Rumor: @NBA_LatestNews Celtics trading Rajon Rondo and Jermaine O’Neal for Pau Gasol if...

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-26-2012, 04:05 PM         #81
STR8HEAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shii that don't make sense for both teams wtf
 6 years ago '05        #82
R0R0 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 Crazy Chi Guy said:
the whole thing would be silly for the lakers. doesn't matter about Gasol's age. Rondo is not worth Pau Gasol. Not even if they add a "throw-in" like Jermaine O'neal. GM's and laker fans (I am a huge Kobe fan) need to uderstand that you don't do moves just to hope things get better on the back end. You do a move because it makes sense and you almost know it will help. The majic made the same mistake a couple years ago. The only team they lost to in the finals was the lakers. And they allowed their whole team to be gutted. Lost turk, traded vince for richardson, let rashard go, and ultimately Otis smith just kept trying things "hoping" a random and erratic decision would come up with a good result. Never realized how valuable his pieces were and got any value for them. Sure it's tough to get equal value, but you don't want to try things just to try 'em
not about that man if u see the lakers play man since last year since we got swept its not the same it stop working then it hasnt been working this year man like kobe sayd some stuff finally caught up to us yes and it still is a lack of a real pg the lack of a back up to kobe the lack of gasols toughness his game is not the same he and bynum dont fit well they try to make it work but it dont they both need the ball they both need the paint one or the other doesnt clear up the space for the other MAKE THE MOVES FAST WHILE GASOL STILL HAS DECENT VALUE
 6 years ago '04        #83
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,765 | Props total: 13148 13148
Celtics lost if they did this
 6 years ago '04        #84
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
The magic are silly. If your girl tells you she wants to be with another man because you can't make her happy. Let her go. Stop trying to convcince her after you've reworked your entire look multiple times and she still says the same thing. But one thing's 4 sure.... I'm getting me another chick in return for her. She aint' walking scott free. Hell no!! I'm trading that slamp for something. May not get another one just like her, but I'm getting one that's pretty good.

The lakers oughta' set their sets on signing Rasheed to help off the bench and getting gilbert arenas to do the same when Kobe needs rest. that's all they need to bolster their roster. You can't have these baby olympic video game teams everyone thinks you can get because the Heat got lucky and pulled it off. And now so too have the knicks. The lakers look good every night until the starting unit has to sit down, and then it's a crap shoot. They have exceptional defense. While they struggle to score throughout the game (due to poor shooting role players), their opponents rarely get a lot of points themselves. Check the stats....

Everyone wants to see these fake dream teams but it's not possible. Where is the f!ght in the fans and the players these days? I know Kobe can f!ght. He'd be willing to carry Bynum and Gasol as his starting lineup along with a bench that has rasheed, gilbers, steve black and barnes or defense only Metta. But the lakers don't suck (laker fans). They just aren't the head of the class like their fans want them to be. Sucking is the warriors, bobcats, bucks, raptors etc.... u get the point.

Gasol wouldn't go unless I got Howard coming to the table. That's why giving lamar odom away was crazy. The magic would've taken Bynum and Lamar Odom. I guarantee it. Now they gotta' use Gasol who plays good as hell with Kobe. Tough decisions for GM's who are so fearful of the world saying the other side got the best of the deal.
 6 years ago '05        #85
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
rondo
kobe
beasley
marc speights (via josh mcroberts)
d12

move steve blake and matt barnes and a future 2nd round pick for ramon sessions
to fill that sg void off the bench

bench

jermaine oneal
wallace/troy murphy
artest/ebanks
sessions
fisher/gudelock (how ever its spelled)

and use that fu*king trade exception bi*ch !
 6 years ago '04        #86
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
 R0R0 said:
not about that man if u see the lakers play man since last year since we got swept its not the same it stop working then it hasnt been working this year man like kobe sayd some stuff finally caught up to us yes and it still is a lack of a real pg the lack of a back up to kobe the lack of gasols toughness his game is not the same he and bynum dont fit well they try to make it work but it dont they both need the ball they both need the paint one or the other doesnt clear up the space for the other MAKE THE MOVES FAST WHILE GASOL STILL HAS DECENT VALUE

I agree. Just not for rondo. Fans have to accept that point guards don't win titles. Last 1 who did was Isaiah thomas. For all the rose's and westbrooks and d. will's etc. They don't win nothing. They need big men (forwards or centers) or k!ller 2 guards (like Kobe or Jordan). The pg's excite the fans and get good regular season results, but in the end... the big man or the k!ller 2 guard beats 'em 2 death. And every team can't have a top flight point guard. u just need one who can play defense and punish double teams with a consistent jump shot and above avg 3 ball. Like dallas punished the heat. all their guards could punish the opposition for doubling dirk the work.

But I agree. Kobe is right and you are right. But rondo is not the answer. who would he pass to? Kobe only? I'd take barea, wes johnson and mike beasley for gasol. that would make more sense. especially since the wolves arent' using those players like they should (well beasley gets busy on a regular basis -despite the negative reports)....
 6 years ago '11        #87
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
oh god please no, not my boy rondo
 6 years ago '05        #88
space
space
people dont understand lol kobe and rondo are going to turn sh*t up if this is true

especially if d12 is in the picture...n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #89
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
lol at these silly GM's for holding on too long. Last year the wolves wanted to trade kevin love and mike beasley to the lakers for gasol. Kuptchack didn't want it. Lmao!! Crazy man. How did he get that job? Last year also: Nuggets wanted Andrew and Lamar (who they gave away - lmfao and smdh) for Carmelo anthony and one of their forwards. Mitch didn't do it. I love bynum, but we would've just had to find another center.
 6 years ago '06        #90
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
doubt the trade will happen since the celtics are gonna have KG and allen off the books this offseason... i'm sure they will wanna build around rondo and try to sign dwight howard.
 02-26-2012, 04:25 PM         #91
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers need to trade both there draft picks to charlotte for Dj Augustin, or....

Trade us Gasol for Dj Augustin
 6 years ago '04        #92
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
 Armen87 said:
get beasley for the TPE and sign arenas as a back up 2 guard and we're good to go
too true!!!! and i'd sign rasheed to play 15 min a night when gasol or bynum need rest
 6 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 Crazy Chi Guy said:
I agree. Just not for rondo. Fans have to accept that point guards don't win titles. Last 1 who did was Isaiah thomas. For all the rose's and westbrooks and d. will's etc. They don't win nothing. They need big men (forwards or centers) or k!ller 2 guards (like Kobe or Jordan). The pg's excite the fans and get good regular season results, but in the end... the big man or the k!ller 2 guard beats 'em 2 death. And every team can't have a top flight point guard. u just need one who can play defense and punish double teams with a consistent jump shot and above avg 3 ball. Like dallas punished the heat. all their guards could punish the opposition for doubling dirk the work.

But I agree. Kobe is right and you are right. But rondo is not the answer. who would he pass to? Kobe only? I'd take barea, wes johnson and mike beasley for gasol. that would make more sense. especially since the wolves arent' using those players like they should (well beasley gets busy on a regular basis -despite the negative reports)....
pg controls the flow of the game and thats what we dont have
and rondo would bring our back court to life...a pg and a big should be first on anyones team

and magic johnson is a good example of a pass first shoot later
and rondo would fit good in that system
 6 years ago '11        #94
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 168 168
HOLY sh*t....we (the Lakers) can get Rondo for Gasol and still keep Bynum! Get it DONE MITCH! Dont you think for 1 second the Lakers couldnt trade Rondo, a few players and a 1st rounder to the Nets for Deron.
 6 years ago '04        #95
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 4621 4621
Who the fu*k would the C's have to run point if they do this?

They should have learned from the Perkins trade, dont fu*k with your chemistry in the middle of the season.
 6 years ago '04        #96
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
 CashNy said:
pg controls the flow of the game and thats what we dont have
and rondo would bring our back court to life...a pg and a big should be first on anyones team

and magic johnson is a good example of a pass first shoot later
and rondo would fit good in that system
magic is a big azz' point guard. almost doesn't count, but I'll count him. and he won before Isaiah Thomas. So that's an older example. But rondo would bring our back court to life. that's true. but u want him passing to kobe bynum and gasol. there's no point in having a good/great point guard when he's passing to nothing. just ask d. williams. He's miserable. or ask rondo this year, now that Kg is too old to get busy like his heart wants to. if rondo was just added to the laker roster it would work great, but he's not coming as an addition. he would be coming in replacement of the 2nd best thing on the laker team. that's not addition. that's just a swap. the lakers need addition.
 6 years ago '06        #97
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
rondo can move the ball and he can defend elite PGs, giving up gasol still sucks tho
 6 years ago '04        #98
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
i'd love to see (and it's actually possible too) the lakers rotation as: barea or blake at pg (one backing the other), kobe, barnes, mike beasley and andrew bynum. bench: black or barea, fisher, gilbert arenas, metta world, and rasheed.
 02-26-2012, 04:49 PM         #99
Magnum75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wont believe the celtics would move rondo and have no established pg
 6 years ago '07        #100
Gortexmethod 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 150 150
I hope this isnt true
I do not fu*king understand why boston wants to get rid of rondo
Seem like every week theres talks about trading him
hes an awesome point gaurd
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy