New Samsung Galaxy... with an edge to edge screen

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #81
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,256 | Props total: 74 74
 Da Ill One said:
I was 14 months into my contract so i still had 6 months before I could upgrade... but my phone started messing up like it wouldn't accept I had anything connected to Bluetooth or headphones plugged in..it absolutely refused to acknowledge I had those capabilities on my phone... so I say ok took it to an ATT corporate store and they looked at it and said it was never wet...then they tell me to either all Apple or go to an Apple store because Apple fixes the iPhone's...so I say ok cool and go to an Apple store...they get my phone number to look up my contract and everything...

then they say they won't even touch the phone without me paying $100 because it's out of warranty... now mind you this isn't to fix it this is to just LOOK at it and see what's wrong with it why it won't recognize my bluetooth or headphones... they give me some bullsh*t about AT&T requires they charge this fee for all phones out of warranty, but ATT told me Apple themselves are the only ones who can fix iPhones... so I know AT&T doesn't force them to charge anything... I didn't pay sh*t to them, I took the phone and the second my contract was up I bounced from ATT to another company and joined Team Android...

Just pissed me off they wouldn't even look at the phone without $100 charge then whatever it would have cost to fix it was extra on top...
 NBA Brawler said:
Yeah Apple does sh*t like that and that is why I don't want an iPhone. I've had to replace my iPod 3 times because my screen stopped working and the last time I did it they asked me if I had some sh*t called "Apple Care" which is probably their insurance or warranty. Luckily I had it but it was gonna expire in about 2 weeks but I can tell by the way the chick was looking at me, she was gonna tell me to fu*k off and come back when I got it.
iPhones come with a free 1 year warranty. You need Apple Care for anything over that.At 14 months you were out of warranty. I dropped my iPhone on the floor at school and the impact shattered my microphone and speaker in the earpiece. Took it to Apple gave me a brand new phone because i hadn't had it a year. Thank God for the Otterbox case so they didn't know the damage was done by me.
 03-17-2012, 04:19 AM         #82
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 divine5 said:
That phone won't last that long. everyone I know that has it want to replace it badly. Those buttons at the bottom start wearing out after a while too.
I'm on my 3rd free dx replacement *Shouts out to Verizon* I got that bi*ch in a outterbox so itll stay fresh. When that 4.0 ready won't even need those buttons anymore
 6 years ago '04        #83
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
here's a new screenshot of what it may look like

[pic - click to view]

and then there's this one

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 03-17-2012 at 11:44 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #84
space
space
Here's an actual press image of the sIII

[pic - click to view]

The Samsung Galaxy S III is one of the most anticipated smartphones of the year, that goes without question. We’ve seen various leaks and tons of fakes claiming to be the real deal. While this could very well be as fake as the rest it at least appears to possibly be real. Being spotted in a press invite and listing for the second time now, May 22nd for the unveiling.

Now obviously the image doesn’t reveal much as far as design, but most press invites don’t. It’s an interesting design that is for sure, and that’s only if it’s real to begin with. Talk about curves right? Uncovered by the folks at Phandroid this could possibly be the real deal, but it’s doubtful.

First off press invites never go out two months in advanced, never. Then looking at the design while I could see this being Samsung’s next flagship as they try to differentiate themselves from the competition, and the Galaxy S II, this just seems a little much. At the same time the Galaxy Nexus leaks showed us a crazy curved design that was exaggerated too so the same situation could apply here. The slit up the side seems odd and uncomfortable — and if it’s for a stylus or S-pen I’ll be angry.

This is a very interesting leak that is for sure. Either someone made a clever and believable press invite image, or this is indeed the real deal. We’ve seen May 22nd tossed around more than once too, so we should take that into consideration too. What do you guys think? Real deal or too crazy to be legit? Sound off below.

maybe the actually shaped it into an s
 6 years ago '05        #85
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1689 1689
if it looks like either of those last 2 pics and has the specs people been talking about, its an insta-cop of me!
 6 years ago '05        #86
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11764 11764
 PTC said:
sh*t would be a nightmare for cases...
1st thing I thought of.
 04-07-2012, 12:53 PM         #87
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
1st thing I thought of.
That last pic, the silver one with the date on it is fake AFAIK. When it came out people opened it in photoshop and saw that the distance between the III's werent equal. Someone shopped that 3rd one on there, and its a few pixels too close.
 6 years ago '07        #88
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
Meh, I used to be an android guy and it was awesome. But now I don't spend that much time on my phone and I'm good with my 4s. Huge tablet/phones don't appeal to me but I havent used ics yet so maybe I'll check it out at best buy when I drops
 6 years ago '04        #89
space
space
 Cipherr said:
That last pic, the silver one with the date on it is fake AFAIK. When it came out people opened it in photoshop and saw that the distance between the III's werent equal. Someone shopped that 3rd one on there, and its a few pixels too close.
thanks for the heads up. I dont know how to tell if something is photoshopped
 04-07-2012, 06:49 PM         #90
bluedog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait to get my hands on one of this...jizzed
 6 years ago '05        #91
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
Man I don't see it dropping in U.S in May. Watch n*ggaz gone be waiting til end of the year for S3 launch.
 6 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 Quddus said:
Man I don't see it dropping in U.S in May. Watch n*ggaz gone be waiting til end of the year for S3 launch.
there was a rumor that said they are trying to drop this phone everywhere at once
 6 years ago '04        #93
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 fat_boyy21 said:
there was a rumor that said they are trying to drop this phone everywhere at once
oy....they said sh*t for the Nexus too and look how that turned out I'm not waiting this time, I'm going with the Evo Lte and if the GS3 to be all that I'll just get it retail.....
 6 years ago '04        #94
space
space
here are some official teaser videos from samsung

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

04-24-2012, 04:16 PM         #95
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Might have to ditch droid 3 for this.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago