Seth Rogen ethers Chris Brown while hosting Awards Show!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17033 17033
White CANADA....

6 years ago '08        #42
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17033 17033
 corys35 said:
bi*chin about a comedian who cracked a joke at a dude who beat the sh*t out of someone and all of a sudden hes racist. it was a damn joke and a funny one. the only people that cry about racism are the ones that have nothing and want everything for free and blame other people for their sh*tty lives, its gotta suck being a self hating fu*kin ****. some real fu*kin ether for you racist f*ggots
damn is that you in the Avi?
 6 years ago '04        #43
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 0 0
What I really want to know is why the fu*k are browsing Perez Hilton's website d!ck face?
 02-26-2012, 09:42 PM         #44
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-money said:
What I really want to know is why the fu*k are browsing Perez Hilton's website d!ck face?
It's called google searching the video, and you sound butt hurt. Oh, wait....
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #45
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,183 | Props total: 19733 19733
 JayDee11 said:
Yea, this CB/Rhianna situation is about outrageous as Robert Downey Jr's extensive drug history. Funny, because he was at the Oscars recently. I wonder how many of his people where in damn near protest mode like they are with CB. Its obvious you're too naive for this discussion. You're one of those people who thinks since your eyes and ears are closed, then reality isn't actually occurring. When you act as if white skin has nothing to do with a situation, it makes me wonder how can anybody be so dumbfounded. Lastly, I expect your kind to make "dumbass" comments about my entire race. Why would I be pissed off? Its about as clockwork as the sun setting and people eating. Its what makes your people who they are or do I need to inform you of this as well?
abusing drugs is different than abusing a female lol idiot.
 6 years ago '05        #46
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 JayDee11 said:
I applaud whitey for being soooo damn concerned about domestic violence in the black community. So concerned that they're still talking about this old situation. I just wonder why these white "entertainers" wasn't as interested in that old white man who was laying hands on children at Penn State. I mean that was a much more recent event. Maybe they view this behavior as normal for their kind.
wow, your points are so.... pointless.. what does sandusky have to do with any of this? it isn't that "old" of a situation, people are talking sh*t bout chris brown now because hes all over the place, performing and sh*t. sandusky isn't performing at award shows, he aint selling records, what the fu*k are you even comparing the two for? jesus christ, some people are just plain stupid...

then you make a point in your next post about this being similar to Robert Downey Jr drug use.. what the fu*k? lmaooooo.. n*gga Whitney Houston was a drug addict was anyone in an uproar when they had a memorial for her at the Grammy's or whatever the fu*k it was, no. quit making this a race issue when it has nothing to do wit it.

the more i read this more i just shake my head in disappointment.. mothers need to stop drinking and smoking while pregnant

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 02-26-2012 at 09:53 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #47
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 kevante said:
True. more like *shots fired*
or just a standup making a joke referencing pop culture.. nothing personal.
if a chris brown / seth rogan "beef" begins...

but yeah, CB is a sh*t bag. GREAT dancer tho.
 6 years ago '05        #48
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 JayDee11 said:
I applaud whitey for being soooo damn concerned about domestic violence in the black community. So concerned that they're still talking about this old situation. I just wonder why these white "entertainers" wasn't as interested in that old white man who was laying hands on children at Penn State. I mean that was a much more recent event. Maybe they view this behavior as normal for their kind.
shut up, racist black people are generally some of the whiniest f*ggots i've ever met.
 6 years ago '07        #49
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 N.O.4Life said:
ether is a very overused word on this site.I fux with Seth tho.
true, but nas lost right?! (that wasn't toward you just idiots that k!ll the term "ether" and say nas lost) and @ ppl getting mad over a joke.
 6 years ago '05        #50
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 475 475
 JayDee11 said:
Maybe you're just a dumbass.
 6 years ago '07        #51
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
seth is obviously racist
 02-26-2012, 09:59 PM         #52
tommyg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coke Wave said:
he's a jew though
this lol. he aint whitey.. he jew..
 6 years ago '04        #53
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Really just used the word ether in the title for this
 6 years ago '10        #54
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,136 | Props total: 8092 8092
n*ggas defending a n*gga that beat up a girl

Its one thing to be a fan another to be a d!ckrider
 02-26-2012, 10:05 PM         #55
LeJazzy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Brown beat a woman and gets to hear about it for years.

Charlie Sheen beat a woman and he gets to be everyone's friend.

You're just about fu*king stupid if you can't see the glaring double standard in how Chris Brown (or any black man) is treated when he fu*ks up and how famous white men are treated when they fu*k up.
 6 years ago '10        #56
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
They both my n*ggas.
 6 years ago '10        #57
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 3758 3758
Mel Gibson

Sean Connery

Roman Polanski

Charlie Sheen

Robert Downey Jr

These are just a couple of fu*k ups in the entertainment industry who people dont fu*k with on a regular day basis and use as jokes. Also, even when they did...it was for a week.

I mean seriously are people going to crucify Sheen if he dies like they are doing Whitney? No because its cool to be White.

fu*k White America Man, these mother fu*ks still clown our race as a whole when in actuality they are just as bad if not worse. We just do not say sh*t about them every chance we get because we are too busy being disappointed in our own race trying to solve sh*t. However, these fu*ks want to put us down to make themselves feel better.
 6 years ago '05        #58
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
fu*k seth rogan , how much is he giving to battered womans shelters or to education programs to stop domestic violence .
You get cm punk saying he wants to curb stomp a black guy but not attacking any wife beater wrestlers.
Now the next week you get this retard turning it into a joke , while when chris brown who Rhianna forgave made a joke about it he got attacked by the media.

FYI i hate chris brown and think hes a scumbag for doing what he did but the double standards out there are fu*ked up.

Last edited by zogby; 02-26-2012 at 10:21 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #59
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,827 | Props total: 1989 1989
he's a fu*king comedian what you expect that he doesn't make fun of that situation?

edit: btw does writing Ether = hot topic now?
 6 years ago '11        #60
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3788 3788
this pretty much sums up how i feel about the whole CB situation ..from the other thread

Cantankerous said:
Even though CB cool, if you man enough to beat a bi*ch, you should man enough to take the criticism to your character. n*gga got off easy, and that that. Quit actin like a bi*ch over it, you fu*ked up and deal with the annoying consequences, not having yo manfriend g check bi*ches on tv.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy