Seth Rogen ethers Chris Brown while hosting Awards Show!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 RJ96 said:
he's a fu*king comedian what you expect that he doesn't make fun of that situation?

edit: btw does writing Ether = hot topic now?
But its not a current situation he should of came out with a steve mcqueen joke.
 6 years ago '07        #62
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
of that entire 15 minute monologue he made fun of pretty much everybody making a buzz in hollywood. the minute he makes fun of Chris Brown he's a racist? one 2 second joke about a guy that happens to be black and he's a racist? he made fun of Mel Gibson and Brett Rather, but its wrong to make fun of Chris Brown because he's black? anyone thats screaming racism needs to jump off a cliff.
 6 years ago '11        #63
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
Seth is a comedian
I cant believe people are really getting mad right now
 6 years ago '10        #64
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Marvin Hagler said:
March 1977

Legendary award winning Hollywood director Roman Polanski was arrested and charged with a number of offenses against Samantha Geimer, a 13-year-old girl – r*pe by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious act upon a child under 14, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor. Upon learning that he was likely to face imprisonment and deportation, Polanski fled to France in February 1978, hours before he was to be formally sentenced. Since then Polanski has mostly lived in France and avoided visiting countries likely to extradite him to the United States.

March 2002

Roman Polanski with the support of over ONE HUNDRED MEMBERS OF HOLLYWOOD was allowed to return to the United States to attend the 75th Annual Academy Awards to receive his Best Director Oscar for The Pianist.

they actually gave that monster a standing ovation wit NANN WORD bout his crimes

wheres da jokes & etherous punchlines bout evil Polanski brehs? wheres da professional wrestlers like Chris Jericho to make angry self righteous videos about how disgustin it is to r*pe kids?? threats to castrate him like they threatened to curb stomp Breezy? wheres da media outrage? fu*k it WHERES DA GYODDAMN MEDIA COVERAGE PERIOD??? fu*k out my face wit this race card bullsh*t mayne. looka here when white folks start makin a gyoddamn TWENTY FIVE YEAR FUGITIVE pedophile rapist the target of they vitriol & venom then MAYBE i'll cosign them bein obsessed wit Chris Brown. until then shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i'mma stay black and mo importantly stay callin out da bullsh*t for whut it is. RACISM
The best post in here.
 6 years ago '09        #65
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
it is pretty funny.... seths a comedian, can't knock the guy for making jokes!
 6 years ago '09        #66
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12351 12351
A lot of white folks are upset with Chris Brown I see. I guess its the only way they keep their fans and kids from supporting him again.
 6 years ago '11        #67
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Marvin Hagler said:
March 1977

Legendary award winning Hollywood director Roman Polanski was arrested and charged with a number of offenses against Samantha Geimer, a 13-year-old girl – r*pe by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious act upon a child under 14, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor. Upon learning that he was likely to face imprisonment and deportation, Polanski fled to France in February 1978, hours before he was to be formally sentenced. Since then Polanski has mostly lived in France and avoided visiting countries likely to extradite him to the United States.

March 2002

Roman Polanski with the support of over ONE HUNDRED MEMBERS OF HOLLYWOOD was allowed to return to the United States to attend the 75th Annual Academy Awards to receive his Best Director Oscar for The Pianist.

they actually gave that monster a standing ovation wit NANN WORD bout his crimes

wheres da jokes & etherous punchlines bout evil Polanski brehs? wheres da professional wrestlers like Chris Jericho to make angry self righteous videos about how disgustin it is to r*pe kids?? threats to castrate him like they threatened to curb stomp Breezy? wheres da media outrage? fu*k it WHERES DA GYODDAMN MEDIA COVERAGE PERIOD??? fu*k out my face wit this race card bullsh*t mayne. looka here when white folks start makin a gyoddamn TWENTY FIVE YEAR FUGITIVE pedophile rapist the target of they vitriol & venom then MAYBE i'll cosign them bein obsessed wit Chris Brown. until then shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i'mma stay black and mo importantly stay callin out da bullsh*t for whut it is. RACISM
Pretty sure this post isn't true. If Polanski ever went to the US he would have been arrested right away. HE accepted the award in absentia.
 6 years ago '05        #68
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
lol im outta here you guys are retarded
 6 years ago '07        #69
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Marvin Hagler said:
March 1977

March 2002

you wanna know why he's not making fun of Roman Polanski? its the same fu*kin reason he's not making a Saddam Hussein joke, or OJ Simpson joke, or Y2K joke - because it has nothing to do with present day pop culture. how did you want him to fit the joke in? "Yeah, you know who sucks? Roman Polanski, what an evil motherfu*ker"
 6 years ago '08        #70
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1270 1270
 JayDee11 said:
I applaud whitey for being soooo damn concerned about domestic violence in the black community. So concerned that they're still talking about this old situation. I just wonder why these white "entertainers" wasn't as interested in that old white man who was laying hands on children at Penn State. I mean that was a much more recent event. Maybe they view this behavior as normal for their kind.
Name a time in the modern history of entertainment that two young very high profile A-list music artists at essentially the peaks or near peaks of their careers were involved in a very publicized and nasty domestic dispute case...and also factor in that one of them is one of the top 3 pop acts in the world currently and the other spent the past year as the poster child for Black RnBPop (next to Usher).

Last edited by The Fifth KD; 02-26-2012 at 10:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #71
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
Nicolas Cage Arrested For Abusing Wife in 2011
WHY IS THIS FUNNY MAN NOT SAYING JOKE ???
 6 years ago '07        #72
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
 zogby said:
Nicolas Cage Arrested For Abusing Wife in 2011
WHY IS THIS FUNNY MAN NOT SAYING JOKE ???
because all Cage did was yell at his wife in a drunken argument, he didn't fu*k her face up.
 6 years ago '04        #73
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,106 | Props total: 1359 1359
 JayDee11 said:
Yea, this CB/Rhianna situation is about outrageous as Robert Downey Jr's extensive drug history. Funny, because he was at the Oscars recently. I wonder how many of his people where in damn near protest mode like they are with CB. Its obvious you're too naive for this discussion. You're one of those people who thinks since your eyes and ears are closed, then reality isn't actually occurring. When you act as if white skin has nothing to do with a situation, it makes me wonder how can anybody be so dumbfounded. Lastly, I expect your kind to make "dumbass" comments about my entire race. Why would I be pissed off? Its about as clockwork as the sun setting and people eating. Its what makes your people who they are or do I need to inform you of this as well?
a drug habit? lmao. If you do drugs, that's on you.

This n*gga CB mayweathered her face. i probbably will always reference that, but to be fair, it was a long time ago.
 6 years ago '11        #74
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
You know what would = to the chris brown rihanna incident? Brad Pitt beating up Angelina Jolie. That is the only current couple in hollywood that would be = to this that i can think of.
 02-26-2012, 11:09 PM         #75
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the problem i have with this thread is you take it literal. like you are literally going to prove him wrong.

the whole point of any piece of comedy is you are inflating and exaggerating for a comedic effect. so its the easiest thing to cut the legs out from under. the easiest, most stupid, most worthless thing to do. -louis ck
 6 years ago '04        #76
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 1037 1037
I dont get it man, this thing with chris brown happen a few years ago now and mofo's still bringing it up, wtf.

I could understand if he was going around still knocking women out but he HASNT. The system really is design to keep the blk man down and make sure he fails.

No wonder blk guys that get out of prison for stuff like petty theft end up back in prison. Your 1 and done.
 02-26-2012, 11:15 PM         #77
breakingbad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
I applaud whitey for being soooo damn concerned about domestic violence in the black community. So concerned that they're still talking about this old situation. I just wonder why these white "entertainers" wasn't as interested in that old white man who was laying hands on children at Penn State. I mean that was a much more recent event. Maybe they view this behavior as normal for their kind.
 02-26-2012, 11:17 PM         #78
breakingbad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nobody said:
I dont get it man, this thing with chris brown happen a few years ago now and mofo's still bringing it up, wtf.

I could understand if he was going around still knocking women out but he HASNT. The system really is design to keep the blk man down and make sure he fails.

No wonder blk guys that get out of prison for stuff like petty theft end up back in prison. Your 1 and done.
because he almost k!lled a chick and got off EASY EASY and doesn't show any remorse still
 6 years ago '05        #79
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
 S0ap said:
because all Cage did was yell at his wife in a drunken argument, he didn't fu*k her face up.
He fu*king pushed her in a drunken rage
He is fu*king lucky he wasnt more angry and didnt push her down a flight of stairs or similar
I dont remember any fu*king jokes at this event targeting him.
 6 years ago '07        #80
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
 zogby said:
He fu*king pushed her in a drunken rage
He is fu*king lucky he wasnt more angry and didnt push her down a flight of stairs or similar
I dont remember any fu*king jokes at this event targeting him.
sure he's lucky nothin happened, chris brown is unluck because he punched rihanna, he was lucky he wasnt more angry and punched her agai.....oh wait, he did! he bruised up her face, he didn't shove her once because he was drunk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago