Rumor: @NBA_LatestNews Celtics trading Rajon Rondo and Jermaine O’Neal for Pau Gasol if...

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Arson said:
but still out of all the old guys on that team why would the 26 year old PG who is averaging almost 10 a.ssists a game with 14 ppg to boot be the guy you trade away?
Because PP, KG and RA aren't worthwhile trade pieces anymore. Nobody is going to take them, with the contracts they have, at what the Celtics would want. Their best trade piece is Rondo. If they can get a solid player in return and try one more year before blowing the team up, then do it.

Honestly, the Lakers just need a chance. Trade Pau for Rondo and then we'll have Kobe, Rondo and Bynum. After Kobe retires, we still have some young players in Rondo and Bynum to build around. I still wish we could have gotten Love from the Wolves, but he's developed into the best PF in the league.

I'm fine with Rondo, Kobe and Bynum though. A point guard who can defend and pass? Alright, that'll work.
 6 years ago '04        #142
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Bleezy said:
This makes zero sense.
As do most trade rumors about the Lakers here. They're always extremely one sided towards the Lakers and very RARELY come true.
 6 years ago '04        #143
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 707 707
man YESSSS... I read about this like last week and hadn't heard anything since... This was all I could think about this weekend everytime I saw Rondo... Especially Saturday night when he had on that Yellow Leather Jacket... Or should I say GOLD!

We NEED this... Rondo can run any offense, these are my honest beliefs...
 6 years ago '04        #144
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
This is a stupid trade!!! Gasol is too much to give away for a non 3point threat and half a big man!! stupid stupid stupid!! I rather wash my hands of this year and play the market next year.
 6 years ago '07        #145
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
damn...laker fans are so incredibly delusional
 6 years ago '04        #146
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 keithbm1111 said:
damn...laker fans are so incredibly delusional
With any group, there is always a sub-faction or minority within the majority. And that is where you have these crazy rumors and trade scenarios coming from. And as much as I like discussing the possibility of improving the Lakers, I refrain from buying into these ridiculous trades. I don't think ALL Lakers fans are delusional, but there are some outlandish people in the group.
 6 years ago '07        #147
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 matelyan said:
With any group, there is always a sub-faction or minority within the majority. And that is where you have these crazy rumors and trade scenarios coming from. And as much as I like discussing the possibility of improving the Lakers, I refrain from buying into these ridiculous trades. I don't think ALL Lakers fans are delusional, but there are some outlandish people in the group.
you're right, i didnt mean ALL of laker nation atre delusional, but the ones who are drooling over this, telling mitch to 'get it done" and "rondo would help us out so much" are sounbelievably delusional. this trade is fu*king horrible you really think its happening?!?!?
 6 years ago '11        #148
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #149
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
celtics taking the L on this
 6 years ago '10        #150
Cool Fly High 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 2 2
sooooo...who would be the celtics pg???? you better not say Avery Bradley.......he's not ready
 6 years ago '09        #151
whatzg00d 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$680 | Props total: 49 49
whyyyyy?? if rondo was traded to the lakers, when PP, ray, and KG leaves, then Gasol not too long after goes...the F is the celtics gonna do? college teams would sh*t on them.. noooooooooo please do not let this happen!! trade bradley and o neal for gasol!!! lol.. i'll take that!! but not rondo and oneal for gasol....
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA PEOPLE IN LITHUANIA REACT TO LAMELO AND GELO BALL SIGNING :mjwow:
61 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
52 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy