Rare Death Row Facts & Rumors

most viewed right now
 52
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #21
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 youngmic said:
the quik and the beating of the dude from the 60s is also in the book called LAbryinth...u should check that book out homie...the f!ght was mostly becuz the crip broke quiks jaw....good read i knew about a lot of those, didnt know about the fatal n felony thing...thats some good sh*t, wish i could hear those tracks...and yeah...Gonzoe was young ritzy in the outlawz....outlawz were on his 1st solo album, underrated album...




most lil kids in the 8th grade dont
man I love reading books like that....yo I just got the book Rollin' with Dre....it was Dre personal a.ssistant during death row and aftermath...he talks about how there was this death Row party and some dude from Bad Boy showed up they grab the dude put him on a chair just punched the sh*t outta him!....and also how when Dre left death Row and Sam Sneed was still there at death Row and Suge told Sam Sneed to come to a death row meeting and Dre told Sam don't go its a set up and Sam Sneed went anyway to the meeting and got fu*ked up real bad!
 6 years ago '10        #22
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
actually in regards to the bone/pac thing... bizzy bone recorded 'thug luv' with pac originally as a solo song for bizzy. however, ruthless records MADE bizzy give the song up to be used for 'art of war' and let the other members get on it.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 MistaKlean said:
actually in regards to the bone/pac thing... bizzy bone recorded 'thug luv' with pac originally as a solo song for bizzy. however, ruthless records MADE bizzy give the song up to be used for 'art of war' and let the other members get on it.
even Bone said that Bizzy was pac friend that's how the met Pac through bizzy bone
 6 years ago '05        #24
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 troy187 said:
go read Ronnin Ro book there is alot of information there said that was the reason he had five hits on his head (suge)
which one?
 6 years ago '04        #25
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29543 29543
 Gravediggaz said:
man I love reading books like that....yo I just got the book Rollin' with Dre....it was Dre personal a.ssistant during death row and aftermath...he talks about how there was this death Row party and some dude from Bad Boy showed up they grab the dude put him on a chair just punched the sh*t outta him!....and also how when Dre left death Row and Sam Sneed was still there at death Row and Suge told Sam Sneed to come to a death row meeting and Dre told Sam don't go its a set up and Sam Sneed went anyway to the meeting and got fu*ked up real bad!
damn i gotta read that....yeah the Sam story is fu*ked up...
 02-26-2012, 11:04 PM         #26
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't read the book yet but Simone Greene who used to be the chief photographer at death Row wrote a book earlier this year and she supposedly dropped a lot of behind the scenes info about what was going down behind closed doors.

Jewell supposed to have had a book to but I only read a few excerpts that sounded like she was trying to blackmail Dre for some hush money.
 6 years ago '05        #27
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
good read

miss the old hip hop days were ppl actually through fists and gun shots around instead of subliminal disses
 6 years ago '09        #28
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 315 315
limp sink?
 6 years ago '04        #29
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
MF Grimm did write the chronic
 6 years ago '07        #30
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 MistaKlean said:
actually in regards to the bone/pac thing... bizzy bone recorded 'thug luv' with pac originally as a solo song for bizzy. however, ruthless records MADE bizzy give the song up to be used for 'art of war' and let the other members get on it.
the original thug luv was just bizzy bone, pac, and wack a.ss sylke e fine.
 6 years ago '04        #31
troy187 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$990 | Props total: 111 111
 Gravediggaz said:
which one?
Have Gun Will Travel The Spectacular Rise And Violent Fall Of death Row Records
 6 years ago '11        #32
Mikey c 
space
avatar space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 Cantankerous said:
1. "Pac fell in the water and he was drowning, so i jumped in and i put him on my shoulder and told him it's ok little buddy.... you're alright now" - Suge

2. One time Dre came up to me and said, I want to be white suge...Can you help me be white? I looked at this n*gga like, is this n*gga really serious...I told him you can date a white woman, move to a white neighborhood, but I cant physically make you white.." - Suge

3. Suge said Pac couldn't even really talk and was half passed out but squeeked out "Suge....don't let that f*ggot Dre put his mouth on me...."and passed out.

4. "one time Pac socked snoop. snoop went on the radio talking about he would do a song with Puffy. Pac confronted him in the studio and socked him in the stomache and told him he would beat his a.ss!"

interviewer: And what did snoop do?

Suge: he just threw up and cried and sh*t.
Is this sh*t true?
 6 years ago '05        #33
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
 Gravediggaz said:
man I love reading books like that....yo I just got the book Rollin' with Dre....it was Dre personal a.ssistant during death row and aftermath...he talks about how there was this death Row party and some dude from Bad Boy showed up they grab the dude put him on a chair just punched the sh*t outta him!....and also how when Dre left death Row and Sam Sneed was still there at death Row and Suge told Sam Sneed to come to a death row meeting and Dre told Sam don't go its a set up and Sam Sneed went anyway to the meeting and got fu*ked up real bad!
That book was the sh*t...I have/had it, not sure where it is now, but a lotta things I didn't know where in there. Bruce (personal a.ssistant/bodyguard) also talks about seeing Jewell later on after the DR days, and she might have tried to set him/Dre up to get stomped out by Suge cuz she was acting all strange and sh*t.

He also said that the reason Rakim and Dre didn't work out was because Rakim didn't have it anymore, he could only write by taking the music home and penning in private, and he wasn't writing that fire anymore.

The Ronin Ro book I took w/ a grain of salt, it was "unauthorized" and he really didn't give sources for his info but some of it was still interesting. Like saying Rakim and King Tee were given the option to take their music with them when they left Aftermath but turned it down, and claims that Ra and Dre flew out to New York where Dre co-produced some beats with DJ Premier and that they also recorded with Ras Kass

Some of the stuff doesn't click tho, Ronin Ro said that the song that Suge took off Dre for Pac's album was "Can't C Me" which originally had Ice Cube on it, while everyone else I've heard says it was "California Love." Also Bruce wrote that he was in the studio with Dre when Pac came in and laid down the whole 3 verses to "Can't C Me" in one take, then dipped out.


Last edited by PCP MC; 02-27-2012 at 09:49 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #34
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 GrimeyMofo said:
I would love to hear some more about this !!!
from what I heard so far, they all started to get trouble from police while they were trying to put it together


publishing is major paper
yeah they were also putting a label together too....I remember Messy Marv saying he was gonna sign when the label up and running
 6 years ago '05        #35
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 PCP MC said:
That book was the sh*t...I have/had it, not sure where it is now, but a lotta things I didn't know where in there. Bruce (personal a.ssistant/bodyguard) also talks about seeing Jewell later on after the DR days, and she might have tried to set him/Dre up to get stomped out by Suge cuz she was acting all strange and sh*t.

He also said that the reason Rakim and Dre didn't work out was because Rakim didn't have it anymore, he could only write by taking the music home and penning in private, and he wasn't writing that fire anymore.

The Ronin Ro book I took w/ a grain of salt, it was "unauthorized" and he really didn't give sources for his info but some of it was still interesting. Like saying Rakim and King Tee were given the option to take their music with them when they left Aftermath but turned it down, and claims that Ra and Dre flew out to New York where Dre co-produced some beats with DJ Premier and that they also recorded with Ras Kass

Some of the stuff doesn't click tho, Ronin Ro said that the song that Suge took off Dre for Pac's album was "Can't C Me" which originally had Ice Cube on it, while everyone else I've heard says it was "California Love." Also Bruce wrote that he was in the studio with Dre when Pac came in and laid down the whole 3 verses to "Can't C Me" in one take, then dipped out.
which Ronin Ro book?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy