NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 One Gud Cide said:
I don't give a fu*k, I'll pay more for food because then I'm actually paying for THE FOOD. If the food is sh*t, send it back, you still get what you pay for.

But now I'm supposed to pay less for food, and regardless of the quality of it, the restaurant, or the people give more money to people who are providing the sh*tty service? And you think that makes sense to you?

You must be a busboy
Nope, second year of law school, clerk 20 hours a week in a major corporation's in-house legal department, summer internship at the Michigan Supreme Court this upcoming summer.

But then again, I don't knock people for their jobs... At least they are working for their money.
 6 years ago '04        #102
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 3992 3992
 One Gud Cide said:
here's the thing....I don't make you work there. why should I care if you get $2 an hour or you work for free? go get a new job if it bothers you. I don't tip the mechanic for fixing my car, doctors, teachers, postal workers, garbagemen, or anyone who actually does an important job....yet i should tip someone for doing most like a terrible job at...a restaurant?
You gotta be young, broke or both...

Mechanics make money preying on ignorant people, and overcharging labor. They take their 'tips' from people like you, whether you like it or not.

Doctors make a lot of money as it is, and they charge an obscene amount of money for their services. There's no logical reason to tip them.

You don't pay teachers period, but I'm sure you'd skimp them too if you didn't have to pay taxes.

Postal workers are in the same boat as teachers.

Why DON'T you tip your garbage man?

You need to just stay the fu*k out of restaurants. Whining about tipping in some cheap a.ss restaurant chain like Chili's... lol sh*t is sad...

I'm curious... What exactly do you do for a living?
 02-25-2012, 04:10 PM         #103
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Real said:
Can u tell me what grapes come from what region or their characteristics to even sell a bottle of wine? Can you tell me how every liquor is made and what it consist of. What are the mother sauces? Plz try to sell me a $250 shot of Louie. People go to collage to get in my resturant!!! You Have never been out before easy to see. Like I said before really young or to poor to know the diff between chilliies and a real resturant.
Horrible argument. Can you write me a sentence in Russian right now? Is it hard? No. Can you do it? No.

Naming some grapes isn't a major accomplishment.
 6 years ago '11        #104
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
 abgoT said:
I'm not surprised how many people don't tip, it just surprises me how ignorant some of your comments are.

It's also funny how some of you guys are like "get a real job" or "go to school" and you have sh*tty punctuation and/or typing.

No surprise there, just take a quick look at the average poster here. If you want intelligent discussion with people who can actually spell and/or form coherent thoughts, then you should probably check out (most of) reddit and Slashdot.
 6 years ago '10        #105
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21170 21170
 Cap Peeler said:
dumb ignorant people would never know...

and they wonder why their drinks taste all watered down (or taste like bar mat alcohol), the food takes forever to get to the table and that little funny taste ...

i walk into a club where the bartenders know me and they know im gonna take care of them and i get drunk as sh*t for free, vip passes and all of that. The waiters at the restaurants i go make sure my food is right, bring my drinks quick, desserts and all of that sometimes even go on the house.

the strippers at the strip clubs that i go know ima take care of them when they're on stage and when i get lap dances. They come by and give me lap dances for free cuz they know i got them. The guys next to me wonder why the strippers stay giving me lap dances without asking

but you cheap n*ggas go ahead and continue doing what you being a cheap c*nt always bites you in the a.ss. Those 5-10 bucks you did leave on a $80 tab will come back to hunt you.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

All the ether & facts being spread around the thread is amusing to see especially when you know all these dumbfu*ks are still not gonna tip. Crying shame how many cheap & ignorant people are on this board.
 6 years ago '05        #106
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
I understand and appreciate the sh*tty situation servers are in, and unlike somatic I'm not gonna say they fu*ked up, they got in that job. But tipping is bullsh*t, that much is true. The fact that servers make less than minimum wage and that their tips get taxed on top of that, is also bullsh*t and that is what needs to be changed. But as long as people keep tipping, owners will keep paying servers less than minimum wage and the need for tipping will continue. The real winner in the whole scenario is the owner of the joint, don't get it twisted and be against the logical thing for the logical reasons.

So, what does this mean? It means I tip, but because I think it's bullsh*t, I'm against (vehemently) the things I talked about in the above paragraph and would like to see them changed and try to raise such awareness in other people. However, if we all stopped tipping that might also do the trick because then owners wouldn't have any staff until they started paying higher wages. All of this is kind of beside the point though, as what is really necessary is adequate wealth redistribution strategies.
 6 years ago '04        #107
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
you no tippin fu*ks need to jus eat at buffets. I ALWAYS tip, its like going to the barbershop you tip because this person is doing a service to you that you could of went home and did your self but are too lazy. What has the world come to that people dont tip, most of yall are having bills that dont exceed 40 bucks and if you pay that much you mean to tell me you cant tip and extra 5-10 bucks.
 6 years ago '04        #108
space
space
 Vancouver said:
However, if we all stopped tipping that might also do the trick because then owners wouldn't have any staff until they started paying higher wages. All of this is kind of beside the point though, as what is really necessary is adequate wealth redistribution strategies.
if everybody stopped tipping then waiters jus wouldnt b gettin tips you gotta b a dumbass to think that would cause the restaurant industry to increase minimum wage.
 6 years ago '10        #109
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
Wait...people are STILL on this "99% and 1%" occupy wall street sh*t?
 02-25-2012, 04:42 PM         #110
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
his comment is ignorant. how he know his waiter doesnt have another job, busting his a.ss 100% more than the banker, and still not making ends meet.

wealthy people are so far out of touch with reality its sad.
Shut up bum.
 6 years ago '08        #111
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
I use to be a delivery driver, I always tip.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 02-25-2012 at 04:45 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #112
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
lol @ the people in here preaching about tipping, but download music like its nothing.
 6 years ago '05        #113
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
I don't understand how you get yourself into a position where you earn LESS than the MINIMUM wage? This is the second time in this thread I've read someone talking about making less than minium wage...It's called MINIMUM for a reason people. It's not like they keep that sh*t secret from you when you're hired for the job, so why complain that others aren't helping (tipping in this case) you get to/make more than minimum wage?

In regards to tips, I fully disagree with restaurants trying to tell YOU the minimum amount you need to tip. fu*k that I'll be the final judge on how much $$ I want to directly hand over to this joker TAX FREE!

Its Posts like this .....where I have to really think hard if poster is being serious....or trolling.

Its common knowledge tht you are to tip 15%......but really......who even tips THAT low. Well, one race is notorious for it......but thats another story. If you are tipping less than 20 to 25 %........ then,,,,what the fu*k re you going out to eat for>>? Shop at the grocery store. ts not for people to question, debate or challenge....... you go out to eat......you take care of your servers.......if that may be an issue.....say the fu*k home
 6 years ago '04        #114
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 modalee said:
It's still not a good enough justification for making more per hour (including tips) than most people who have to actually have some form of schooling or training or apprenticeship. Serving someone food takes no skill at all. Motherfu*kers working at Mcdonalds gets just as or more busy during the day yet they aint makin that same type of money. Straight up I could easily get my food myself like at a fast food joint instead of having someone serve it to me.
you get paid for the work you provide

just because you got a degree it doesn't mean you're supposed to make more money than some that dont have a post high school education.

you're not looking at it the right away. Servers can make alotta money depending on alot of factors, like the establishment and the volume. On a friday, saturday night you can sell more more than $1500 so that table turnover is a big factor.
 6 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 creep said:
lol @ the people in here preaching about tipping, but download music like its nothing.
those fu*king artist arent out here waiting tables they gettin food for free that YOU would have to pay full price for...
 6 years ago '04        #116
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
I tip based on performance, so waiters better go the extra mile i guess if you wanna get tipped good

but damn $1 tip lol
 6 years ago '04        #117
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
I don't give a fu*k, I'll pay more for food because then I'm actually paying for THE FOOD. If the food is sh*t, send it back, you still get what you pay for.

But now I'm supposed to pay less for food, and regardless of the quality of it, the restaurant, or the people give more money to people who are providing the sh*tty service? And you think that makes sense to you?

You must be a busboy
we get you lil n*gga you probably ain't old enough to drink and the only time you eat a restaurant is when your momma takes you
 6 years ago '04        #118
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Hood_Rich said:
I tip based on performance, so waiters better go the extra mile i guess if you wanna get tipped good

but damn $1 tip lol
which is what serving is about.

I've done it all, bartending, waiting tables, stripping... since i was in high school. You tip based on the quality of the service. I don't condone a bi*ch being late with your food when the restaurant is empty and she's in the back texting or talking to someone bullsh*tting.

And @ these little kids here talking about if they want money they better go to college or get other jobs

Most people that i've worked with are or have been in the military, college students (like me) or recently college grads that do this sh*t part time to pay for bills, and people with jobs that just wanna make an extra buck, not uneducated motherfu*kers with no other skills to do anything else.
 6 years ago '04        #119
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
since when are tips mandatory? :kanyeshrug:
 6 years ago '04        #120
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
Ain't no justifying that sh*t.... douchebag of the year right there.... A dollar and some change, then he even added it up.

Waiter had to have been a d!ck or something putting his nose into business that does not concern him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy