Wiz Khalifa - Taylor Allderdice [Official Mixtape Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #801
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6377 6377
people throw up gang signs, city signs, rocafella, deuces, whatever so i don't see how the jet sign is any different from that. also every fan base got fans that take things more serious than other (just look at the jay-z, nas, of, lil b, max b threads)

its just how fans are in general say something bad about pac and people act like you should be shot
 6 years ago '10        #802
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
tape is fire.. 2-3 songs can be skipped.. but its nice, better then RP wiz.
 6 years ago '10        #803
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
I thought Cabin Fever was weak. Only 2 songs were worth giving a fu*k about.

Burn After Rolling, Prince of The City 2, and Star Power were cool. 7/10's

K&OJ was like a 9/10

This right here though?

This is my favorite project from Wiz. The production is on point, his lyrics are straight to the point.

9.5/10
 03-14-2012, 10:29 AM         #804
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Curren$y made this dude and now he's taking shots, this dude is beyond lame
 6 years ago '10        #805
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
was this shots fired? "n*ggas talk ,but dont even be on em jets"

?? or reachin?

also i remember when juicy j was like "im bout to buy you jets, ive been savin up"

Last edited by beeboywhoo; 03-14-2012 at 10:38 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #806
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 314 314
way reaching bro. he's bigging em up
 6 years ago '10        #807
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 N E R D said:
reachhhhhhhhhhhh, they brothers. (not literally) but they'll never diss each other.
 beeboywhoo said:
was this shots fired? "n*ggas talk ,but dont even be on em jets"

?? or reachin?

also i remember when juicy j was like "im bout to buy you jets, ive been savin up"
J said im about to buy A jet, i've been saving up.
 6 years ago '09        #808
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
yeah this sh*t on some old Wiz Khalifa Kush and OJ sh*t, I got plenty of grapes to smoke to go along with it
 03-14-2012, 10:51 AM         #809
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JETSoverERTHING said:
reachhhhhhhhhhhh, they brothers. (not literally) but they'll never diss each other.

J said im about to buy A jet, i've been saving up.
Doesn't change the fact that currensy made this dude. He fu*ks with currensy when currensy started fly society, 6 months later he has taylor gang. Currensy raps about ez-widers, joints, etc. Wiz switches from blunts. Currensy creates a movement, wiz takes the blueprint and runs with it. Dudes whole existance is based of off currensy. I remember hearing the Prince of the city's my freshman year in college and dude sounded/looked like Juelz Santana this guy is corny man. IDK how he still has fans. fu*k it his whole existance is based off of Currensy, KxOJ, and Say Yeah guy is trash. n*ggas holding on to that KxOJ for their life.
 6 years ago '10        #810
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
 N E R D said:
Doesn't change the fact that currensy made this dude. He fu*ks with currensy when currensy started fly society, 6 months later he has taylor gang. Currensy raps about ez-widers, joints, etc. Wiz switches from blunts. Currensy creates a movement, wiz takes the blueprint and runs with it. Dudes whole existance is based of off currensy. I remember hearing the Prince of the city's my freshman year in college and dude sounded/looked like Juelz Santana this guy is corny man. IDK how he still has fans. fu*k it his whole existance is based off of Currensy, KxOJ, and Say Yeah guy is trash. n*ggas holding on to that KxOJ for their life.
which is why he is what he is today... hes off that camo shorts and big hoodies, thats why hes on some rockstar lookin sh*t that everyone thinks is weird. hes finding/creating his own identity. music wise and image wise
 6 years ago '04        #811
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 N E R D said:
Goodness, let it go, n*ggas been listenin to Wiz b4 he and Curren$y got cool, Wiz had taylor gang b4 he met curren$y, and he stopped the dipset sound after POTC1.
 6 years ago '10        #812
space
space
 N E R D said:
 03-14-2012, 10:58 AM         #813
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
Goodness, let it go, n*ggas been listenin to Wiz b4 he and Curren$y got cool, Wiz had taylor gang b4 he met curren$y, and he stopped the dipset sound after POTC1.
No he didn't fam. My roommate put me on to dude way back when and he still sounded like a dipset reject and no TAYLOR GANG sh*t was mentioned.
 6 years ago '11        #814
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 N E R D said:

[pic - click to view]

hi hater
 6 years ago '10        #815
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
 skullfiend said:
are you stupid? flight school is his best work
musics all opinions bruh, i personally thought flight school was trash and didnt even dl it..
although i woulda put star power way up on that list.. (hero, so high, weed roller, like a star, take a ride, flickin ashes >>>)
 6 years ago '04        #816
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6377 6377
wiz was saying taylor gang on star power
 6 years ago '10        #817
SteezDoesIt 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 19 19
mixtape is tight. "Cruise" is :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #818
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 N E R D said:
No he didn't fam. My roommate put me on to dude way back when and he still sounded like a dipset reject and no TAYLOR GANG sh*t was mentioned.
He started mentioning Taylor Gang mostly on Star Power, and he doesn't sound like dipset POTC2 imo
 6 years ago '05        #819
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 N E R D said:
He had Taylor Gang since before Star Power you misinformed f*ggot
 6 years ago '10        #820
space
space
Wiz fu*ks with the house music.

I fu*ks with the house music.

ONIFC

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy