Banker Leaves 1% Tip On $133 Lunch Bill In Defiance of 'The 99%'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #221
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
 lakersboy03 said:
You are an idiot. You are paying for your food cost. By accepting tips and willing to serve you, servers are taking a hit on their pay cut. Good service is expected, but you have someone waiting on you for 30mins to 2 hours depending on where you go. Where else do you go for that long and not tip? You spend 40-50 bucks on a meal you could make at home for 10 but you cant drop the extra 10 to have some one refill your drinks, bring your food out to hot, clean your table? GTFOH. You are a bi*ch for real...
Listen, miss me with all that bullsh*t I'll eat wherever the fu*k I please. I guess you completely missed the part where I said I DO TIP, JUST NOT ALL THE TIME. It's my fu*kin money, and I'll do what I please with it. Your argument is invalid. Your paycheck is not my fu*kin responsibility, your EMPLOYER is responsible for that. If you dont like it, LEAVE! n*ggas in here acting like people who work minimum wage are the only people with problems in life, fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '09        #222
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,487 | Props total: 2346 2346
damn thats fu*ked up.. i work at a restaurant
 6 years ago '05        #223
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 [Trini Yute] said:
Listen, miss me with all that bullsh*t I'll eat wherever the fu*k I please. I guess you completely missed the part where I said I DO TIP, JUST NOT ALL THE TIME. It's my fu*kin money, and I'll do what I please with it. Your argument is invalid. Your paycheck is not my fu*kin responsibility, your EMPLOYER is responsible for that. If you dont like it, LEAVE! n*ggas in here acting like people who work minimum wage are the only people with problems in life, fu*k outta here
So if they automatically included a 20% gratuity would you be opposed to that?

Serving isnt a job that is a mininum wage job, it is a job based on tips. Calling it a minimum wage job or salary job is retarded. Yes, its your money but dont be a bi*ch about it. It got me through school and I bounced, but dont hate on someone who is probably working their a.ss off to make sure they dont p!ss you off the entire time you are dining. Not tipping isn't even an as*hole move, its just disrespectful. If you cant respect someone who is on their grind, fu*k you.
 6 years ago '08        #224
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,157 | Props total: 3204 3204
fu*k servers cause they act like blk ppl are the only ones that don't tip
 6 years ago '09        #225
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 9059 9059
Actually I have noticed a bunch of restaruants lately including a tip in the bill....mandatory 15% or 18%....whatever it was.....maybe it was because people kept skipping out on tips?
 6 years ago '09        #226
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,312 | Props total: 7968 7968
 G Code said:
waitors and waitress' get like a dollar an hour in wages
BY CHOICE

if you choose to make 2 dollars an hour thats a personal problem and has nothing to do with me
 02-26-2012, 03:22 PM         #227
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
notice how the only people still getting mad in this topic are....people who work at restaurants. hmmm...

lakersboy03 said:
This is the reason I got out of the restaurant industry. Its the people that are in this thread. You go to a restaurant and pay for your meal, you dont pay for your service. The tip is the hard work that the server puts into making sure that everything goes smoothly with your meal, and that you get it in a timely fashion. Making sure that you and your guests have a good time and that you dont have to worry about anything. Ensuring that when you ask for more ketchup or more water in your glass you get it. The reason McDonalds and Burger King dont get tipped is because they arent allowed to.
So what you're saying is I should tip you for bringing me water instead of a doctor for saving my life?
 6 years ago '04        #228
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 IronMaiden said:
like the man said get a REAL job.
What's your real job?
 02-26-2012, 03:29 PM         #229
LeJazzy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k waiters and waitresses.

If they give bad service, they ain't getting sh*t from me. That goes for deliveryfu*ks too. You aren't entitled to a tip.
 6 years ago '04        #230
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 teresa1983 said:
So do the people who work at McDonald,Wendy's,Burger King Walmart etc and they don't get Tips for doing there job and they work just as Hard
No, they get paid actual minimum wage.
 6 years ago '04        #231
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 [Trini Yute] said:
It's not your obligation to tip someone, because they decided to work a minimum wage job. It sounds harsh but, thats not my problem. A Tip is supposed to be for exceptional/good quality service, which is a requirement for any job regardless of the pay im pretty sure. If I dont want to tip, I dont have to. Plain and simple. If you choose to, that you, but dont try to put people down because they choose not to. It has nothing to do with being broke or cheap. We all have our own problems.
It is your obligation to tip someone, unless they are completely negligent and sh*tty towards you. If someone puts forth the effort, you should feel obliged to tip.

It has everything to do with being broke or cheap. Whether you like it or not, the tip system is in place. These people rely on your tips. For you to come in and sit down, have these people wait on you ordering them around for extra butter, more rolls and refills, and then refuse to tip them when you know full well that the establishment isn't paying them anything, is sh*tty. You're taking advantage of the fact that you have the option. If you don't believe in tipping, don't eat out. That's your boycott. You don't boycott tipping by sitting in there eating and taking advantage of the servers, you boycott it by not even fu*king showing up. I'm not saying you can't refuse to tip when the service is bad, I'm saying that they shouldn't have to jump through hoops and bend over backwards just to make that 15% tip. They simply need to do their job, and you need to pay for it. That's the agreement when you walk into a place that operates on tips. Otherwise, don't walk in.
 6 years ago '04        #232
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
notice how the only people still getting mad in this topic are....people who work at restaurants. hmmm...
I don't work at a restaurant. Never have. I would venture to guess that I make more money than most of the people, if not all of the people in this thread. I'm still saying you're a sorry bi*ch if you flat out don't tip waiters/waitresses.

One Gud Cide said:
So what you're saying is I should tip you for bringing me water instead of a doctor for saving my life?
This is the kind of sh*t that really shows your maturity level, kid. Do you have ANY idea how ridiculously overpriced and marked up EVERYTHING is in the medical field? When you pay a doctor, you've given him a GIANT tip already! These cats are charging $200 bucks for a 5 minute session to look in your mouth and ears, and write you a script for antibiotics. Get the fu*k outta here trying to coddle doctors. That's the dumbest fu*king argument in this thread yet.

What do you do for a living?
 6 years ago '04        #233
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
I don't have any problem with people refusing to tip when the service is significantly fu*ked up, but for all of you cheap mother fu*kers who refuse on principle... I've got a question...

When y'all sit down at the table and that server walks up with that smile and introduces themselves to you, do you tell them right then and there with that same tough-guy-fu*k-you attitude y'all parade around on the internet with, not to expect a damn dime out of you?

I bet you don't. Most of y'all probably put on that fake a.ss smile like, "Oh, hello Jennifer! Um yes we would LOVE an appetizer, we'll take the..." and then fu*k her right in the a.ss when you leave.

Fake a.ss, no shame having a.ss mother fu*kers... I swear... smh
 02-26-2012, 06:24 PM         #234
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Decan45 said:
I can dig what you're saying, but at the end of the day the employees don't have the leverage to force their employers to change the system. They would if somehow they organized strikes en mass, but I think we can both agree that that's never going to happen. So, it is what it is... Ya know?
Tipping here happens, but there's never any pressure to tip, and anywhere that did pressure you would garner a poor reputation. Here we might tip the postal worker(at Christmas), or in a bar it's common to tell the bartender to buy himself a drink(a half pint, usually) when ordering, or when you pay for a service or product you might tell the worker(cashier, taxi driver et cetera) to keep the change.

But yes, I suppose it's a predicament. Restaurant raises prices to pay full wages of staff and they might lose custom. If that were to happen then according to market principle the better eateries with the best service and food would survive, the sh*t eateries would fail.

With most waiters saying "if you can't afford to tip don't eat out" then you would think they'd support an increase in the price of food, to keep away people without money and ensure they're paid well via a non-negotiable gratuity included in the bill. The non-tipping system in other countries works fine enough, for arguments sake.

Judging from the discussion in this thread it seems to indicate an even bigger problem though, which is the unquestionable shortcomings of the American education system. Not to say that people discussing this are idiots—though some clearly are—or people who depend on jobs such as waiting are idiots, instead what's indicative of the poor educational system is that people are forced into these jobs to fund an education.

I take for granted living in a country where education, like health care, is predicated on the idea it should be financially accessible for all. Here the cost of tuition is much less and you can stock up on student loans to cover your education, but this only needs paying back once you've left University and are making $30,000 a year, with repayments being suspended if you earn less or aren't working. Therefore, some of the 'think of the students' rhetoric in the discussion is also lost on me.

I suppose a Capitalist would say that your current system promotes entrepreneurship, strengthens markets, employs more people, encourages consumerism and opens-up higher education to the lower classes—A shame then that I'm not
 02-26-2012, 06:52 PM         #235
*jackie_chiles* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Calling a server a waiter or waitress is like calling an Asian person Oriental or black person Negro.
 6 years ago '08        #236
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
 Decan45 said:
It is your obligation to tip someone, unless they are completely negligent and sh*tty towards you. If someone puts forth the effort, you should feel obliged to tip.

It has everything to do with being broke or cheap. Whether you like it or not, the tip system is in place. These people rely on your tips. For you to come in and sit down, have these people wait on you ordering them around for extra butter, more rolls and refills, and then refuse to tip them when you know full well that the establishment isn't paying them anything, is sh*tty. You're taking advantage of the fact that you have the option. If you don't believe in tipping, don't eat out. That's your boycott. You don't boycott tipping by sitting in there eating and taking advantage of the servers, you boycott it by not even fu*king showing up. I'm not saying you can't refuse to tip when the service is bad, I'm saying that they shouldn't have to jump through hoops and bend over backwards just to make that 15% tip. They simply need to do their job, and you need to pay for it. That's the agreement when you walk into a place that operates on tips. Otherwise, don't walk in.

No. If you dont like the wage at your job, dont work there.
 6 years ago '04        #237
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 [Trini Yute] said:
No. If you dont like the wage at your job, dont work there.
im so glad i dont have to deal with fu*king idiots like you.
 6 years ago '04        #238
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
 Decan45 said:

I bet you don't. Most of y'all probably put on that fake a.ss smile like, "Oh, hello Jennifer! Um yes we would LOVE an appetizer, we'll take the..." and then fu*k her right in the a.ss when you leave.

Fake a.ss, no shame having a.ss mother fu*kers... I swear... smh
So you mean to tell me the person waiting on me is genuine that they actually care what i have to say

Nah they go back in the kitchen and gossip in the back about "Oh this is not gonna be a good tipper"
 6 years ago '04        #239
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 D. Norman said:
So you mean to tell me the person waiting on me is genuine that they actually care what i have to say

Nah they go back in the kitchen and gossip in the back about "Oh this is not gonna be a good tipper"
naw fam i talk to all my tables, you never know who you're going to meet when your servin on people. i never judge people because sometimes its the people you least expect it who tip you the most. i enjoy my job for the time being while im working on my degree. it pays me the most money for the time being. fu*k working retail or construction, im cool making 30+ an hour
 6 years ago '04        #240
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 87 87
With me, it all depends on how you do your job... If you are ghost for the majority of my meal and I have to ask other servers for things, you will be disappointed when you look at the tip

but if your constantly checking on my table, bringing refills, bread, ect ect... before your even ask for them, you will be taken care of.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy