Report: Redskins ready to offer Kings Ransom for RGIII

most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
natural 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 Illstreet said:
Don't believe the hype...
you really think the same guy who gave Haynesworth a 7 year/100mil deal, or a 32 year old Deion to a 7 yr 56 million dollar contract

is stealing Barry Cofield away from the giants for 6 years and 36 million or OJ Atogwe for 5 years and 26 mils?

You know damn well the contracts either of them got from the skins years ago would have been monumental!
 6 years ago '05        #102
natural 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 KING*TITO said:
If you played us all year ya would of won the superbowl...


I stand by my statement.. Cowboys, Eagles and Giants are all pretty established. The skins are a mess right now..
Its just ironic that you cant admit that we are capable of competing with the other teams in the division. We lost to the cowboys by 5 points this year (combined) and yeah the eagles did hand us our a.ss but that was in a game where REX threw 4 picks and was replaced by JOHN BECK .

Competition level in the nfl is always close. We beat the giants by 27 points in 2 games this year. We camee within 1 minutes and a botched offensive PI call of beating the patriots. The same team we beat twice (Giants) beat the Patriots twice this year. I stand by my statement.

This team is loaded in the front 7 on defense. We have threats at TE and RB and even a semi cohesive oline. Trent Williams and Lichensteiger both showed tremendous stridees before missing games last year. Get a franchise QB and a few Playmaking Receivers for him and we are in contention...
 6 years ago '07        #103
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 natural said:
Its just ironic that you cant admit that we are capable of competing with the other teams in the division. We lost to the cowboys by 5 points this year (combined) and yeah the eagles did hand us our a.ss but that was in a game where REX threw 4 picks and was replaced by JOHN BECK .

Competition level in the nfl is always close. We beat the giants by 27 points in 2 games this year. We camee within 1 minutes and a botched offensive PI call of beating the patriots. The same team we beat twice (Giants) beat the Patriots twice this year. I stand by my statement.

This team is loaded in the front 7 on defense. We have threats at TE and RB and even a semi cohesive oline. Trent Williams and Lichensteiger both showed tremendous stridees before missing games last year. Get a franchise QB and a few Playmaking Receivers for him and we are in contention...




I'm pulling for ya but lets be real, your FO is gunna blow it! ya gunna trade your draft picks for future draft picks and fanchise Grossman and sign Brandon Stokley..
 02-27-2012, 03:00 PM         #104
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so all we have to do is throw in a 2nd with the 4 and 22
 6 years ago '08        #105
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
If you still mentioning Dan Snyder's involvement in football operations you're stuck in 2009. Exit thread please.

If we get this done I'm gonna cry in joy man. Man just thinking about it.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #106
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
if the rams get a sh*t ton of picks from the skins
 6 years ago '11        #107
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Still not worse than the Raiders trade for Carson Palmer
 02-27-2012, 03:58 PM         #108
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Don't believe the hype...
you have to be smarter than that.
 6 years ago '05        #109
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
I hope Cleveland doesnt get in a bidding war, they have too many holes to give up their entire draft....just wait next year for Barkley.
 6 years ago '07        #110
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Yinz N Burgh said:
For a quarterback from Baylor... Who won't even throw at the combine
Not many QBs throw at the combine. They wait for pro days.
 6 years ago '05        #111
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 bigree61 said:
nobody is giving up 2 ones 2 twos and a 3rd

and only to move up two spot in the top 5stop it
The Chargers obtain the second overall pick in the 1998 NFL Draft by trading their 1998 first-round choice (#3), 1998 second-round choice (#32), 1999 first-round choice, WR-KR Eric Metcalf and LB Patrick Sapp to the Arizona Cardinals.

and thats to move up one spot...



and who did they draft...

























[pic - click to view]






do some research
 6 years ago '08        #112
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2862 2862
Can we throw in players too??? I'd give up Rakpo to sweeten the deal since he beasts against every division but ours.
 6 years ago '11        #113
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
 kodak314 said:
The Chargers obtain the second overall pick in the 1998 NFL Draft by trading their 1998 first-round choice (#3), 1998 second-round choice (#32), 1999 first-round choice, WR-KR Eric Metcalf and LB Patrick Sapp to the Arizona Cardinals.

and thats to move up one spot...



and who did they draft...





[pic - click to view]





do some research

Damn did you really have to set that a blaze like that
 6 years ago '07        #114
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 utdpridah said:
won't even get a call back for that offer, you'd need to offer both 1st round picks, and your 2nd and 3rd this year, and probably your 2nd or 3rd next year.
are you playing madden?
 6 years ago '04        #115
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
falcos off the hook now
 6 years ago '08        #116
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2862 2862
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
falcos off the hook now
Yall the reason Cleveland has two first round picks in the first place.

I'd trade the farm for a QB but no other position on the field.
 6 years ago '04        #117
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 JCyclops said:
Yall the reason Cleveland has two first round picks in the first place.

I'd trade the farm for a QB but no other position on the field.
 6 years ago '08        #118
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2862 2862
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
Julio is my dude but he plays receiver and you can find playmaking receivers that were slept on later in the draft. And yes, you can find a Brady in the 6th round, but that's akin to hitting the mega millions jackpot.
 6 years ago '09        #119
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
 Maroon_Tiger said:
basically rules out peyton in DC
Archie been ruled that out
 6 years ago '11        #120
c l o u d 
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 50 50
It's funny that everyone is now willing to bypass his flaws ..
RGIII better thank Cam Newton for this one.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy