most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #241
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 One Gud Cide said:
notice how the only people still getting mad in this topic are....people who work at restaurants. hmmm...

So what you're saying is I should tip you for bringing me water instead of a doctor for saving my life?
Not I, little boy. You thought I must have been a buss boy... Then I told you what was up and you failed to respond. Now learn how to put an argument together.
 6 years ago '04        #242
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,853 | Props total: 3978 3978
 D. Norman said:
So you mean to tell me the person waiting on me is genuine that they actually care what i have to say

Nah they go back in the kitchen and gossip in the back about "Oh this is not gonna be a good tipper"
Is that really your immediate reaction to a server introducing themselves to you? You just automatically go bitter? Brother, that sounds like some low self esteem for you to automatically jump to that conclusion. It really doesn't matter if the initial smile is genuine, what matters is that the service is satisfactory. And really, especially in regards to females, a little bit of charm will get you taken care of.

Regardless, the point is that none of the people in here who go in to a restaurant with the premeditated plan to stiff their server, ever tell them that they're going to do that. That's some pus*y sh*t, if you ask me. Dudes going to get on the internet and type all this macho man, disrespectful bullsh*t towards people trying to earn a living, and then act fake as fu*k and hide every bit of it when their nose is in a menu. Snake in the grass sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #243
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 *jackie_chiles* said:
Calling a server a waiter or waitress is like calling an Asian person Oriental or black person Negro.
Get the fu*k outta here...
 02-27-2012, 09:50 AM         #244
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 downtown33 said:
ur a dumb a.ss, and have no idea what goes on, the only reason u get ur food right, is because of the server, u dont know whats its like runnin around servin 20 something people at a time, people suckin down their drinks while ur takin a tables order, gotta run to the bar for ur fukin strawberry lemonade you keep suckin down like you ran a marathon, gotta type in a fukin book on an old a.ss computer because ur a picky fuk who wants no tomatoes no cucumber no onion light seasoning, cooked somewhere between medium and medium well, which really pisses the cooks off, got a table of 8 old people who all want coffee and water so you gotta bring 16 drinks to the table, and you literally have about 5 minutes to do like 40 things on a busy night, and then you still gotta be on top of the kitchen makin sure all ur food goes out right

and when some1 stiffs you, you have to tip out the bar and the hosts a percentage of what they ordered, so they are taking money from the tips youve already earned from another table, so yeah if i get stiffed they are stealing from me, and on the wrong night that might not be the best idea

and i do have a degree along with about 3 or 4 other coworkers, so i dont know where yall get the uneducated thing from

all you people who think its easy and over payed at 2sumthan an hour need 2 go out there and give it a try
:agreement6: F*cking flavored lemonades/teas...We don't have any that are pre-flavored so we have to mix them ourselves each time. Not that making one is that time consuming, but the people who order these drinks seem to be the ones that go through about 5 glasses a meal.

Same as you, I have a Bachelors in Finance from UK and I work at a restaurant as my second job, or else I wouldn't have any sort of social life. Damn near 100% of my full-time job (insurance...f*cking sucks) goes to bills and student loans. I don't know of any servers at my restaurant that receive any money on their paychecks. The claimed credit card tips are usually enough to cancel out any wages due to the imposed taxes. Mine literally says "This is not a check."

We make $2.13/hour and tip our 4% of our total sales...
 02-27-2012, 04:04 PM         #245
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^...You dont read well do you, you butthurt fu*k. We don't get paychecks. Every penny comes from tips, and even when we dont get tipped we still have to tip out on our sales. And you probably "can't" go to restaurants because your bum a.ss is known for being a terrible patron, so you get treated accordingly.

*SIGH*

Last edited by mayday20; 02-27-2012 at 04:08 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #246
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
I fliped what you said here
 Decan45 said:

I bet you don't. Most of y'all probably put on that fake a.ss smile like, "Oh, hello Jennifer! Um yes we would LOVE an appetizer, we'll take the..." and then fu*k her right in the a.ss when you leave.

Fake a.ss, no shame having a.ss mother fu*kers... I swear... smh
and you responded with
 Decan45 said:
Is that really your immediate reaction to a server introducing themselves to you? You just automatically go bitter? Brother, that sounds like some low self esteem for you to automatically jump to that conclusion. It really doesn't matter if the initial smile is genuine, what matters is that the service is satisfactory. And really, especially in regards to females, a little bit of charm will get you taken care of.

Regardless, the point is that none of the people in here who go in to a restaurant with the premeditated plan to stiff their server, ever tell them that they're going to do that. That's some pus*y sh*t, if you ask me. Dudes going to get on the internet and type all this macho man, disrespectful bullsh*t towards people trying to earn a living, and then act fake as fu*k and hide every bit of it when their nose is in a menu. Snake in the grass sh*t.
So pretty much what u r saying is u have low self esteem, u r bitter, and ur immediate reaction to a boxden member is what i quoted above

U k!ll me, GO GET A REAL JOB

SickBlitz said:
naw fam i talk to all my tables, you never know who you're going to meet when your servin on people. i never judge people because sometimes its the people you least expect it who tip you the most. i enjoy my job for the time being while im working on my degree. it pays me the most money for the time being. fu*k working retail or construction, im cool making 30+ an hour

Cool story bro, but i didnt quote you

Last edited by D. Norman; 02-27-2012 at 04:17 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #247
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,857 | Props total: 20822 20822
 lakersboy03 said:
This is the reason I got out of the restaurant industry. Its the people that are in this thread. You go to a restaurant and pay for your meal, you dont pay for your service. The tip is the hard work that the server puts into making sure that everything goes smoothly with your meal, and that you get it in a timely fashion. Making sure that you and your guests have a good time and that you dont have to worry about anything. Ensuring that when you ask for more ketchup or more water in your glass you get it. The reason McDonalds and Burger King dont get tipped is because they arent allowed to.

You can say go get a real job or go to school, but what if your job is serving tables so you an put yourself through school? What if that server who is waiting on you is stressing on finals and a full time school schedule and stressing already to the max? What if that server is a single parent who is doing what they can to feed their family?

Some of you guys are ridiculous saying get a real job, or that the company is paying them min wage, when in reality they have to deduct from their paycheck based on their tips. When you dont tip, it actually comes out of the servers paycheck.

Dont fu*king spend money to eat out at a restaurant if you cant afford to tip your waiter. Go to McDonalds and Burger King and experience that grade-A service. I cant believe some of you bi*ch a.ss n*ggas really think its cool/ok to not tip.
 Decan45 said:
I don't have any problem with people refusing to tip when the service is significantly fu*ked up, but for all of you cheap mother fu*kers who refuse on principle... I've got a question...

When y'all sit down at the table and that server walks up with that smile and introduces themselves to you, do you tell them right then and there with that same tough-guy-fu*k-you attitude y'all parade around on the internet with, not to expect a damn dime out of you?

I bet you don't. Most of y'all probably put on that fake a.ss smile like, "Oh, hello Jennifer! Um yes we would LOVE an appetizer, we'll take the..." and then fu*k her right in the a.ss when you leave.

Fake a.ss, no shame having a.ss mother fu*kers... I swear... smh
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #248
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 D. Norman said:
So pretty much what u r saying is u have low self esteem, u r bitter, and ur immediate reaction to a boxden member is what i quoted above
I think you're confused. That doesn't make one bit of sense. Check your reading comprehension.

D. Norman said:
U k!ll me, GO GET A REAL JOB
I have a great job. In fact, I can guarantee you my job is much more 'real' than yours.
 6 years ago '04        #249
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
I like how nobody answered my question, by the way.
 6 years ago '04        #250
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
the only thing i find funny is people tell us to get a real job but im going through college right now. what the fu*k do you consider a real job, considering im only 23 without a degree. because i guaran fu*ken tee i make more than anybody else right now who doesnt have a college education. the dudes who are saying get a real job i guarantee couldnt last a week in the service industry. its a lot more than getting you a drink and your meal. the funny thing is nobody in here is bashing your job yet you want to hate on us for grinding and stackin paper. thats the thing i dont understand we hustlin getting paper and you want to hate on us because you can't afford to eat at our restaurants and leave us a tip if anything ya'll need a new job because i guarantee if you making real paper you're leavin a tip. some of yall broke as fu*k going to applebees looking for the half priced appetizers
 6 years ago '04        #251
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
 S W A N said:
If you cant tip then id advise you not to eat at the same place twice. I find myself overtipping. First because im black and i hate the "no tipping" steretype we have. 2nd because even though i was a cook in high school i also had to wait tables at times and i understand what waiters go through. Sure its not a requirement to tip but i feel that if you dont wanna tip then you shouldnt eat out.

im white but i never discriminate you never know who's going to tip you fat. one time at my old restaurant black dude came in all blacked out (black t, black d!ckies, black pirates hat) nobody wanted to wait on him and his girl except me and his bill was only $30 but dude left me a $20 tip. i never discriminate because ive waited on the nicest white people only to get fu*ked over on them. i treat everybody with respect and do my best to make them have a good experience.
 6 years ago '04        #252
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
btw i'd never spit or fu*k with someones food but best believe if you stiffed me before and i gotta serve your a.ss again youre definitely getting the worst experience of your life and i hope you dont come back. one of the benefits of working in a family owned restaurant is i can do whatever the fu*k i want and dont have to worry about getting in trouble because you're too poor to tip. ill tell your a.ss how is it and to get the fu*k out and never come back
 02-28-2012, 02:51 AM         #253
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
lol @ the people in here preaching about tipping, but download music like its nothing.
fu*king

never knew there were so many waiters on this site, n*ggaz mad too

talkin bout yall hope a n*gga gets food poisoned or his food spat in for not leavin a tip

yall sound worse than the dude that the waiter served

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 02-28-2012 at 03:03 AM..
 02-28-2012, 03:11 AM         #254
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the hypocrisy in this thread is too strong and funny, got me rollin on the fu*king floor

its okay to steal music,games & apps on a daily basis

but if u dont leave tips then u deserve life in prison

I fu*kin love this site
 6 years ago '07        #255
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
lol funny how people in here saying if you dont like your pay get a real job like yall know everyone situation. like some people said if your in college its a great part time job i wonder if some of yall ignorant people know what is like to go to college and work and pay bills at the same time. and with the economy the way it is even with a degree sh*t is hard.
 6 years ago '06        #256
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
I'm gonna break it down. The reason servers/bartenders live on tips is because the overhead on a restaurant is so high. If you think food cost is high at a restaurant I'll break it down. You can either pay 13 dollars for an entree.. Tip accordingly and have a drink, be treated great and go home happy. If people refused to tip the same entree would cost 19 dollars.. drinks would be a dollar more and it would be fine to the industry but there is no incentive for good service.

If a full service restaurant had to pay for service and not the customer for excellent service the restaurant industry would be in such rough shape right now. So funny how people think they know everything. Food costs are high. Alcohol costs are higher than they used to be. The only way bars/restaurants survive is paying their staff min wage hoping they make up for it by tips. If you are such a broke piece of sh*t that is so pathetic and won't tip stay home because you gotta be the most worthless c*cksucker in the entire bar.
 6 years ago '04        #257
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
fu*king

never knew there were so many waiters on this site, n*ggaz mad too

talkin bout yall hope a n*gga gets food poisoned or his food spat in for not leavin a tip

yall sound worse than the dude that the waiter served
bra you an idiot comparing artist who makes millions off shows album sales and and endorsements compared to servers who make around a dollar an hour after taxes without tips
 02-28-2012, 03:43 AM         #258
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *jackie_chiles* said:
Calling a server a waiter or waitress is like calling an Asian person Oriental or black person Negro.
 Decan45 said:
Get the fu*k outta here...
did that dude just compare being called a waiter to racism

I CANT......YALL GOT ME WEAK AS HELL IN HERE

[pic - click to view]

please keep this thread alive
 02-28-2012, 03:50 AM         #259
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickBlitz said:
bra you an idiot comparing artist who makes millions off shows album sales and and endorsements compared to servers who make around a dollar an hour after taxes without tips

doesnt matter bro

miss me with that robin hood shyt

stealing is stealing, and its alot worse than a person not leaving a tip

dont get me wrong, yeah that dude was fu*ked up for what he said but yall aint no better
wanting to spit in his food. Spitting in someones food?? thas some scumbag of the earth type shyt
 02-28-2012, 03:53 AM         #260
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickBlitz said:
and btw

not every artist is rich (matta fact most arent)

not every developer is either

I bet u got free apps on ur phone/pc that u use on a daily basis and aint never press the donate button

but u in here complaining about tips
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago