Seth Rogen ethers Chris Brown while hosting Awards Show!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #22
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 5927 5927
 JayDee11 said:
I applaud whitey for being soooo damn concerned about domestic violence in the black community. So concerned that they're still talking about this old situation. I just wonder why these white "entertainers" wasn't as interested in that old white man who was laying hands on children at Penn State. I mean that was a much more recent event. Maybe they view this behavior as normal for their kind.
This was more of a swipe at the Grammy's than it was at any specific individual. He's basically saying that the comittee at the Grammy's are more lenient than the one at the Oscars are.:agreement6:
 02-26-2012, 04:33 PM         #23
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nn*ggas in here defending. CB need to find the highest brigde and jump no hungry cord
 6 years ago '11        #24
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #25
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
White people talking about abuse when they beat and k!lled black people for centuries
 6 years ago '09        #26
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
 Kingpin 313 said:
White people talking about abuse when they beat and k!lled black people for centuries
he's a jew though
 6 years ago '08        #27
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 JayDee11 said:
I applaud whitey for being soooo damn concerned about domestic violence in the black community. So concerned that they're still talking about this old situation. I just wonder why these white "entertainers" wasn't as interested in that old white man who was laying hands on children at Penn State. I mean that was a much more recent event. Maybe they view this behavior as normal for their kind.
only ether in this thread
 02-26-2012, 05:17 PM         #28
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
March 1977

Legendary award winning Hollywood director Roman Polanski was arrested and charged with a number of offenses against Samantha Geimer, a 13-year-old girl – r*pe by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious act upon a child under 14, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor. Upon learning that he was likely to face imprisonment and deportation, Polanski fled to France in February 1978, hours before he was to be formally sentenced. Since then Polanski has mostly lived in France and avoided visiting countries likely to extradite him to the United States.

March 2002

Roman Polanski with the support of over ONE HUNDRED MEMBERS OF HOLLYWOOD was allowed to return to the United States to attend the 75th Annual Academy Awards to receive his Best Director Oscar for The Pianist.

they actually gave that monster a standing ovation wit NANN WORD bout his crimes

wheres da jokes & etherous punchlines bout evil Polanski brehs? wheres da professional wrestlers like Chris Jericho to make angry self righteous videos about how disgustin it is to r*pe kids?? threats to castrate him like they threatened to curb stomp Breezy? wheres da media outrage? fu*k it WHERES DA GYODDAMN MEDIA COVERAGE PERIOD??? fu*k out my face wit this race card bullsh*t mayne. looka here when white folks start makin a gyoddamn TWENTY FIVE YEAR FUGITIVE pedophile rapist the target of they vitriol & venom then MAYBE i'll cosign them bein obsessed wit Chris Brown. until then shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i'mma stay black and mo importantly stay callin out da bullsh*t for whut it is. RACISM
 02-26-2012, 05:19 PM         #29
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga please. u can sleep walk if ya want to. but a pimp see da bullsh*t they on. RACISM
 6 years ago '11        #30
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
:applause::applause:
marvin came in&shut it dwn like computers 1nce again

tht roman zolanski..i mean roman polanski even had an interview on dateline whn they tried2change the whole medias outlook on dude &played him as the victim jss cuz his wife was murdered by manson
Geimer's attorney next arranged a plea bargain, which Polanski accepted, in which five of the six charges would be dismissed.[68] As a result, Polanski pled guilty to the charge of "Unlawful s3xual Intercourse with a minor,"[69][70] and was ordered to undergo 90 days of psychiatric evaluation at Chino State Prison.[71]

On release from prison after 42 days, Polanski expected that at final sentencing he would be put on probation, but the judge, Laurence J. Rittenband, had apparently changed his mind in the interim and now "suggested" to Polanski's attorney, Douglas Dalton, that more jail time and possible deportation were in order.[70][72] Polanski was also told by his attorney that despite the fact that the prosecuting attorneys recommended probation, "the judge could no longer be trusted . . ." and the judge's representations were "worthless."[73]

Upon learning of the judge's plans Polanski fled to France on 1 February 1978, just hours before sentencing by the judge.[74] As a French citizen, he has been protected from extradition and has lived mostly in France since then.[75]

Last edited by 4o 0z; 02-26-2012 at 06:02 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #31
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1228 1228
Racism? Seth is a comedian and since this is big right now he is making a joke about it.
 02-26-2012, 06:15 PM         #32
KYP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Racism isn't just a one way street.
 02-26-2012, 06:21 PM         #33
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think you guys are missing the point. THAT sh*t WAS FUNNY! Comedian made a good joke
 02-26-2012, 07:30 PM         #34
LeJazzy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man fu*k Seth Rogan, fu*k the country chick, and fu*k CM bi*ch.
 02-26-2012, 07:32 PM         #35
LeJazzy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Inb4pplsayhesracistandwouldntsaythataboutawhiteper son
He wouldn't though.

Him and his lame a.ss "joke" are ignorant as fu*k. The Academy gave Oscars to abusers and rapists. I don't hear him talking about them.

And ain't Seth Rogan date r*pe a chick in Observe and Report? Man fu*k these concern trolling white people.
 6 years ago '11        #36
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Seth Rogan is the man.
 02-26-2012, 07:54 PM         #37
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*chin about a comedian who cracked a joke at a dude who beat the sh*t out of someone and all of a sudden hes racist. it was a damn joke and a funny one. the only people that cry about racism are the ones that have nothing and want everything for free and blame other people for their sh*tty lives, its gotta suck being a self hating fu*kin ****. some real fu*kin ether for you racist f*ggots
 02-26-2012, 08:00 PM         #38
LeJazzy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
bi*chin about a comedian who cracked a joke at a dude who beat the sh*t out of someone and all of a sudden hes racist. it was a damn joke and a funny one. the only people that cry about racism are the ones that have nothing and want everything for free and blame other people for their sh*tty lives, its gotta suck being a self hating fu*kin ****. some real fu*kin ether for you racist f*ggots
fu*k you, you ignorant fool.
 6 years ago '10        #39
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 5927 5927
I think one of the reasons people fu*k with Chris is because he's an easy target. You throw the bait and son is gonna bite the hook damn near every time. He needs to tune the " negativity " out, do his thing, and cater to his fans.
 02-26-2012, 08:09 PM         #40
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LeJazzy said:
fu*k you, you ignorant fool.
fu*k you pus*y bi*ch cryin bout a joke i guess what i said hit close to home huh

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy