Banker Leaves 1% Tip On $133 Lunch Bill In Defiance of 'The 99%'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #261
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2010 2010
 Decan45 said:
I think you're confused. That doesn't make one bit of sense. Check your reading comprehension.

I have a great job. In fact, I can guarantee you my job is much more 'real' than yours.
Let me battle the 1st thing. My reading is fine. I think all the years as a server messed u up. 1 chx sw, 1stk md well, 2 diet cks, sd sld no tmato, sm sup. All that chicken scratch is getting to you.... I feel bad

And 2. i know your job is 'real' i believe dearly and i have no doubt in my mind AT ALL that you are a waiter. I strongly with the most honest opinion to ever grace my fingers and this keyboard believe you NOW go top off some water and those napkins need to be rolled up with some forks and spoons. YOU ARE TOP FLIGHT SERVERS OF THE WORLD, CRAIG!

[video - click to view]

02-28-2012, 01:23 PM         #262
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
NOW go top off some water and those napkins need to be rolled up with some forks and spoons. YOU ARE TOP FLIGHT SERVERS OF THE WORLD, CRAIG!

Although I serve part time (pay these student loans off), that got a laugh out of me...fu*k rolling silverware.
 6 years ago '04        #263
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,858 | Props total: 3981 3981
 D. Norman said:
Let me battle the 1st thing. My reading is fine. I think all the years as a server messed u up. 1 chx sw, 1stk md well, 2 diet cks, sd sld no tmato, sm sup. All that chicken scratch is getting to you.... I feel bad

And 2. i know your job is 'real' i believe dearly and i have no doubt in my mind AT ALL that you are a waiter. I strongly with the most honest opinion to ever grace my fingers and this keyboard believe you NOW go top off some water and those napkins need to be rolled up with some forks and spoons. YOU ARE TOP FLIGHT SERVERS OF THE WORLD, CRAIG!
Here's two true stories for ya, kid...

1. I work in the oil and gas industry.

2. I've never been a waiter a day in my life.

Try again ya bum!
 02-28-2012, 04:58 PM         #264
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
I'm gonna break it down. The reason servers/bartenders live on tips is because the overhead on a restaurant is so high. If you think food cost is high at a restaurant I'll break it down. You can either pay 13 dollars for an entree.. Tip accordingly and have a drink, be treated great and go home happy. If people refused to tip the same entree would cost 19 dollars.. drinks would be a dollar more and it would be fine to the industry but there is no incentive for good service.
what exactly is the incentive for good service now? as you can see from this topic, idiots think a tip is mandatory and you're basically Hitler if you don't tip. that's not encouraging good service anymore than no tips would.

without tips you'd actually probably get better service in the long run because you wouldn't have ignorant kids like this

SickBlitz said:
btw i'd never spit or fu*k with someones food but best believe if you stiffed me before and i gotta serve your a.ss again youre definitely getting the worst experience of your life and i hope you dont come back. one of the benefits of working in a family owned restaurant is i can do whatever the fu*k i want and dont have to worry about getting in trouble because you're too poor to tip. ill tell your a.ss how is it and to get the fu*k out and never come back
if there were no tips then these buffoons wouldn't exist,
 02-28-2012, 05:03 PM         #265
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickBlitz said:
bra you an idiot comparing artist who makes millions off shows album sales and and endorsements compared to servers who make around a dollar an hour after taxes without tips
so what you're saying is that somebody not giving you bonus money for the job you chose to do is worse than actually stealing something from someone? I guess that's why you're a waiter and not a judge
 6 years ago '04        #266
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
what exactly is the incentive for good service now? as you can see from this topic, idiots think a tip is mandatory and you're basically Hitler if you don't tip. that's not encouraging good service anymore than no tips would.
What kind of question is that? The incentive is the tip... What don't you follow? I don't think anyone is saying a tip is mandatory, if the service is sh*tty. However if I remember correctly, you originally said that you flat out, on principle, give zero tips. That's ignorant, childish behavior. Especially when you don't go in there wearing that on your sleeve.

One Gud Cide said:
without tips you'd actually probably get better service in the long run because you wouldn't have ignorant kids like this
With tips, without tips... It don't fu*king matter. Reality is, we tip here. And the point is, you don't stiff somebody who did a reasonably good job, just because you've got some pent up angst against the tipping system. You're not making a point to anyone. You're just fu*king over an individual who is not responsible for the tip system being employed.
 6 years ago '04        #267
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2010 2010
 Decan45 said:
Here's two true stories for ya, kid...

1. I work in the oil and gas industry.

2. I've never been a waiter a day in my life.

Try again ya bum!
Damn a bum... You hurting my feeling dog

We playing 20 question now... K i got it u pump peoples gas and get mad when they dont tip. Understandable, i feel you. If only jersey allowed people to pump their own gas
 6 years ago '04        #268
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 D. Norman said:
Damn a bum... You hurting my feeling dog

We playing 20 question now... K i got it u pump peoples gas and get mad when they dont tip. Understandable, i feel you. If only jersey allowed people to pump their own gas
Nice jokes there, tiger... Lots of smileys, good job. Very funny.
 05-02-2012, 12:42 PM         #269
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yeugkk said:
i really think its wack how minimum wage doesnt apply to people working in those type of jobs, they shouldnt have to depend on tips, its wack as fu*k

in the servers defense, maybe she cant find another job

this banker is lame
it does apply...waiters make minimum wage if the tips dont = atleast $7.25 than the waiters boss has to pay them the rest

tipping has basically turned into a way for restuaraunt owners to get me and you to pay their workers salary, instead of it being about extraordinary service.
 05-02-2012, 01:42 PM         #270
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Decan45 said:
Because dude could royally fu*k your hair up, and all he'll lose out on is a measly $15 bucks while he laughs to himself the moment you walk your a.ss out of the door...

I've been going to the same barber for years. Old Bruce is my man! Dude charges $12 for a fade and I hook him up with a $20 every time. It's a personal relationship at this point. Stuff like that is worth it to me. On occasion he'll just fade me up for free. Some people dig being charitable, some people are fu*king scroogish... To each his own.
did this clown just say he doesn't tip his barber?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy