most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
just by reading these threads you can always tell whose been in a high end restaurant and who goes to applebees
 02-25-2012, 05:16 PM         #122
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So, the waiter is working at a restaurant where a meal for two costs $130 + and the waiter is still relying on tips?

fu*king stupid. Have waiters in America ever stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, the onus is on their employer to pay them a decent wage, not on customers, who're already paying for your service in the first place.

People who support tipping don't seem to understand that they're responsible for their own position. In countries where tipping isn't the done-thing the workers strangely enough are all paid good wages. In countries where tipping is seen as part and parcel of the job, the workers always get paid garbage wages. Work it out.

Your boss is the one responsible for whether or not you can pay the bills. People who depend on tips have been effectively BRAINWASHED by their employer into thinking it's everyone's fault but the employer for their sh*t position and lack of money.

If you really, really wanted to get better money then you'd be against tipping, not for it. Use some common sense.
 02-25-2012, 05:18 PM         #123
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vancouver said:
I understand and appreciate the sh*tty situation servers are in, and unlike somatic I'm not gonna say they fu*ked up, they got in that job. But tipping is bullsh*t, that much is true. The fact that servers make less than minimum wage and that their tips get taxed on top of that, is also bullsh*t and that is what needs to be changed. But as long as people keep tipping, owners will keep paying servers less than minimum wage and the need for tipping will continue. The real winner in the whole scenario is the owner of the joint, don't get it twisted and be against the logical thing for the logical reasons.
Exactly! That's why in most countries where tipping isn't the standard the workers get real wages. These people don't seem to get that tipping is the cause of their problems, not people not tipping.
 02-25-2012, 05:20 PM         #124
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheGame4705 said:
you no tippin fu*ks need to jus eat at buffets. I ALWAYS tip, its like going to the barbershop you tip because this person is doing a service to you that you could of went home and did your self but are too lazy.
Well no, when I go to barbershops I pay the barber to cut my fu*king hair in the first place, so there's no reason to tip. Why would I pay him twice? That doesn't make sense.
 6 years ago '09        #125
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,711 | Props total: 13321 13321
i hate fu*ks like that
 02-25-2012, 05:24 PM         #126
pimpsaucekrew 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pdman57 said:
where the hell are you dropping $133 for 2 people for lunch....
True Food Kitchen
Fashion Islands
451 Newport Center Dr.
Newport Beach, CA 92660
P: 949.644.2400

For menus, locations and other information please visit the True Food Kitchen website link below.

02-25-2012, 05:27 PM         #127
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He probably a rich jew banker.............I would have rubbed my ballsack all over that dudes food like how was that meal sir :D Who the fu*k is he to tell someone to get a real job? Stop being a fu*king jew and tip someone f*ggot, if you can afford 134 dollar lunch........then your a.ss can afford a 5-10 dollar tip. If you cant afford the tip, sit you a.ss at home and cook for yourself.
 02-25-2012, 05:28 PM         #128
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yeugkk said:
i really think its wack how minimum wage doesnt apply to people working in those type of jobs, they shouldnt have to depend on tips, its wack as fu*k

in the servers defense, maybe she cant find another job

this banker is lame
It is wack, and in most countries it's illegal. But people who work in these tipping-based industries have been brainwashed into thinking it's normal and that the public are the problem for their sh*tty jobs and sh*tty salaries. They haven't stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, the problem is their bosses refusal to pay them a fair wage.
 6 years ago '04        #129
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 One Gud Cide said:
I leave 0% tips. fu*k am I going to pay you for doing your job for? It's called your salary wow cool you can walk food on a tray pretty impressive here's some bonus money
 6 years ago '05        #130
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I didn't read the whole thing, but could the waiter have been a d!ck or something? It doesn't say in there, but the Banker could have perceived the guy has being rude or he could have actually been rude.
 6 years ago '04        #131
hxdubxice 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
 persuazion said:
its so true tho
 02-25-2012, 05:50 PM         #132
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grounds for a beating
 02-25-2012, 05:53 PM         #133
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my mom busts her a.ss waiting at a diner, ever since she came to the US being poor, she works hard and is exhausted, some of you act like its to be a waitress or waiter

fu*k these jew bastards
 6 years ago '08        #134
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
I tip, but I tip what I want based on service. But tipping should always be based on service not mood. I will say that if you do become a waitress you should expect to not always get tipped just cuz!
 6 years ago '05        #135
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 luker1920 said:
my mom busts her a.ss waiting at a diner, ever since she came to the US being poor, she works hard and is exhausted, some of you act like its to be a waitress or waiter

fu*k these jew bastards
Yeah but LOTS of jobs, damn near EVERY job requires busting your a.ss. You think I'm not tired as sh*t after working a full shift as a labourer at a grocery store? But you don't get tips there, mainly because you're paid a full wage. The real winner here is the restaurant owner who gets to cake extra because there are no minimum wage laws for servers.
 6 years ago '10        #136
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 creep said:
lol @ the people in here preaching about tipping, but download music like its nothing.
 02-25-2012, 06:02 PM         #137
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:

fu*k these jew bastards
Your mothers employer is a jew?
 6 years ago '05        #138
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I hate tipping but I do it anyways
 02-25-2012, 06:10 PM         #139
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as*hole
 6 years ago '04        #140
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
people should get slapped a lot more often...i woulda slapped the teeth outta his mouth...this waiter didn't realize at some point he has to educate people sometimes...by exposing him right away or...breaking his mouth...
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy