NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 Somatic G said:
Some places have Gratuity on the bill PLUS taxes and the server wants a tip?

the only time I tip is when the food tastes great or outstanding customer service. Other than that,

gratuity is a tip most places add it to party's of 6 or more.

thank God i don't have to wait on ya'll broke a.ss motherfu*kers
 6 years ago '05        #42
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
If all waiters got a 'real job' there would be no restaurants. You would have to go home and cook all your meals yourself. And probably never have good food because if you knew how to cook you wouldn't waste so much money on restaurants in the first place. If I was a waiter and din't get tipped or got a sh*tty tip, I would be sure to sneeze and/or fart in your face as I return your card/change. And you wouldn't want to know what's in the take out box.
 6 years ago '10        #43
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 I k!ll TREES said:
at a nice sit down resturant im sure this n*gga wasnt eating at mu fu*king applebees or some sh*t !
i thought u said he was at a nice sit down restaurant.
 6 years ago '07        #44
dhead_txn 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 31 31
 One Gud Cide said:
I leave 0% tips. fu*k am I going to pay you for doing your job for? It's called your salary wow cool you can walk food on a tray pretty impressive here's some bonus money

Are you really this ignorant? Waiters make about $2.50/hr plus tips. Your better not eat at the same spot twice because they are going to do bad things to your food.
 6 years ago '06        #45
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
I tip generously because I dont give a fu*k. But I do have a problem with tipping a percentage of my bill. I dont care if my sh*ts 120 be happy w the 20 I give you.
 6 years ago '04        #46
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
lot of ignorant out of touch people in this thread...."tips are tax free!!!111!!!" idiot.

"i dont tip they new what they were signing up for lolololol" Yeah, because you can spend an insane amount of money on a dinner, but when the tip comes, which is 17 percent "awww man im middle class i cant afford that" Heres a newsflash: Eating out is considered expensive for middle class. Yall are a trip man, its crazy.
 6 years ago '07        #47
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
I dont get it, you dont HAVE to tip... i only tip if the person actually does their DAMN job with a smile.. they getting paid, no one is fu*king giving me a tip at my job..
 02-25-2012, 02:24 PM         #48
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really think its wack how minimum wage doesnt apply to people working in those type of jobs, they shouldnt have to depend on tips, its wack as fu*k

in the servers defense, maybe she cant find another job

this banker is lame
 6 years ago '04        #49
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 Somatic G said:
The average Middle Class person
Are you really the average middle class person? Probably not. If you were you would realize that many people in the service industry are working that job so that they can pay for their college. Many also went to college and are looking for other jobs while they work in the service industry.

You don't tip because you are cheap.

Here is a lesson in law/economic for you:

Law: Minimum wage for "tipped employees" is about $2-$3 less an hour than non-tipped employees (depending on the state). If an employee's tips plus their "tipped employee" wage do not equal the regular minimum wage, the employer must make up that difference.

Economics: When the employer has to make up the difference they will charge more for the food or the service to cover the cost. Either way, the cost is spread to the consumers.

So, on behalf of the rest of the "tippers," you're welcome for keeping YOUR food prices the way they are.
 6 years ago '05        #50
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 One Gud Cide said:
I leave 0% tips. fu*k am I going to pay you for doing your job for? It's called your salary wow cool you can walk food on a tray pretty impressive here's some bonus money
Sit your a.ss at home and go out to eat then you stingy fu*k. It is people like you that expect a waiter/waitress to go above and beyond and then you end up not tipping them. It is a service so you are suppose to tip what you can afford. I hope you tip your barber at least. $1.33 is an insult I would rather him not tip me than to insult me.
 6 years ago '04        #51
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 One Gud Cide said:
for your own sake dont go back to the same place u go...

people in the service industry make $2.15/hr in base salary. Bartenders, dancers and stuff like that dont get any salary
 6 years ago '04        #52
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 yeugkk said:
i really think its wack how minimum wage doesnt apply to people working in those type of jobs, they shouldnt have to depend on tips, its wack as fu*k

in the servers defense, maybe she cant find another job

this banker is lame
It does count, it is just lower. If their tips don't bring them to the regular level of minimum wage, their employer has to make up the difference.
 6 years ago '04        #53
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Somatic G said:
Some places have Gratuity on the bill PLUS taxes and the server wants a tip?

the only time I tip is when the food tastes great or outstanding customer service. Other than that,

u dont tip based on "food taste" the server did not go in the kitchen and cooked it.

tip based on service quality you idiot...
 6 years ago '10        #54
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 693 693
 Vajakris7 said:
Since a lot of you seem ignorant maybe seeing the numbers will help. I will use IL as the example to help you see your ignorance.

Minimum Wage in IL: $8.25
Average Salaries w/out Tips for Waiter/Waitress in IL: $2-$4

When someone is hired to be a waiter or waitress, they make less money on salary, but it is implied that the difference between their salary and minimum wage will be made up through tips.

Now as to the "get a real job" or "get a better job" comments:

42% of new grads from college cannot find a job in the field for which they went to school for. Therefore they are forced to work other jobs since no one is hiring.
That implication is what fu*ks them over in the first place. A tip isn't something that you are entitled to, its given out of the patrons generosity. The restaurant knows that and just doesn't want to pay you. To make it seem like they are on your side, they'll automatically add a gratuity fee for a large enough party. You shouldn't be settling for these jobs when you can make more doing the same thing elsewhere or even worse.

I delivered pizzas for Dominos a summer in college and made more than the managers. Tips varied from place to place, but I'd still make about 400-500 a week in tips. The icing on the cake was I still made 7.25 an hour on the road and in store and they partially reimbursed me for gas. Its not like that for every store, but plenty of them do and they're always hiring. The fu*k would you be a waiter for if you can do that?
 6 years ago '04        #55
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
if you get paid an hourly wage its a real job regardless of whatever the fu*k it is............the only not "real job" that normal people have is stripping........
how is stripping not a real job??
 6 years ago '07        #56
BigAssTree 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 0 0
 SandmanNyC said:
i thought u said he was at a nice sit down restaurant.
n*gga you don't know how to read? How are you gonna try and make somebody else look bad when you don't even understand what the dude said?
 6 years ago '08        #57
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k this dude....that's how ppl pay for school to get a "real Job"...and what ppl dont turn entry level server jobs into management jobs...this sh*t makes me so mad...being a bartender myself I would check what this guy drives and fu*k his sh*t up...fu*king with my money is like fu*king with my emotions...fu*k with my emotions and ur car gets fu*ked
 6 years ago '10        #58
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
I think there's a cultural divide here. When I traveled to Europe, I tipped the bartender and he gave it right back to me. I was like "wtf?," and I asked some people there what was up. He said that people only tip in the US; it's not a European thing.

Maybe that's why some people are so against tipping on here?
 6 years ago '05        #59
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 Cap Peeler said:
how is stripping not a real job??
I would like to know this too
 6 years ago '04        #60
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
swag.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy