin 313 said:
White people talking about abuse when they beat and k!lled black people for centuries
Oh...ya'll still ain't over that? I'm sorry were you picking cotton back in the day?
 6 years ago '04        #103
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,653 | Props total: 2900 2900
 cheguevara said:
fu*k rihanna
I'd like to...
 6 years ago '10        #104
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,648 | Props total: 7744 7744
 4o 0z said:

[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]

I never thought two things I love so much could be so bad together
 6 years ago '07        #105
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 N.O.4Life said:
Seth Macfarlane>>>Seth Green>>>Seth Rogan.
no.....
 6 years ago '04        #106
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,530 | Props total: 6459 6459
dang I didn't know Robert Downey Jr had a drug problem
 6 years ago '11        #107
superio06 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #108
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 Marvin Hagler said:
March 1977

Legendary award winning Hollywood director Roman Polanski was arrested and charged with a number of offenses against Samantha Geimer, a 13-year-old girl – r*pe by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious act upon a child under 14, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor. Upon learning that he was likely to face imprisonment and deportation, Polanski fled to France in February 1978, hours before he was to be formally sentenced. Since then Polanski has mostly lived in France and avoided visiting countries likely to extradite him to the United States.

March 2002

Roman Polanski with the support of over ONE HUNDRED MEMBERS OF HOLLYWOOD was allowed to return to the United States to attend the 75th Annual Academy Awards to receive his Best Director Oscar for The Pianist.

they actually gave that monster a standing ovation wit NANN WORD bout his crimes

wheres da jokes & etherous punchlines bout evil Polanski brehs? wheres da professional wrestlers like Chris Jericho to make angry self righteous videos about how disgustin it is to r*pe kids?? threats to castrate him like they threatened to curb stomp Breezy? wheres da media outrage? fu*k it WHERES DA GYODDAMN MEDIA COVERAGE PERIOD??? fu*k out my face wit this race card bullsh*t mayne. looka here when white folks start makin a gyoddamn TWENTY FIVE YEAR FUGITIVE pedophile rapist the target of they vitriol & venom then MAYBE i'll cosign them bein obsessed wit Chris Brown. until then shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i'mma stay black and mo importantly stay callin out da bullsh*t for whut it is. RACISM

Hollywood gave that child rapist a pass but "attempting" to sh*t on CB for sum sh*t 3 years ago. fu*k em!

I can't wait till that birthday cake remix video comes out
theres gonna be a lot of red faces but still...........fu*k em :dancingcool:
 02-27-2012, 02:21 AM         #109
Tony Tracksuits  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need to see this video
 6 years ago '04        #110
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
I am not defending chris brown but hollywood is obviously racist there is a double standard going on there are loads of white actors such as charlie sheen who are know addicts and abusers and they embrace them but some reason they want to crucify chris brown there is a double standard going on
 6 years ago '11        #111
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Coke Wave said:
he's a jew though
Jews didn't have slaves?
 6 years ago '11        #112
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Kingpin 313 said:
Jews didn't have slaves?

I didn't do a ton of research but:
"scholars demonstrated that Jews did not dominate the slave trade in Medieval Europe, Africa, and/or the Americas, and that Jews had no major or continuing impact on the history of New World slavery. They possessed far fewer slaves than non-Jews in every British territory in North America and the Caribbean, and in no period did they play a leading role as financiers, shipowners, or factors in the transatlantic or Caribbean slave trades"
 6 years ago '08        #113
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
 Marvin Hagler said:
March 1977

Legendary award winning Hollywood director Roman Polanski was arrested and charged with a number of offenses against Samantha Geimer, a 13-year-old girl – r*pe by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious act upon a child under 14, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor. Upon learning that he was likely to face imprisonment and deportation, Polanski fled to France in February 1978, hours before he was to be formally sentenced. Since then Polanski has mostly lived in France and avoided visiting countries likely to extradite him to the United States.

March 2002

Roman Polanski with the support of over ONE HUNDRED MEMBERS OF HOLLYWOOD was allowed to return to the United States to attend the 75th Annual Academy Awards to receive his Best Director Oscar for The Pianist.

they actually gave that monster a standing ovation wit NANN WORD bout his crimes

wheres da jokes & etherous punchlines bout evil Polanski brehs? wheres da professional wrestlers like Chris Jericho to make angry self righteous videos about how disgustin it is to r*pe kids?? threats to castrate him like they threatened to curb stomp Breezy? wheres da media outrage? fu*k it WHERES DA GYODDAMN MEDIA COVERAGE PERIOD??? fu*k out my face wit this race card bullsh*t mayne. looka here when white folks start makin a gyoddamn TWENTY FIVE YEAR FUGITIVE pedophile rapist the target of they vitriol & venom then MAYBE i'll cosign them bein obsessed wit Chris Brown. until then shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i'mma stay black and mo importantly stay callin out da bullsh*t for whut it is. RACISM
 6 years ago '04        #114
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 N.O.4Life said:
Seth from "From dusk till dawn" >>>Seth Macfarlane>>>Seth Green>>>Seth Rogan.
fixed...
 6 years ago '04        #115
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
 JayDee11 said:
I applaud whitey for being soooo damn concerned about domestic violence in the black community. So concerned that they're still talking about this old situation. I just wonder why these white "entertainers" wasn't as interested in that old white man who was laying hands on children at Penn State. I mean that was a much more recent event. Maybe they view this behavior as normal for their kind.
 6 years ago '07        #116
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 deathStar said:
I never thought two things I love so much could be so bad together
lmao i know right..i'm a gummy addict and v*gina as well but when they got together it just looked horrible
 02-27-2012, 06:22 AM         #117
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny and True...
 6 years ago '05        #118
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3451 3451
 N.O.4Life said:
Seth Macfarlane>>>Seth Green>>>Seth Rogan.
Todd McFarlane>>>>Seth Macfarlane>>>Seth Green>>>Seth Rogan.
 6 years ago '11        #119
Joey B 
space
space
space
$533 | Props total: 223 223
Maybe they view this behavior as normal for their kind.
Really man? No black person has ever molested a child?

Also the pedo from PENN state wasn't invited to perform at an award show.

Last edited by Joey B; 02-27-2012 at 07:27 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #120
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 PLK187 said:
if you hate chris brown your a racist. FACT
Im black and cant stand chris brown terrible music and acting.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy