New Samsung Galaxy... with an edge to edge screen

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 N E R D said:
read an article where Sammy is saying they are focusing on longer lasting batteries
each year google along with the manufacturers focus on some of their major flaws. last year was the market and ease of use, this year is battery life and design. the only other thing will be the update schedule

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 02-27-2012 at 12:27 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #62
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
Man i like these Samsung phones but are we going to forget that they are terrible with future updates? I mean now you probably could get this phone and stick with 4.0 and your good, but there previous phones that are 2.2, 2.3 that are staying that way because they feel there is no need to update after they promised they would. Just saying, that would deter me just a little bit but im most def looking out for these phones to jump from HTC.
 6 years ago '04        #63
space
space
 Peter Griffin said:
Man i like these Samsung phones but are we going to forget that they are terrible with future updates? I mean now you probably could get this phone and stick with 4.0 and your good, but there previous phones that are 2.2, 2.3 that are staying that way because they feel there is no need to update after they promised they would. Just saying, that would deter me just a little bit but im most def looking out for these phones to jump from HTC.
this is a top tier phone with a quad core processor... you'll be good for about 2 years on updates. how fast those updates come is another story.
 6 years ago '04        #64
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
doesnt matter , it runs on android , its like wearing a condom inside out to say your different .... really it tries to do and be everything an iphone is , and no matter how you shape the screen , shape the product , and bullsh*t your way through commercials ,,..

its still only running android .... i'll stick with my millions of apps and incredible user experiences thanks ...

ohh and showing up iphone people waiting in line to buy one .... man , in a way samsung is tearing up inside only wishing they could have people drool over their devices the way apple does .... so theres some irony to it ....

im still not sold at all , infact im less interested each time ... and more anxious to see what the real next evolution will be this kinda sh*t is nonesense ...
 6 years ago '06        #65
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
1080p display

i will sell my s2 to get the S3 as soon as it drops.

btw, my battery last me all day on my s2. got a custom rom and its the sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 mszomola said:
doesnt matter , it runs on android , its like wearing a condom inside out to say your different .... really it tries to do and be everything an iphone is , and no matter how you shape the screen , shape the product , and bullsh*t your way through commercials ,,..

its still only running android .... i'll stick with my millions of apps and incredible user experiences thanks ...

ohh and showing up iphone people waiting in line to buy one .... man , in a way samsung is tearing up inside only wishing they could have people drool over their devices the way apple does .... so theres some irony to it ....

im still not sold at all , infact im less interested each time ... and more anxious to see what the real next evolution will be this kinda sh*t is nonesense ...
you must be like 10 years old cuz it's obvious you dont know sh*t. i've been through the difference between the os's a million times over, but the consus is that android is better. i'd love to know what's so much better with ios. please tell everyone.

and what million apps are you talking about, no phone os has a million apps yet, so you're really showing your stupidity there. android has over 450,000 and ios has over 500,000, the rest are less than those.
 02-27-2012, 02:45 PM         #67
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
i'll stick with my millions of apps

[pic - click to view]

Nothing like a troll ethering themselves by not knowing what the fu*k they are talking about.
 6 years ago '05        #68
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,267 | Props total: 6368 6368
jus gotta s2 too
 6 years ago '06        #69
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Cipherr said:

[pic - click to view]

Nothing like a troll ethering themselves by not knowing what the fu*k they are talking about.
fu*king
 6 years ago '11        #70
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 fat_boyy21 said:
not necessarily ... a case could still clip on the top and the bottom
Not saying there wouldn't be a case for it, I'm just saying finding an actual protective case would be more difficult.

The phones that are out now have bezels, so you can have a case that would protect the screen from contact of a drop or flat surface.

If you have a case on your phone now, chances are you can lay it face down on a flat surface and the screen won't touch... with a phone with an edge-to-edge screen I think it would be harder to accomplish this.

There is a design that could help with the lay on the table issue with a edge-to-edge screen phone... haven't seen any case that's ever had it tho.
 6 years ago '04        #71
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 PTC said:
Not saying there wouldn't be a case for it, I'm just saying finding an actual protective case would be more difficult.

The phones that are out now have bezels, so you can have a case that would protect the screen from contact of a drop or flat surface.

If you have a case on your phone now, chances are you can lay it face down on a flat surface and the screen won't touch... with a phone with an edge-to-edge screen I think it would be harder to accomplish this.

There is a design that could help with the lay on the table issue with a edge-to-edge screen phone... haven't seen any case that's ever had it tho.
If this is in fact the true design...then I guarantee you a case will come out to protect the screen
 6 years ago '11        #72
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Da Ill One said:
I was 14 months into my contract so i still had 6 months before I could upgrade... but my phone started messing up like it wouldn't accept I had anything connected to Bluetooth or headphones plugged in..it absolutely refused to acknowledge I had those capabilities on my phone... so I say ok took it to an ATT corporate store and they looked at it and said it was never wet...then they tell me to either all Apple or go to an Apple store because Apple fixes the iPhone's...so I say ok cool and go to an Apple store...they get my phone number to look up my contract and everything...

then they say they won't even touch the phone without me paying $100 because it's out of warranty... now mind you this isn't to fix it this is to just LOOK at it and see what's wrong with it why it won't recognize my bluetooth or headphones... they give me some bullsh*t about AT&T requires they charge this fee for all phones out of warranty, but ATT told me Apple themselves are the only ones who can fix iPhones... so I know AT&T doesn't force them to charge anything... I didn't pay sh*t to them, I took the phone and the second my contract was up I bounced from ATT to another company and joined Team Android...

Just pissed me off they wouldn't even look at the phone without $100 charge then whatever it would have cost to fix it was extra on top...
Are you sure you went to an Apple store? You know, one that's corporate owned by Apple?

I'm not even going to believe this story, it's so far fetched that it sounds like you just bullsh*ttin.

I don't see how any human can look you in the face and say, pay me $100 so I can look at your phone. Not only that, it doesn't make sense... here is an opportunity for a company to look at your phone, tell you it's broken and charge you for a new one or repair.

There is no such thing as a policy that says you gotta pay $100 to look at your phone... I don't think you can find 1 other claim on the internet that says this.
 6 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 PTC said:

if something clips on the top and bottom you'll still be able to put it facedown without damaging it.. with the ics browser its only the sides that matter with the quick controls
 6 years ago '04        #74
space
space
update: the display is supposed be blue ray quality = 1080p, lets hope it has blue ray sound also

Im hearing release dates from april to july (so let's play it safe and just say next quarter), and that it's supposed to release everywhere simultaneously (I dont remember where I read this)
 6 years ago '07        #75
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 mszomola said:

Ok your not a fan of android phones you have made that clear and you love the Iphone so why do you feel the need to come into damn near every android thread to hate???
 6 years ago '11        #76
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,368 | Props total: 2791 2791
ive had an iphone for 2 years and i always said it was better then my friends android... which it was until i was at a party and this kid had a galaxy s2 and let me play with it... i got samsung'd.

bet that a.ss im gonna be in line for that s3
 6 years ago '12        #77
IKayBee 
space
space
$4,613 | Props total: 1186 1186
"The all-new Samsung Galaxy SIII Fragile"

I'm calling it now.
 03-15-2012, 05:43 AM         #78
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t I don't get n*gga switching up there phone every 6 months My3g driod x still got another 3 or 4 yrs on it
 03-15-2012, 07:48 PM         #79
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope this and the new iPhone come out the same time. Lets see which one has longer lines.
 03-15-2012, 07:50 PM         #80
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa Kwamz said:
sh*t I don't get n*gga switching up there phone every 6 months My3g driod x still got another 3 or 4 yrs on it
That phone won't last that long. everyone I know that has it want to replace it badly. Those buttons at the bottom start wearing out after a while too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy