Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Ciggavelli said:
I think there's a cultural divide here. When I traveled to Europe, I tipped the bartender and he gave it right back to me. I was like "wtf?," and I asked some people there what was up. He said that people on tip in the US; it's not a European thing.

Maybe that's why some people are so against tipping on here?
in europe, south america and australia servers get paid salary and thats why its not customary to do so overthere
 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM         #62
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the407problem said:
"get a real job"

yea cause everyone can be banker.....sh*t like this makes me want to go postal and start shooting these rich fu*ks.
right? tht pigfu*ker can sit nicely in is office....oh wait he cant
 6 years ago '08        #63
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 Somatic G said:
Some places have Gratuity on the bill PLUS taxes and the server wants a tip?

the only time I tip is when the food tastes great or outstanding customer service. Other than that,

.....andddddd ur a fu*king f*ggot and I hope i over serve you one night...and u crash your car and die in a blazing fire..come to PF Changs in fairfax, va bro, guarantee it'll be ur last night you ever have to tip u fu*king as*hole
 6 years ago '04        #64
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
sh*t..... I know waiters and waitresses who make great money off of tips

At the end of the day I always leave at least 15-20%
The service has to be p!ss poor for me to leave less then that.
 02-25-2012, 02:42 PM         #65
illmatic2112 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some cheap fu*ks in here, but i've served more than a few cheap fu*ks in my day. always the broke lookin people though, white black brown asian whoever. so when you walk into a restaraunt with your boys, pants saggin fitted on sideways acting disrespectful, we see your non-tipping a.ss coming a mile away so be happy with the sh*t service you get and tainted food.
if you walking in being polite, dressed decent, you'll get great service.

this is from me anyway, there are sh*tty servers out there who make their tables wait so they can text, those waiters can eat a fat one because im not biased to my position. there are fu*kers on both sides of the table, that being said when i bust my a.ss to make a table of 10 happy and its a bunch of loud cheap fu*ks and they leave me little to nothing..i get goddamn heated
 6 years ago '05        #66
J Real 
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 62 62
In Europe it's included in their taxes. They don't have to tip there. Their country is ran did than ours. You shouldn't go out to eat if you can't afford it! Take your broke a.ss to the store n cook for your damn self. I would highly advise u not to return to the same place if u don't tip our u and your date will be tasting someone's a.ss or nutz!!! What is considered a real job? I make 56k last yr working 5 hours a day 4 days a week!
 6 years ago '10        #67
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
 Ciggavelli said:
I think there's a cultural divide here. When I traveled to Europe, I tipped the bartender and he gave it right back to me. I was like "wtf?," and I asked some people there what was up. He said that people only tip in the US; it's not a European thing.

Other countries' waiters may be getting payed well enough. I knew a chick who worked at an asian buffet as one of them waiter/busboy and was getting $8 an hour plus tips. Most probably wouldn't be given that opportunity since they're not asian or family, but but that could give some credibility to your argument.
 6 years ago '05        #68
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
id find out where he lives... find out every car he owns... break every window and light that bi*ch on fire... then leave a note that says "get a new car, f*ggot"

Last edited by ThiZZ; 02-25-2012 at 02:49 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #69
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
i see the bait was taken....and bait was taken here the debate begins
 6 years ago '04        #70
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
dumb ignorant people would never know...

and they wonder why their drinks taste all watered down (or taste like bar mat alcohol), the food takes forever to get to the table and that little funny taste ...

i walk into a club where the bartenders know me and they know im gonna take care of them and i get drunk as sh*t for free, vip passes and all of that. The waiters at the restaurants i go make sure my food is right, bring my drinks quick, desserts and all of that sometimes even go on the house.

the strippers at the strip clubs that i go know ima take care of them when they're on stage and when i get lap dances. They come by and give me lap dances for free cuz they know i got them. The guys next to me wonder why the strippers stay giving me lap dances without asking

but you cheap n*ggas go ahead and continue doing what you being a cheap c*nt always bites you in the a.ss. Those 5-10 bucks you did leave on a $80 tab will come back to hunt you.
 6 years ago '08        #71
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 One Gud Cide said:
I leave 0% tips. fu*k am I going to pay you for doing your job for? It's called your salary wow cool you can walk food on a tray pretty impressive here's some bonus money
I make 2.13 cents and hour....but its cool leave ur zero...I'll walk with my 430 I made last night bartending, you make ur 7 dollars an hour folding clothes at American Eagle bi*ch
 6 years ago '06        #72
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Ciggavelli said:
I think there's a cultural divide here. When I traveled to Europe, I tipped the bartender and he gave it right back to me. I was like "wtf?," and I asked some people there what was up. He said that people only tip in the US; it's not a European thing.

YUP. Ive been to Europe and the MIddle East and no one there tips and they laugh at me when I tell them that it's pretty much mandatory in the US.
 6 years ago '10        #73
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 02-25-2012, 03:02 PM         #74
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scumbag
 6 years ago '04        #75
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
The hardest decision I have to make when I tip is how much to tip when getting carryout from a restaurant. Not a strictly carryout place, but somewhere that is a 90% sit-down place. I usually do like $2-$3 bucks since they only handed me a bag and didn't really wait on me. But then I feel kind of guilty only tipping $2-$3 on a $35 carryout order.

Can anyone who has worked in a restaurant chime in on what is expected?
 6 years ago '06        #76
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 5710 5710
comedy!
 6 years ago '06        #77
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 One Gud Cide said:
I leave 0% tips. fu*k am I going to pay you for doing your job for? It's called your salary wow cool you can walk food on a tray pretty impressive here's some bonus money
1. waiters/waitresses dont make salary. they get paid by the hour. 2. most restaurants pay them below the minimum hourly rate and hope they can make up for it in tips. if i were you id make sure id check all my food for pubic hair before i ate it...or never go to the same restaurant twice!
 6 years ago '05        #78
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 TUNES707 said:
im sure the waiter works harder than a 6 figure a year bank manager....
who knows what the waiter second job could be
labor jobs are way harder than office jobs and you can permanently disfigure yourself at any time... anyways i didn't realize so many clowns were against tipping. the fu*k is the point of eating out if you don't want to tip.
 6 years ago '09        #79
scrappy2115 
space
space
space
$79 | Props total: 2 2
 One Gud Cide said:
Just a heads up minimum wage for a waiter/waitress id $2.15 an hour in N.J

My bad just realized thread was 5 pages deep I retract my last statement clearly been mentioned 30 times

Last edited by scrappy2115; 02-25-2012 at 03:11 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #80
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2280 2280
Waiters are overpaid to be honest. Yeah their hourly pay is like $2.50-$8 an hour but at a decent to good restaurant waiters including their tips make $20-40 an hour. I got a buddy that works at Cheesecake Factory and he makes on average including his tips $35-40 an hour which is ridiculous. The minimum amount to tip a waiter of 15% is bullsh*t. You should only tip whatever you feel is deserved depending on the waiters performance the quality of the food.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago