Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
I'm 100% against the principle of tipping a waiter for being a decent human being and doing the job they're hired to do, but I still throw in my 20% because I understand that's how they make their money.
 02-25-2012, 07:19 PM         #142
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do tip, i understand they make 2 something an hour, and rely on tips, I don't agree with how that whole system works but its not like waiters have a choice, someones gonna do the job.

I don't agree with the whole 12-15% automatically on my bill, what i want to leave is up to me, not that im cheap by any means but i've had numerous waiters completely fail at their job but i still have to pay them extra? A lot of times i see these people on their phones, playing grabass with other employess, watching the TVs... you're at work, do the job.

Ive also had the good waiters too that got more than the 15%, it all depends on how you work at WORK. I work for my money im not just gonna go throw it at some kid fu*king off at his job.
 6 years ago '04        #143
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
I never understood that saying

if it pays the bill and keeps food on the table and shelter over your head then a job gets no realer than that
 6 years ago '05        #144
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
Yeah i mean the waiter could be a grad student, working 2 jobs, paying back salle mae. While this prick probably got his banking job because of being in an elite circle. As if being a commercial banker is something that benefits our community.

The people that dont have " a real job" bailed out his corp many times. He needs to be k!lled for his ignorance. Bullet to his fuking temple.
 6 years ago '11        #145
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
 Decan45 said:
You gotta be young, broke or both...

Mechanics make money preying on ignorant people, and overcharging labor. They take their 'tips' from people like you, whether you like it or not.

Doctors make a lot of money as it is, and they charge an obscene amount of money for their services. There's no logical reason to tip them.

You don't pay teachers period, but I'm sure you'd skimp them too if you didn't have to pay taxes.

Postal workers are in the same boat as teachers.

Why DON'T you tip your garbage man?

You need to just stay the fu*k out of restaurants. Whining about tipping in some cheap a.ss restaurant chain like Chili's... lol sh*t is sad...

I'm curious... What exactly do you do for a living?
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #146
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
You know what after reading this sh*t about waiters and waitresses bringing home 50k a yr plus I dont even feel like tipping anymore. fu*k yall n*ggas, just bring me my food. Ill tip the cook if anything.
 6 years ago '04        #147
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 lato9905 said:
You know what after reading this sh*t about waiters and waitresses bringing home 50k a yr plus I dont even feel like tipping anymore. fu*k yall n*ggas, just bring me my food. Ill tip the cook if anything.
That sh*t is a huge exaggeration. Most of them aren't taking that much home, I can promise you that.
 02-25-2012, 08:35 PM         #148
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got feeling the man who left that tip was black......... i got a few chicks i know who tell me black costumers are the worst tippers, not only do they leave a sh*t tip if they do, but majority of time they leave nothing... i wouldnt be suprized
 6 years ago '04        #149
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
It is wack, and in most countries it's illegal. But people who work in these tipping-based industries have been brainwashed into thinking it's normal and that the public are the problem for their sh*tty jobs and sh*tty salaries. They haven't stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, the problem is their bosses refusal to pay them a fair wage.
The problem with your argument is that some people, especially young women, end up making more than they would if their employer paid them the real minimum wage. Women in particular get fu*ked over enough in the workforce, from my blue collar perspective. I'm able to make great money doing what I do, because I'm a competent, technically skilled laborer with a strong back. I don't have a lick of formal college education. No woman has that opportunity like I do. No woman that I've ever met could do my job. So, I feel like tipping well for good service is the ethical thing to do. That's not to exclude waiters, good service is good service.

At the end of the day, you should tip what you can afford to tip. However, if you can't afford to tip, you shouldn't eat out. If you can, yet refuse to out of spite against the system, you have to realize you're victimizing the wrong people when you do that.
 6 years ago '04        #150
shippy11 
space
space
space
$111 | Props total: 0 0
 Lazy Mikey said:
I do tip, i understand they make 2 something an hour, and rely on tips, I don't agree with how that whole system works but its not like waiters have a choice, someones gonna do the job.

I don't agree with the whole 12-15% automatically on my bill, what i want to leave is up to me, not that im cheap by any means but i've had numerous waiters completely fail at their job but i still have to pay them extra? A lot of times i see these people on their phones, playing grabass with other employess, watching the TVs... you're at work, do the job.

Ive also had the good waiters too that got more than the 15%, it all depends on how you work at WORK. I work for my money im not just gonna go throw it at some kid fu*king off at his job.
Sums it up for me
 6 years ago '04        #151
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Well no, when I go to barbershops I pay the barber to cut my fu*king hair in the first place, so there's no reason to tip. Why would I pay him twice? That doesn't make sense.
Because dude could royally fu*k your hair up, and all he'll lose out on is a measly $15 bucks while he laughs to himself the moment you walk your a.ss out of the door...

I've been going to the same barber for years. Old Bruce is my man! Dude charges $12 for a fade and I hook him up with a $20 every time. It's a personal relationship at this point. Stuff like that is worth it to me. On occasion he'll just fade me up for free. Some people dig being charitable, some people are fu*king scroogish... To each his own.
 6 years ago '05        #152
The Problem 
space
space
$1,636 | Props total: 289 289
i stopped tipping.
 6 years ago '10        #153
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
no tip is th way to go
 6 years ago '05        #154
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #155
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23347 23347
the level of as*hole the mind has to go to to even think of doing a bi*ch that dirty makes this hilarious

also fu*k a mandatory tip. I'll pay you if I think you deserve your money. That auto sh*t just makes n*ggas not give a fu*k cuz they already know they gettin paid. Work for my money bi*ch

Last edited by Arson; 02-25-2012 at 09:13 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #156
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
so glad all you cheap fu*ks can't afford to eat in my restaraunt
 02-25-2012, 09:53 PM         #157
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Few things,
1. The tip structure keeps food prices low, so either get used to an Applebees having $12-15 APPETIZERS, get with the program, or stay home and cook yourself some stale as$ Hamburger Helper.

2. If you pay with a card, the tip HAS TO BE CLAIMED. Wait staff can skimp taxes on cash tips since no one can verify how much/little was collected. However, if the server wants anything that needs credit, then it behooves the waiter to claim more so their W2 shows as much income as possible. So this can be a catch 22.

When you leave a $1 tip on a $100 bill you are actually COSTING the server money. Servers 'tip out' the house, or foodrunners, bartendrs, and hostess(es) based on their sales. It's typically a percentage, or a flat fee (seen both). So, if you go cheap on a good sized bill you will actually cost that server money since they will probably have to tip out more than they received.

In the handful of places I worked, the bartenders are the only ones who made out like real bandits because no one was really reaching in their pockets, and in fact were getting money from every server in the joint. It's why I became a bartender :)

Basically NOT tipping, or being severely stingy shows you are either ignorant, stubborn and cheap, or just an as$hole.

You'd think a bankers would be appreciative, since they know their customers would get better rates, returns, and lower costs if their incentives and bonuses were lower.
 6 years ago '04        #158
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,039 | Props total: 1273 1273
my tip is always well over 20%...prolly cuz i know how it feels working in the restaurant business all my life
 6 years ago '10        #159
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
who gives a fu*k,restaurant should just be happy he brought 133 dollars worth of business by eating there.
 02-25-2012, 10:21 PM         #160
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Decan45 said:
The problem with your argument is that some people, especially young women, end up making more than they would if their employer paid them the real minimum wage. Women in particular get fu*ked over enough in the workforce, from my blue collar perspective. I'm able to make great money doing what I do, because I'm a competent, technically skilled laborer with a strong back. I don't have a lick of formal college education. No woman has that opportunity like I do. No woman that I've ever met could do my job. So, I feel like tipping well for good service is the ethical thing to do. That's not to exclude waiters, good service is good service.

At the end of the day, you should tip what you can afford to tip. However, if you can't afford to tip, you shouldn't eat out. If you can, yet refuse to out of spite against the system, you have to realize you're victimizing the wrong people when you do that.
I don't see how that's a problem with my argument. Markets would dictate that if there's no tipping the better employees would receive raises, or find themselves working in better-paying establishments. The same is true with every other profession on earth. You're able to make great money doing what you do because you're good at what you do, your employers recognise this and are willing to pay you more. If you weren't good at what you did then maybe you'd be on less money, perhaps you'd be on minimum wage.

The people who see good money from tips would see good money without tips, because their skill and ability would be realised over someone who isn't that good at waiting. It works like this in Europe and Asia, I can't see why it wouldn't in America. Good waiters get good jobs, waiters who aren't very good get jobs and wages that aren't very good, generally. It's not perfect, but that's what happens in a Capitalist system with a focus on individual greed.

Nobody is saying don't tip, what's being said to tip-reliant people is to wake up to who's the bad guy and who isn't. People who oppose tipping aren't the enemy.

If I'm in a country and it's customary to tip then I will do, because as you say I'd be victimising the wrong people. But shouldn't you be putting that argument to the numerous waiters or tip-reliant staff in this thread and in general who do exactly what you say? They gloat that they'll victimise customers if they fail to tip, when their grievances should be with their employer and the system, not the customer. It works both ways, and seems far more relevant for the tip-nazis who threaten to tamper with peoples food if someone doesn't pay them a good tip, than for me. I tip often, but my tips are borne of genuine appreciation and kindheartedness as opposed to feeling guilt-tripped to do so because it's the done thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
256 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
114 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy