Seth Rogen ethers Chris Brown while hosting Awards Show!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 breakingbad said:
because he almost k!lled a chick and got off EASY EASY and doesn't show any remorse still
HE DIDNT ALMOST k!ll HER , HE BEAT HER UP
he left her visual facial injuries which required hospitalization
people keep making it up he caused such a horrible crime when others in Hollywood and music have done worse and they get away with it .
 02-26-2012, 11:24 PM         #82
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
Yea, this CB/Rhianna situation is about outrageous as Robert Downey Jr's extensive drug history. Funny, because he was at the Oscars recently. I wonder how many of his people where in damn near protest mode like they are with CB. Its obvious you're too naive for this discussion. You're one of those people who thinks since your eyes and ears are closed, then reality isn't actually occurring. When you act as if white skin has nothing to do with a situation, it makes me wonder how can anybody be so dumbfounded. Lastly, I expect your kind to make "dumbass" comments about my entire race. Why would I be pissed off? Its about as clockwork as the sun setting and people eating. Its what makes your people who they are or do I need to inform you of this as well?
Woooooo!! Now THATS ether!

Btw I like Seth Rogen but Chris Brown jokes? -_-
Lindsay Lohan hasn't done ANYTHING retarded in the last 24hrs?
 6 years ago '09        #83
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
chris is still showing arrogance i think thats what makes ppl mad; seems like he got probation some community service n he good

but seth was just making a joke.....move on
 6 years ago '05        #84
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
seth rogans 15 is almost over. breezy still winning
 02-26-2012, 11:36 PM         #85
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PitneyAssassin1 said:
seth rogans 15 is almost over. breezy still winning
You d!ck Ridin A Grown Man
 6 years ago '08        #86
richyung87 
space
space
$94 | Props total: 3 3
 JayDee11 said:
I applaud whitey for being soooo damn concerned about domestic violence in the black community. So concerned that they're still talking about this old situation. I just wonder why these white "entertainers" wasn't as interested in that old white man who was laying hands on children at Penn State. I mean that was a much more recent event. Maybe they view this behavior as normal for their kind.

02-26-2012, 11:50 PM         #87
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wassermusik said:
Hey darky, let me explain something to you. The guy at Penn State is not even close to the same level of celebrity as Chris Brown. The reason Chris Brown gets more publicity is because Chris Brown's incident involved not one, but two celebrities who are in the media day in and day out.

You are a fu*king moron for two reasons: the first is that you had to get race involved for no reason whatsoever. The second is that you failed to see how a bona-fide celebrity gets more press than a semi-well known figure at an established university.

The guy at Penn State was crucified by the media, by the way, and jokes were made about him for weeks. The Brown and Rihanna situation is by far more current, and therefore more relevant.

Drown yourself in a pool of your own hatred, idiot.
Sooooooo...

No hatred on your part huh?

1 thing I'll never understand (now because all these different outlets that allow ppl to say sh*t they probably wouldnt say any other time) is why white ppl feel black ppl have no valid reason to hate them? Lol I mean sh*t I saw that movie The Help & started hating white ppl all over again! Lol And that makes ME fuhked up? O.o White folk been sh*ttin' on n*ggas since forever & ain't have a goddamn reason for the sh*t besides skin color? Now all of a sudden it's this whole "you're being hateful, we're off that now cause we said so" sh*t. Sh*ts hilarious. The ma'fuhka Chris Brown fuhked Rihanna up, the sh*t happened we had jokes, all is forgiven. But hey, we darkeys are alot more forgiving I suppose. I mean gettin' over some sh*t like slavery & being hung from trees & roasted like smores at public functions shows alotta class on our part. Lol
Muthafuhkas mad cause Chris Brown isnt fuhked up in the game & bounced back from a bad move. Sheeeeeit, not alotta black entertainers can say theyve done that. Good for you C Breezy.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 02-27-2012 at 12:02 AM..
 02-26-2012, 11:52 PM         #88
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I LOVE this thread

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #89
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
 LebronOnYoBtch said:
You d!ck Ridin A Grown Man

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #90
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
yeah, seth served that ether real good
 6 years ago '11        #91
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16

sh*t stil goin
all out fkkn race war in this bi*ch
 6 years ago '06        #92
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
Somebody explain to me how the white man is destroying Chris Brown?

White people let him perform at the Grammy Awards
White people let him perform at the NBA All Star Game
White people let him in movies
White people give him checks
White people buy his music
White people distribute his music

Cracking jokes on Chris Brown is holding him back? If they want to stop him all they have to do is drop him from his label, wouldn't that be easier?
 6 years ago '04        #93
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
 Kingme said:
Somebody explain to me how the white man is destroying Chris Brown?

White people let him perform at the Grammy Awards
White people let him perform at the NBA All Star Game
White people let him in movies
White people give him checks
White people buy his music
White people distribute his music

Cracking jokes on Chris Brown is holding him back? If they want to stop him all they have to do is drop him from his label, wouldn't that be easier?
Change a few of those White People to Rich Jews and you might be onto something (They running the entertainment industry you better believe that)
 02-27-2012, 12:20 AM         #94
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wassermusik said:
Hey darky, let me explain something to you. The guy at Penn State is not even close to the same level of celebrity as Chris Brown. The reason Chris Brown gets more publicity is because Chris Brown's incident involved not one, but two celebrities who are in the media day in and day out.

You are a fu*king moron for two reasons: the first is that you had to get race involved for no reason whatsoever. The second is that you failed to see how a bona-fide celebrity gets more press than a semi-well known figure at an established university.

The guy at Penn State was crucified by the media, by the way, and jokes were made about him for weeks. The Brown and Rihanna situation is by far more current, and therefore more relevant.

Drown yourself in a pool of your own hatred, idiot.
Listen mutant, you can k!ll that darky sh*t. I'm nowhere near as feeble or pussified as you, so racial taunts don't cause me to break out in a sweat nor does my mutilated skin start to peel (sound familiar?) Since it's obvious you comprehend basic English at a very low grade level (rofl at this devil insinuating I was speaking on overall media coverage), I'll try to give it to you as Lamens as possible. The peckerwood wrestler and this peckerwood "comedian" don't make music. Since they feel the urge to speak on situations out their realm, why not speak on one of the most heinous developments of the last five years? I mean even the most sheltered Neanderthal, such as yourself, knows the details of this case. Clear enough for you dude? Now, go log on to your Stormfront account, cut yourself, huff paint fumes or any other bullsh*t you leeches engage in when your paper thin feelings get rocked.
 6 years ago '07        #95
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 JayDee11 said:
Listen mutant, you can k!ll that darky sh*t. I'm nowhere near as feeble or pussified as you, so racial taunts don't cause me to break out in a sweat nor does my mutilated skin start to peel (sound familiar?) Since it's obvious you comprehend basic English at a very low grade level (rofl at this devil insinuating I was speaking on overall media coverage), I'll try to give it to you as Lamens as possible. The peckerwood wrestler and this peckerwood "comedian" don't make music. Since they feel the urge to speak on situations out their realm, why not speak on one of the most heinous developments of the last five years? I mean even the most sheltered Neanderthal, such as yourself, knows the details of this case. Clear enough for you dude? Now, go log on to your Stormfront account, cut yourself, huff paint fumes or any other bullsh*t you leeches engage in when your paper thin feelings get rocked.
Because it had nothing to do with the entertainment industry. Why would he feel the need to speak on Sandusky at a movie awards show? Also, the fact that your calling his feelings paper thin when you're catching feelings over a comedian making a joke about somebody that you don't actually know is pretty fu*king ironic.
 6 years ago '11        #96
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 SystmOvrload said:
Has nothing to do with him being white. Your whole argument went out the window when you called him a whitey. Everyone knows this Sandusky dude is fu*ked up. This whole Brown/Rhianna thing is just outrageous. Imagine how pissed you would get if I made some dumbass comment about your WHOLE RACE?
Knocc it off stop acting like whitey is that bad yell™
 02-27-2012, 12:35 AM         #97
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k rihanna
 6 years ago '11        #98
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Seth starts crying if you call him ugly fact yell™
 6 years ago '06        #99
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
WTF first a WWE Wrestler now Rogen? Damn CB can't catch a break from gettin fu*ked with. Rogen is a funny dude tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago