Seth Rogen ethers Chris Brown while hosting Awards Show!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #181
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
Nobody did this when Sean penn beaten and r*ped Madonna
 02-27-2012, 03:45 PM         #182
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nx41fe said:
Nobody did this when Sean penn beaten and r*ped Madonna
imagine if 2pac did that to Madonna..............fu*k this country...........I really dont give a fu*k either way, I just hate that whites are such fu*king pussies sometimes.
 6 years ago '10        #183
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
Funny sh*t.

I doubt CB get mad at this. It was more so a shot at the grammys than CB. Its like one of those ok race jokes
 02-27-2012, 03:50 PM         #184
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's a lot of racism from both blacks and whites in this thread. You can't control what a comedian says, but you can control what you say.
 6 years ago '08        #185
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Word. But just think, before the internet white people didn't have this voice they have now & this ballsy disrespectful sh*t they can kick online.
On a hip hop msg board no less -_-
Never understand why white ppl give so much of a fuhk about us. When we could give two sh*ts about them. Aint hate. Just the truth.
 02-27-2012, 05:16 PM         #186
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Lotta white people on this msg board. Did I really just read a muthafuhka type out "you N-Words" ??? Lmao
Again... Chris Brown beat up on Rihanna. Hopefully he learned something. Black folk... We a real forgiving race. Sheeeeeit, we forgave ya'll muthafuhkin' a.sses didn't we? And in everything we read, watch, & listen to we are reminded why we shouldn't. n*ggas in here (Or so we think) with that "my brothas don't support a woman beater" bs. No n*gga, I support my fuhkin' race regardless who don't like that sh*t. Everybody done did dirt & if you haven't then continue ranting & raving about others from the comfort of mommys house. Fuhkin' weirdos. Damn right its a race thing its America goddammit this our bread butter. WE didn't make it like that -_-

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #187
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
Chumped off >>> ether
 6 years ago '11        #188
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
Meanwhile somewhere in the world.....Cpimpgamebreezy wipes his a.ss wit a huniitollaz, and pushes UP his release date with all this frree promo. Sooooo many tears ....poor fella
 6 years ago '04        #189
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
man fu*k brett ratner for fu*king every hot girl in hollywood
 02-27-2012, 09:55 PM         #190
tommyg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wassermusik said:
Hey darky, let me explain something to you. The guy at Penn State is not even close to the same level of celebrity as Chris Brown. The reason Chris Brown gets more publicity is because Chris Brown's incident involved not one, but two celebrities who are in the media day in and day out.

You are a fu*king moron for two reasons: the first is that you had to get race involved for no reason whatsoever. The second is that you failed to see how a bona-fide celebrity gets more press than a semi-well known figure at an established university.

The guy at Penn State was crucified by the media, by the way, and jokes were made about him for weeks. The Brown and Rihanna situation is by far more current, and therefore more relevant.

Drown yourself in a pool of your own hatred, idiot.

/thread... anything said after this has no merit
 6 years ago '05        #191
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Majestic_GMMB said:
And another white person hates....

fu*k y'all thats saying its not about Race...I've NEVER seen somebody criticized about something they did in the past since...Well OJ!!! GTFOH fu*king lame
everyone's criticized by something they did in the past

na but seriously, he made fun of everyone.. quit being a baby, someone call the
[pic - click to view]

02-27-2012, 10:26 PM         #192
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wassermusik said:
Hey darky, let me explain something to you. The guy at Penn State is not even close to the same level of celebrity as Chris Brown. The reason Chris Brown gets more publicity is because Chris Brown's incident involved not one, but two celebrities who are in the media day in and day out.

You are a fu*king moron for two reasons: the first is that you had to get race involved for no reason whatsoever. The second is that you failed to see how a bona-fide celebrity gets more press than a semi-well known figure at an established university.

The guy at Penn State was crucified by the media, by the way, and jokes were made about him for weeks. The Brown and Rihanna situation is by far more current, and therefore more relevant.

Drown yourself in a pool of your own hatred, idiot.

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

How can people not see this?

And do you guys actually think the dude at Penn State is going to be performing at the Grammy's a couple years from now, be played on the radio, and be relatively forgiven for what he did? Critical thinking, people
 6 years ago '07        #193
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 drama_kiNg said:
everyone's criticized by something they did in the past

na but seriously, he made fun of everyone.. quit being a baby, someone call the
[pic - click to view]

seriously, dude did a 15 minute monologue and went in on everybody from Mel Gibson, to George Clooney to the Olsen Twins, but the minute a black person was mentioned he was deemed a racist?! IMO it'd be racist if he left Chris Brown out of the joke
 02-28-2012, 06:49 AM         #194
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wassermusik said:
No. I'm responding to ignorance with ignorance with the hopes that you'll take words with racial connotations out of your vocabulary. See how you like it. You think I'm personally responsible for your ancestors being mistreated by white men? I'm not, and no one on these boards is old enough to be either. Cut the "woe is me" bullsh*t and make something for yourself. We have a black president now. If you listen closely, the world's smallest violin is playing for you in the background.

Once again, despite the fact that I highly doubt I'll ever put a dent in that wall of ignorance you fortify yourself with repeatedly, allow me to remind you that I'm not responsible for any of that sh*t that went down. Even as a child I understood the concept of slavery was immoral and wrong, and I'd give the shirt off my back to a black man being oppressed by anyone.
He's a scumbag regardless of his race. A poster earlier in this thread mentioned a good comparison; how would white America feel if Brad Pitt beat the sh*t out of Angelina Jolie's face? Here's a hint: the media would have thrashed him, and he'd likely be blackballed from movies for awhile. Mel Gibson ring a bell? It's not like white folk don't get crucified by the media. Open your eyes and drop your bias.

You keep alluding to a double standard that doesn't exist. The fact is, C.Brown is a wifebeating piece of sh*t, and you're the one speaking out of two sides of your mouth by defending him. Slavery and wifebeating are put in a similar category as far as I'm concerned; exercising tyranny over another human being is always foul play. fu*k what color you are.
I just hate white people. Just like every other black person in the US. *shrugs
 6 years ago '10        #195
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I just hate white people. Just like every other black person in the US. *shrugs
 6 years ago '11        #196
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 Y2Dre said:
 MONSTALOCC said:
 6 years ago '04        #197
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 mayday20 said:

[pic - click to view]

rickyyyyyy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy