Seth Rogen ethers Chris Brown while hosting Awards Show!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-26-2012, 02:57 PM         #1
17800 pageviews
217 comments

kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seth Rogen ethers Chris Brown while hosting Awards Show!

“That Ratner [bleep] was crazy. It was nuts. Are we really surprised that he said that, though, honestly? Who was like ‘Ratner? I thought Ratner was Mr. P.C. That’s weird.’ ... I honestly bet, though, that Brett Ratner was really wishing that he was organizing the Grammys. Because they seem much more forgiving than the Oscars. You say a few hateful things, they won’t let you within a hundred yards of the Oscars. You can literally beat the sh*t out of a nominee and they let you perform twice at the Grammys.”

[pic - click to view]

Chris Brown Breaking News and Gossip | PerezHilton.com

The joke starts at 4:25
That site is the only place I could find the video image

[pic - click to view]

How long before image responds via twitter? image

Last edited by kevante; 02-26-2012 at 03:27 PM..

217 comments for "Seth Rogen ethers Chris Brown while hosting Awards Show!"

6 years ago '11        #2
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,306 | Props total: 20034 20034
fix the code bruh
 6 years ago '09        #3
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1228 1228

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #4
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
hahaha clever
 6 years ago '07        #5
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,634 | Props total: 10700 10700
ether is a very overused word on this site.I fux with Seth tho.
 02-26-2012, 03:21 PM         #6
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
True. more like *shots fired*
 6 years ago '10        #7
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 kevante said:
True. more like *shots fired*
or "got em"
 02-26-2012, 03:35 PM         #8
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I applaud whitey for being soooo damn concerned about domestic violence in the black community. So concerned that they're still talking about this old situation. I just wonder why these white "entertainers" wasn't as interested in that old white man who was laying hands on children at Penn State. I mean that was a much more recent event. Maybe they view this behavior as normal for their kind.
 6 years ago '04        #9
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 N.O.4Life said:
takeover'd >>>> ether
 6 years ago '05        #10
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
I love Seth Rogen. I guess no Judd Apatow movies for Chris
 02-26-2012, 03:46 PM         #11
SystmOvrload  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
I applaud whitey for being soooo damn concerned about domestic violence in the black community. So concerned that they're still talking about this old situation. I just wonder why these white "entertainers" wasn't as interested in that old white man who was laying hands on children at Penn State. I mean that was a much more recent event. Maybe they view this behavior as normal for their kind.
Has nothing to do with him being white. Your whole argument went out the window when you called him a whitey. Everyone knows this Sandusky dude is fu*ked up. This whole Brown/Rhianna thing is just outrageous. Imagine how pissed you would get if I made some dumbass comment about your WHOLE RACE?
 6 years ago '07        #12
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,634 | Props total: 10700 10700
 ballergenetics said:
seth rogan >>>> chris brown
Seth Macfarlane>>>Seth Green>>>Seth Rogan.
 02-26-2012, 03:53 PM         #13
SystmOvrload  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Barack, I gotta agree with you on that. They really aren't saying this sh*t because they actually care she got beat up, they are doing it just to talk sh*t about Chris. At this point people are just personally attacking him as a person, not even about the whole beating situation.
 02-26-2012, 03:58 PM         #14
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SystmOvrload said:
Has nothing to do with him being white. Your whole argument went out the window when you called him a whitey. Everyone knows this Sandusky dude is fu*ked up. This whole Brown/Rhianna thing is just outrageous. Imagine how pissed you would get if I made some dumbass comment about your WHOLE RACE?
Yea, this CB/Rhianna situation is about outrageous as Robert Downey Jr's extensive drug history. Funny, because he was at the Oscars recently. I wonder how many of his people where in damn near protest mode like they are with CB. Its obvious you're too naive for this discussion. You're one of those people who thinks since your eyes and ears are closed, then reality isn't actually occurring. When you act as if white skin has nothing to do with a situation, it makes me wonder how can anybody be so dumbfounded. Lastly, I expect your kind to make "dumbass" comments about my entire race. Why would I be pissed off? Its about as clockwork as the sun setting and people eating. Its what makes your people who they are or do I need to inform you of this as well?
 02-26-2012, 04:03 PM         #15
SystmOvrload  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would agree with you that more white people than black people are ripping on CB and making comments. Yeah, Robert Downey Jr. did have a pretty crazy drug use history. That is for him to deal with... He had to suffer the consequences of that. Didn't affect anyone else but himself. What you put into your body is for you to deal with. Did I ever say white skin had nothing to do with it? Nope. I am referring to this comment you made, "I mean that was a much more recent event. Maybe they view this behavior as normal for their kind.". You can think what you want to think, but I don't expect your whole race to make comments about my race. I respect people no matter what their race is. People's actions mean more to me than skin color. Skin color is just another thing people use to divide each other into groups.

Unfortunately we don't live in some happy world where people aren't racist. Just because others are doesn't mean you have to be. I am going to ignore the other comments you made about me.. You don't know me. We are online on a message board. Don't tell me how I live my life.
 6 years ago '10        #16
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 JayDee11 said:
Yea, this CB/Rhianna situation is about outrageous as Robert Downey Jr's extensive drug history. Funny, because he was at the Oscars recently. I wonder how many of his people where in damn near protest mode like they are with CB.
your ability to form anything even approaching a decent argument is severely lacking.
 6 years ago '11        #17
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
Yea, this CB/Rhianna situation is about outrageous as Robert Downey Jr's extensive drug history. Funny, because he was at the Oscars recently. I wonder how many of his people where in damn near protest mode like they are with CB. Its obvious you're too naive for this discussion. You're one of those people who thinks since your eyes and ears are closed, then reality isn't actually occurring. When you act as if white skin has nothing to do with a situation, it makes me wonder how can anybody be so dumbfounded. Lastly, I expect your kind to make "dumbass" comments about my entire race. Why would I be pissed off? Its about as clockwork as the sun setting and people eating. Its what makes your people who they are or do I need to inform you of this as well?
its iight bruh bruh; 1day they gon figure out hw to do race transplants& you will have yer day
u will be able to gain allthe benefits of bein a white muhfukka u so desperately fiend for

til thn, continue to use evry post u commit to this website to dog ya future race of ppl, we undrstand
 6 years ago '12        #18
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 N.O.4Life said:
Seth Macfarlane>>>Seth Green>>>Seth Rogan.
 6 years ago '11        #19
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Aww sh*t another race f!ght. Time to go...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #20
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
uhm in the future everyone will have tan tobrown skin, atleast in america,that there interracial and wtf did them words do to you to make you butcher them like that?lol

yer right, theres no hope for dee

fkk thm words
stay slaughterin thm bi*ches
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy