New Samsung Galaxy... with an edge to edge screen

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
So Glad I jumped on the Sammy train after Apple and AT&T pissed me off with my 4...
 6 years ago '04        #22
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 PTC said:
sh*t would be a nightmare for cases...
not necessarily ... a case could still clip on the top and the bottom
 6 years ago '04        #23
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
Don't know if I want a phone that's all screen.

Da Ill One said:
So Glad I jumped on the Sammy train after Apple and AT&T pissed me off with my 4...
What happened? For some reason I wanna know more
 6 years ago '04        #24
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
 mtva24 said:
knew it was gonna come eventually after they released this

[pic - click to view]

I own that tv, and it is the sickest tv I have ever owned
 6 years ago '04        #25
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
 Andrefrbk said:
Why is my dik hard?
cuz you're watching gay pr0n in the other tab
 02-25-2012, 09:55 PM         #26
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #27
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 NBA Brawler said:
Don't know if I want a phone that's all screen.

What happened? For some reason I wanna know more
I was 14 months into my contract so i still had 6 months before I could upgrade... but my phone started messing up like it wouldn't accept I had anything connected to Bluetooth or headphones plugged in..it absolutely refused to acknowledge I had those capabilities on my phone... so I say ok took it to an ATT corporate store and they looked at it and said it was never wet...then they tell me to either all Apple or go to an Apple store because Apple fixes the iPhone's...so I say ok cool and go to an Apple store...they get my phone number to look up my contract and everything...

then they say they won't even touch the phone without me paying $100 because it's out of warranty... now mind you this isn't to fix it this is to just LOOK at it and see what's wrong with it why it won't recognize my bluetooth or headphones... they give me some bullsh*t about AT&T requires they charge this fee for all phones out of warranty, but ATT told me Apple themselves are the only ones who can fix iPhones... so I know AT&T doesn't force them to charge anything... I didn't pay sh*t to them, I took the phone and the second my contract was up I bounced from ATT to another company and joined Team Android...

Just pissed me off they wouldn't even look at the phone without $100 charge then whatever it would have cost to fix it was extra on top...
 6 years ago '07        #28
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,054 | Props total: 30347 30347
wowzers....
 02-25-2012, 11:32 PM         #29
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Definitely gonna make the switch to Samsung when my contract is up
 6 years ago '05        #30
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 tico86 said:
I hope the Galaxy S 3 will be like this. If so, instant cop to upgrade my galaxy S 1
my body is ready for this to be the new s3, im going to be due for an upgrade soon and i love my evo, but its time for a change
 6 years ago '04        #31
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1569 1569
First the nexus now this looks like my next phone is gonna be a Samsung.......
 6 years ago '11        #32
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,152 | Props total: 887 887
Apple will find a way to sue them....come up with some sh*t like "oh they used ninjas to sneak into our R&D department and steal our schematics for the bezeless phone, then they used, uh, dragons, yeah dragons thats it, they used dragons to destroy our prototype and the patent were just about to submit."

sh*t looks dope tho
 02-26-2012, 09:39 AM         #33
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
samsung starting to look good to me but i gotta see what apple is going to do i just got to
u already know what they gonna do drop the same kinda
phone with a few tweaks here & there
 6 years ago '04        #34
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Da Ill One said:
I was 14 months into my contract so i still had 6 months before I could upgrade... but my phone started messing up like it wouldn't accept I had anything connected to Bluetooth or headphones plugged in..it absolutely refused to acknowledge I had those capabilities on my phone... so I say ok took it to an ATT corporate store and they looked at it and said it was never wet...then they tell me to either all Apple or go to an Apple store because Apple fixes the iPhone's...so I say ok cool and go to an Apple store...they get my phone number to look up my contract and everything...

then they say they won't even touch the phone without me paying $100 because it's out of warranty... now mind you this isn't to fix it this is to just LOOK at it and see what's wrong with it why it won't recognize my bluetooth or headphones... they give me some bullsh*t about AT&T requires they charge this fee for all phones out of warranty, but ATT told me Apple themselves are the only ones who can fix iPhones... so I know AT&T doesn't force them to charge anything... I didn't pay sh*t to them, I took the phone and the second my contract was up I bounced from ATT to another company and joined Team Android...

Just pissed me off they wouldn't even look at the phone without $100 charge then whatever it would have cost to fix it was extra on top...
Yeah Apple does sh*t like that and that is why I don't want an iPhone. I've had to replace my iPod 3 times because my screen stopped working and the last time I did it they asked me if I had some sh*t called "Apple Care" which is probably their insurance or warranty. Luckily I had it but it was gonna expire in about 2 weeks but I can tell by the way the chick was looking at me, she was gonna tell me to fu*k off and come back when I got it.
 02-26-2012, 09:43 AM         #35
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NBA Brawler said:
Yeah Apple does sh*t like that and that is why I don't want an iPhone. I've had to replace my iPod 3 times because my screen stopped working and the last time I did it they asked me if I had some sh*t called "Apple Care" which is probably their insurance or warranty. Luckily I had it but it was gonna expire in about 2 weeks but I can tell by the way the chick was looking at me, she was gonna tell me to fu*k off and come back when I got it.
I'll never cop a Apple product unless I get a MacBook Pro
u can't even get insurance on their damn phones
 6 years ago '10        #36
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
I cracked my iPhone screen one time and the Apple store I brought it to replaced it, no charge, no insurance. Apple has one of the best customer service setups. Don't know who y'all dealing with.

If your Samsung malfunction and you don't have insurance what y'all think gonna happen when you bring it back to AT&T/Verizon/Sprint? Or when you bring it to the Samsung store
 6 years ago '08        #37
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,876 | Props total: 1153 1153
I'll cop one when it gets win 8 freshness on there. Although I've been recently fu*kin wit ics on my wife's dell streak and must say it's a whole lot better than the android bs everyone thinks is better than win phone. I'm still a win phone guy, but id grab a ics tablet over an iPad 2/3.

A bezel less screw would be cray, but there are drawbacks to damn near everything. sh*t looks mad clean tho.
 6 years ago '10        #38
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 mtva24 said:
knew it was gonna come eventually after they released this

[pic - click to view]

My tv....watching it now.....

The phone looks hot
 6 years ago '05        #39
Quddus 12 heat pts12