Jimmy Henchmen Could Faces Death Penalty For Ordering Murder Of Gunit Associate "Lodi Mack"

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
7445 pageviews
56 comments

KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
Jimmy Henchmen Could Faces death Penalty For Ordering murder Of Gunit a.ssociate "Lodi Mack"

[pic - click to view]

A hip-hop mogul is facing federal murder-for-hire charges - which could lead to the death penalty - for ordering the murder of an a.ssociate of rapper 50 Cent, a prosecutor disclosed Friday.

James “Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond, already indicted in Brooklyn federal court on drug trafficking charges, faces the death-penalty rap in Manhattan, a.ssistant U.S. Attorney Todd Kaminsky said Friday in Brooklyn Federal Court.

The prosecutor did not reveal details of the murder case, but sources said it was the 2009 rubout of Lowell “Lodi Mack” Fletcher.

Rosemond has long been suspected of putting a contract on Fletcher in retaliation for slapping Rosemond’s then 14-year-old son.

Two years before he was gunned down on a Bronx street, Fletcher pleaded guilty to a.ssaulting the teen, but investigators believed he took the fall for Tony Yayo, a member of Fiddy’s G-Unit, who had slapped the kid. Fletcher was a member of Yayo's posse.

Fletcher was murdered shortly after he was released from prison for a drug conviction and for a.ssaulting Rosemond's son.

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan indicted Rodney Johnson and Brian McCleod for the murder. The indictment claims they did the k!lling in exchange for drugs.

Rosemond, who repped rapper The Game, has been charged with running a coast-to-coast, multi-million dollar cocaine ring.

He has been engaged in plea negotiations with the feds in Brooklyn which could be complicated by the upcoming murder charge.

[pic - click to view]

Hip-hop mugol faces murder charges for the k!lling of 50 Cent's buddy - NY Daily News

Tony Yayo's Weed Carrier and Far Rock Blood Lieutenant Allegedly according to the feds.
And the one that slapped henchmens kid.

Last edited by KingP1n; 02-25-2012 at 04:02 AM..

56 comments for "Jimmy Henchmen Could Faces Death Penalty For Ordering Murder Of Gunit Associate "Lodi Mack""

02-25-2012, 09:28 AM         #2
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why can't these ignorant fu*kers just rap and keep it clean?
 6 years ago '04        #3
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
Pac gona smack him when he gets to the afterlife
 6 years ago '05        #4
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,675 | Props total: 6424 6424
tough break n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #5
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
how come all the Pac riders did nothing when they knew Jimmy Henchman had pac shot up?
 02-25-2012, 09:47 AM         #6
LeJazzy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchmen, in due time
I knew you bi*ch n*ggas was listening, the world is mine
Set me up, wet me up, n*ggas stuck me up
Heard the guns bust, but you tricks never shut me up
Touch one of mine, on everything I owe
I'll destroy everything you touch, play the game n*gga

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #7
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Gravediggaz said:
how come all the Pac riders did nothing when they knew Jimmy Henchman had pac shot up?
Jimmy aint ya street corner thug...n*ggaz knew what it is...that's kind of the reason why I didn't like Pacs persona/image he was putting out there
 02-25-2012, 12:31 PM         #8
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody that fu*ks with G-Unit is getting arrested by police, indicted by the Feds or audited by the I.R.S. That's just a fact of life.

If some adult put hands on my child and a.ssaulted them I'd fu*k em up too like any man would.
 02-25-2012, 12:55 PM         #9
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '11        #10
KingP1n 342 heat pts342 OP
space
space
 GrimeyMofo said:
"what you in for?"

"I slapped the sh*t out of a 14 year old"

But he was jailed also for;
"9. Lowell "Lodi Mack" Fletcher, 30, of 54-75 Almeda Avenue, was charged in July 2007 with third-, fourth- and seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marihuana for allegedly possessing more than an eighth of an ounce of cocaine and a plastic bag of marijuana. "

Along with Dead Eye that other Gunit Affiliate, the self proclaimed "Boss of Far Rock" and gang leader, who got weapons and other charges.

Dumout Mazi & Lodi;

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #11
BigJay.inc 67 heat pts67
space
space
$8,727 | Props total: 20220 20220
i dont feel sorry for him... he coulda left the game alone and got on some Diddy sh*t but chose to stay in the streets... people dont learn at all
 6 years ago '06        #12
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
id k!ll a n*gga who slaps my son too so i can respect that
 6 years ago '09        #13
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 dlettern said:
henchman aint a rapper

yayo smacked his son up so henchman k!lled his people and shot up his moms house......lesson leartn...play tough guy with the studio gangsters not the real street dudes
 02-25-2012, 02:39 PM         #14
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ yaw n*ggas on his d!ck cuz he paid to murk somebody. thats coward sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #15
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 LeJazzy said:
this my sh*t
 02-25-2012, 03:12 PM         #16
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Anybody that fu*ks with G-Unit is getting arrested by police, indicted by the Feds or audited by the I.R.S. That's just a fact of life.

If some adult put hands on my child and a.ssaulted them I'd fu*k em up too like any man would.
you wouldn't do sh*t bi*ch n*gga

you have a kid? I'll come up monday, slap the sh*t out of him in front of his school fu*k you gonna do about it,
 6 years ago '05        #17
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
 KingP1n said:

But he was jailed also for;
"9. Lowell "Lodi Mack" Fletcher, 30, of 54-75 Almeda Avenue, was charged in July 2007 with third-, fourth- and seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marihuana for allegedly possessing more than an eighth of an ounce of cocaine and a plastic bag of marijuana. "

Along with Dead Eye that other Gunit Affiliate, the self proclaimed "Boss of Far Rock" and gang leader, who got weapons and other charges.

Dumout Mazi & Lodi;

[pic - click to view]

Word on the street is that fuk boy had something to do with Stack Bundles getting bodied..
 6 years ago '11        #18
KingP1n 342 heat pts342 OP
space
space
Yeah I heard about that too...
But they was cool though? I remember Bundles being in one of Dead Eyes videos.
This one to be exact [Lodi Macks in it too];

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #19
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 dlettern said:
Because they're not rappers. These are real life gangsters and thugs. Henchmen isn't and was never a rapper. Lodi Mack was a blood gang member. k!lling and robbing is what these n*ggas do for real.
 6 years ago '11        #20
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,403 | Props total: 1408 1408
yayo moms crip gettin hit and lodi mack dying couldnt have been related those both have a 2 year difference in time

yay said they shot his moms crip up in 08 on straight outta southside and he said rip to lodi mack on top nouch gangsta which came out in 2010
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago