Banker Leaves 1% Tip On $133 Lunch Bill In Defiance of 'The 99%'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097

[video - click to view]

02-25-2012, 01:46 PM         #22
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
incendiary.

not real news just fodder. a planted story for web clicks.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
What about those who are going to college as well as work at the restaurant? Most make below minimum wage
 02-25-2012, 01:50 PM         #24
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Somatic G said:
So us people are entitled to pay for generous tips? fu*k 15% tips and sh*t
if you don't like it, go to college

who are you?
 6 years ago '10        #25
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 pdman57 said:
where the hell are you dropping $133 for 2 people for lunch....
 6 years ago '05        #26
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 Peter Griffin said:
What about those who are going to college as well as work at the restaurant? Most make below minimum wage
I don't understand how you get yourself into a position where you earn LESS than the MINIMUM wage? This is the second time in this thread I've read someone talking about making less than minium wage...It's called MINIMUM for a reason people. It's not like they keep that sh*t secret from you when you're hired for the job, so why complain that others aren't helping (tipping in this case) you get to/make more than minimum wage?

In regards to tips, I fully disagree with restaurants trying to tell YOU the minimum amount you need to tip. fu*k that I'll be the final judge on how much $$ I want to directly hand over to this joker TAX FREE!
 6 years ago '11        #27
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 617 617
most servers use that as a way to pay for college, you ignorant fu*ks. I serve cuz it's a night job and i can go to school while still have a full time job. And btw I guarantee I'm gonna be better off in the long run than you people who are saying get a real job or go to college. You're the ones who aren't going anywhere in life
 6 years ago '09        #28
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,167 | Props total: 2552 2552

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #29
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 617 617
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
I don't understand how you get yourself into a position where you earn LESS than the MINIMUM wage? This is the second time in this thread I've read someone talking about making less than minium wage...It's called MINIMUM for a reason people. It's not like they keep that sh*t secret from you when you're hired for the job, so why complain that others aren't helping (tipping in this case) you get to/make more than minimum wage?

In regards to tips, I fully disagree with restaurants trying to tell YOU the minimum amount you need to tip. fu*k that I'll be the final judge on how much $$ I want to directly hand over to this joker TAX FREE!
tips aren't tax free dude you have to declare that sh*t on your taxes
 02-25-2012, 02:04 PM         #30
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Somatic G said:
The average Middle Class person

That's all relative

Somatic G said:
yeah, fu*k the low class. I don't know why they bi*ching, go to school
what's your definition of "low class"

Going to school is not the real issue here, it has to do more with the growing gap between people of different economic levels. Everybody has to do their own part to maintain a working economy/society.

According to your logic If the majority of the population "went to college" then we wouldn't have this issue, which is wrong.
 02-25-2012, 02:04 PM         #31
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
his comment is ignorant. how he know his waiter doesnt have another job, busting his a.ss 100% more than the banker, and still not making ends meet.

wealthy people are so far out of touch with reality its sad.
im sure the waiter works harder than a 6 figure a year bank manager....
 6 years ago '05        #32
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 NateRight said:
tips aren't tax free dude you have to declare that sh*t on your taxes
oh sh*t, you right, you right--my bad.
 6 years ago '05        #33
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:

The serving/bartender industry is different, there are very few restraunts that pay minimum wage.

And for the c*cksuckers that say go to college. Most people working in restraunts/bars are trying to make ends meat to pay for their college education, because they dont have their sh*t handed to them.

anyone who don't tip is ignorant and I hope karma fu*ks u hard. The servers at the restraunt I work at walk home with 2-300 bucks a night in tips, prolly make more then some of u at ur office jobs and they aint payin taxes on their tips either.
 02-25-2012, 02:07 PM         #34
illmatic52 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:

The LVuittonDon4EVA can't afford a 15% tip? Poor people pretending to be rich are fu*king hilarious. just k!ll yourself.
 6 years ago '06        #35
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
You don't tip, badass wait for your exact change then keep it movin
 6 years ago '04        #36
Vajakris7 
space
space
space
$92 | Props total: 0 0
Since a lot of you seem ignorant maybe seeing the numbers will help. I will use IL as the example to help you see your ignorance.

Minimum Wage in IL: $8.25
Average Salaries w/out Tips for Waiter/Waitress in IL: $2-$4

When someone is hired to be a waiter or waitress, they make less money on salary, but it is implied that the difference between their salary and minimum wage will be made up through tips.

Now as to the "get a real job" or "get a better job" comments:

42% of new grads from college cannot find a job in the field for which they went to school for. Therefore they are forced to work other jobs since no one is hiring.
 6 years ago '04        #37
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
 One Gud Cide said:
I leave 0% tips. fu*k am I going to pay you for doing your job for? It's called your salary wow cool you can walk food on a tray pretty impressive here's some bonus money

you're a fu*kin idiot. servers make like 4 dollars an hour tops on their hourly and thats before taxes
 6 years ago '04        #38
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:

its not tax free idiot, servers have to claim the majority of their tips. especially all the credit card tips
 6 years ago '11        #39
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
 6 years ago '06        #40
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,418 | Props total: 2606 2606
 jesusplay said:
they knew what they was getting into

I don't tip unless the bi*ch goes the extra mile
This guy Mr. Pink just reservoir dogged the sh*t out of you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy