3 team trade rumor Lakers, Timberwolves and Magic

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-25-2012, 06:04 PM         #141
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers trading Gasol by the end of the deadline.

No Risk No Reward.

The Lakers will easily be defeated by a Western Conference team in the playoffs with their current team right now.
 6 years ago '05        #142
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,965 | Props total: 2517 2517
 .:RELOADED:. said:
^bynum sucks????
Umm, absolutely
Hes 24 with the knees of a 42 year old, hes has one good season in 7 years. Hes an average player who benefits from playing with Kobe and gasol and gets overhyped because he plays in LA. Hes not a player you build around, and if he was the lakers wouldnt be so desperate to get Dwight

yet he made the all star team as a starter putting up close to dwight howard #`s huh
Great job, even in his best season (by far) hes not averaging more than dwight in ANY important category, and you want me to say hes good because hes starting the all star game? Who exactly is his competition?? Marc Gasol?? Kendrick Perkins?? Deandre Jordan? Hell the best center in West doesnt even play center (not sure why) and didnt make the ASG, Demarcus COusins, and before you ask, Yes i would take Cousins over Bynum in a hearbeat
 6 years ago '08        #143
phille126 
space
space
$625 | Props total: 307 307
yes 2k here i come the most logical equal trade out there for all teAMS
 6 years ago '05        #144
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
space
$79,340 | Props total: 39648 39648
 FalconBuddha said:
Umm, absolutely
Hes 24 with the knees of a 42 year old, hes has one good season in 7 years. Hes an average player who benefits from playing with Kobe and gasol and gets overhyped because he plays in LA. Hes not a player you build around, and if he was the lakers wouldnt be so desperate to get Dwight

Great job, even in his best season (by far) hes not averaging more than dwight in ANY important category, and you want me to say hes good because hes starting the all star game? Who exactly is his competition?? Marc Gasol?? Kendrick Perkins?? Deandre Jordan? Hell the best center in West doesnt even play center (not sure why) and didnt make the ASG, Demarcus COusins, and before you ask, Yes i would take Cousins over Bynum in a hearbeat
n*gga please perk aint been sh*t since he left boston
the n*gga averages 4 points a game and 6 rebounds at 26 minutes or more a game

marc is up there...but in order to be competition you have to make it to the big show
to compete with big bad bynum

ole stephen a smith a.ss n*gga. trying to sh*t on someone with 2 rings + starting all star
with phaggots who never seen the playoffs, all star weekend, or a nba finals

Last edited by Dun Language; 02-25-2012 at 07:52 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #145
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,001 | Props total: 2901 2901
legit.
 6 years ago '04        #146
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,829 | Props total: 407 407
i dont want us to give up bynum and gasol do not want beasley i rather us keep both our bigs and try get a decent pg
 6 years ago '05        #147
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,965 | Props total: 2517 2517
why was denver willing to give melo for bynum??? lakers turned that deal down

bynums a stud.....as a #1 option he can produce similar to dwights #`s in orlando.....not as good defensively tho
Probably the same reason teams stupidly take a scrub like Haseem Thabeet #2 overall, they are obsessed with trying to find a good center and overpay for them. Just like they did when Nene/chandler became free agents this year and got ridiculous contracts.

Teams will do almost anything to get a 10/10 center

And if you actually think Bynums a stud can put up howard numbers..........
 6 years ago '09        #148
shottz 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 13 13
jj, kobe, world peace?, beasly, howard.....

not bad....
 6 years ago '07        #149
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 243 243
 DCoop04 said:
According to the biggest and most respected News paper in Puerto Rico, El Nuevo Dia. JJ Barrea as you all know is Puerto Rican and everything that has to do with him this news paper fallows. They were the first to say he was signing with the Timberwolves. The rumor says Lakers receive Beasly, Barrea and Dwight Howard. Orlando would get Andrew Bynum and Derrick Williams. Minnesota would get Gasol. I love this trade if it does happen what do you think? Here is the link: It's in Spanish, sorry for those who don't read Spanish.

Quote:
10:50 p.m.

Se rumora que los Lakers están detrás de Barea

En una mega operación que envuelve a tres equipos

Barea podría mudarse para Los Angeles.(AP)

Por Carlos Rosa Rosa /

Ya se acerca la fecha límite para realizar cambios de jugadores en la NBA, y el nombre del puertorriqueño José Juan Barea salió a relucir el viernes entre los rumores de posibles canjes.

Según varios medios, Barea formaría parte de un triple cambio entre los Timberwolves de Minnesota, los Lakers de Los Ángeles y el Magic de Orlando.

En la transacción, Barea y su compañero Michael Beasley junto al estelar pívot de Orlando, Dwight Howard, pasarían a los Lakers, a la vez que el español Pau Gasol llegaría a Minnesota desde los Lakers, y Andrew Bynum, de los Lakers, y Derrick Williams, de los Timberwolves, se unirían al Magic.

Barea, en su caso, está en su primer año de contrato con los Timberwolves, luego de firmar por cuatro años y $19 millones en la pasada temporada muerta. En estos días son cada vez más fuertes los rumores de posibles canjes de Howard y de Gasol.

Since the deadline nears for changes of players in the NBA, and the name of Puerto Rico's Jose Juan Barea came up on Friday amid rumors of possible trades.

According to various media, Barea be part of a three-way deal between the Minnesota Timberwolves, the Lakers and Orlando Magic.

In the transaction, Barea and teammate Michael Beasley next to the star center from Orlando, Dwight Howard, would the Lakers, while Spanish forward Pau Gasol to Minnesota come from the Lakers, Andrew Bynum, the Lakers, and Derrick Williams, Timberwolves, would join the Magic.

Barea, if any, is in his first year contract with the Timberwolves, after signing a four-year, $ 19 million in the last offseason. These days are increasingly strong rumors of possible exchanges of Howard and Gasol.
 6 years ago '04        #150
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 59 59
Dont really like this trade.

Williams looks like a bust.

Bynum is a walking DL stint.
 6 years ago '06        #151
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Just a desperate rumour

The deal is already done for the Nets and Howard.. It will be confirmed soon.. The reason you ain't seeing the Nets talk about Howard right now is because the deal is closed up.. Why talk about it until its time to announce it
 02-26-2012, 01:08 AM         #152
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
Just a desperate rumour

The deal is already done for the Nets and Howard.. It will be confirmed soon.. The reason you ain't seeing the Nets talk about Howard right now is because the deal is closed up.. Why talk about it until its time to announce it
Only thing more desperate then the rumors are the Nets franchise................We getting Howard pleyboi, believe that!
 6 years ago '06        #153
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 OOps said:
Only thing more desperate then the rumors are the Nets franchise................We getting Howard pleyboi, believe that!
you mad that this young, rebuilding, new and improved team is getting Dwight and your desperate old a.ss team missed out on another superstar and you see the time of the Lakers disappearing away to being a thing of the past.. Its a wrap son, hang it up.. Y'all come back in 5-8 years.. its our time now :nasmad:
 6 years ago '11        #154
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667
Yeah...I'm sure Dwight wants to live in the shadow of the Knicks.

Heat own the East...he's just wasting his time going there. If that happens.

[pic - click to view]

Nets

Last edited by Chad09; 02-26-2012 at 01:56 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #155
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$558 | Props total: 6 6
 Aquarius said:
lakers just cant accept the fact that they suck...
And who is your team smartass?? We got something you know nothing about and it's called tradition hoe! Yea we suck this year get your jabs in know while you can nikka!!
 6 years ago '07        #156
Avon_Barksdale 4467 heat pts4467
space
space
$45,120 | Props total: 68754 68754
 Chad09 said:
Yeah...I'm sure Dwight wants to live in the shadow of the Knicks.

Heat own the East...he's just wasting his time going there. If that happens.

[pic - click to view]

Nets
Wait...you think Howard want's to live in the shadow of Shaq?...
 6 years ago '04        #157
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
lakers dont need to really make deal unless its for a pg. they could still be an elite team if kobe would stop chucking and feed his 7 footers. n*ggas treating gasol like a bum now when he was a major reason why 2 more banners was put up in la la land.
 6 years ago '07        #158
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,028 | Props total: 23807 23807
 iCON-8 said:
Just a desperate rumour

what exactly are they waiting for?
 6 years ago '07        #159
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,028 | Props total: 23807 23807
T'wolves getting hosed on this lol.
 02-26-2012, 06:07 AM         #160
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegodfather11 said:
people saying Minnesota is giving up too much aren't realizing they already offered up a similar package for Gasol and Beasley could get signed into the trade exception without giving much of anything back.

Also Williams, Barea, and Beasley all avg less than 25 min a game, less than 12 pts a game, and all have avg PERs. These are 3 avg players who they don't really need to gain an all star who your PG of the future is comfortable with and used to playing together. Kevin Love although he is 23 is avg almost 40 min a game and it would give them probably the deepest frontcourt in the league with Love Gasol and Pekovic. All while 1GB or the 8 seed

Not to mention the hundreds of millions of dollars they'd get from a Spanish Television deal, you realize how much of a boost that is for a small market team?

I know BX gotta be smarter than that to realize that all of these teams win in this deal. It's alot better than the NJ deal centered around Brook Lopez, Marshon Brooks and picks, and Dwight would go to a playoff team THIS year, not a team that's 10-25 and sacrificing their future to sign a big duo for their new arena.
yea best deal I've seen so far for both Lakers and Magic, and the 3rd team would be getting what they want, which is Pau, so everybody wins. I'm always unsure of these trades, will they work, are they true, will they go down even if they are true, but this one I'm all on board for and can see this coming to life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
122 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago