3 team trade rumor Lakers, Timberwolves and Magic

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2012, 11:28 PM         #41
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banga said:
who is this n*gga on my d!ck?
just pointing out the fact you like sh*tty teams
 6 years ago '06        #42
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,378 | Props total: 5659 5659
 Aquarius said:
just pointing out the fact you like sh*tty teams
oh ok. here's some attention. have a good night.
 6 years ago '05        #43
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Cheeze said:
wall-o-text

if BX has such stupid logic then why do you constantly type illiterate essays filled with grammatical errors all angry and in caps trying to voice your displeasure about a site that you can't stay away from?

no life

this idiot thinks the Lakers would be getting Beasley, Howard, Barrea and Williams
 .:RELOADED:. said:
honestly sometimes u need to just shutup

anything the lakers do u have to defend on some captain save a ho sh*t

tired of your bi*ch a.ss and so are other laker fans

u make us look bad

fu*kin as*hole
 banga said:
g-unit stays getting sh*tted on.
at all of u clowns who stay on this site talking ABOUT MY TEAM all day everyday yet i have no life . u n*ggas are idiots and have no basketball sense How can i get sh*tting on when i am rite most of the time. How can i get sh*tted on when I dont know any of u lames yet u sure as hell know me .

lol @ u lames the deal makes sense if real. And everyone knows there way more laker haters on this site who talk about my team more then i do YET I HAVE NO LIFE

I make no threads nor do i have million post i live in the real world where we smoke good weed drive nice cars and fu*k bi*ches While u lames are sitting here getting hard to your Anti Kobe / laker Threads Yet i have no life OK BX
 6 years ago '06        #44
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
at all of u clowns who stay on this site talking ABOUT MY TEAM all day everyday yet i have no life . u n*ggas are idiots and have no basketball sense How can i get sh*tting on when i am rite most of the time. How can i get sh*tted on when I dont know any of u lames yet u sure as hell know me .

lol @ u lames the deal makes sense if real. And everyone knows there way more laker haters on this site who talk about my team more then i do YET I HAVE NO LIFE

I make no threads nor do i have million post i live in the real world where we smoke good weed drive nice cars and fu*k bi*ches While u lames are sitting here getting hard to your Anti Kobe / laker Threads Yet i have no life OK BX
man shut up.

people only know you cause you're a fu*kin clown on here. I really hope you don't act like this offline.
 6 years ago '05        #45
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
honestly sometimes u need to just shutup

anything the lakers do u have to defend on some captain save a ho sh*t

tired of your bi*ch a.ss and so are other laker fans

u make us look bad

fu*kin as*hole
your no laker fan just a fake a.ss bandwagon when they do well that when u wanna be all laker

but most of your comments are anti laker F.O.H i keep it real anything the lakers do bx finds a way to some how make it seem like we are losing . We win every year bx says League is fix

we dont win BX says lakers are washed up bla bla bla BX is full of skip bayless i just hold my own your a f*ggot who never been out of the house why don't u smoke some weed go out side Get a bi*ch ENJOY LIFE come back and see me n*gga. maybe then u will understand what a real laker fan says catch me at staples downtown la if u ever get out of your moms basement
 02-24-2012, 11:39 PM         #46
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

maxing out on smilies to hide your response in gibberish = you lost

then the false bragging....lol

GUNIT-FINEST said:
your no laker fan just a fake a.ss bandwagon when they do well that when u wanna be all laker

but most of your comments are anti laker F.O.H i keep it real anything the lakers do bx finds a way to some how make it seem like we are losing . We win every year bx says League is fix

we dont win BX says lakers are washed up bla bla bla BX is full of skip bayless i just hold my own your a f*ggot who never been out of the house why don't u smoke some weed go out side Get a bi*ch ENJOY LIFE come back and see me n*gga. maybe then u will understand what a real laker fan says catch me at staples downtown la if u ever get out of your moms basement
*looks at teams you rep*
 6 years ago '05        #47
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 banga said:
man shut up.

people only know you cause you're a fu*kin clown on here. I really hope you don't act like this offline.
The Crazy thing about it I Have a real life I just came from the Bank then to a bi*ch house and hop on to BX to here u fu*k boys speak my name . .... WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY beside jack off to all of your pr0ns and have lunch with your mom . Your a bi*ch I'll Wash your bi*ch a.ss and that other fake a.ss laker fan U n*ggas on here 24/7 talking nonsense cant be serious
 6 years ago '05        #48
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
you know what im in LA

we can set up a meeting and see how tough u are there with your edgar allen poe novel typin a.ss bi*ch
lol i forgot in BX world if u type more then 5 words then its to long lol n*ggas cant type or never went to school. We can do w.e n*gga I'm all over LA and the I.E Find me bi*ch...

OH Wait

U dont come outside u have no life just like that other fu*kboy
 6 years ago '06        #49
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
The Crazy thing about it I Have a real life I just came from the Bank then to a bi*ch house and hop on to BX to here u fu*k boys speak my name . .... WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY beside jack off to all of your pr0ns and have lunch with your mom . Your a bi*ch I'll Wash your bi*ch a.ss and that other fake a.ss laker fan U n*ggas on here 24/7 talking nonsense cant be serious
you'll wash my a.ss?

not only can you not put together a coherent and respectable argument, you're a f*ggot.
 02-24-2012, 11:43 PM         #50
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ain't no real Laker fan ever rep any team from Boston. . Aint no LA fan rep anything from Boston period.
 6 years ago '11        #51
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
:rofl2:
 02-24-2012, 11:44 PM         #52
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude says he went from the bank to a bi*ch house and first thing he does when he gets there is

HOP ON BX

6 years ago '06        #53
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
this n*gga tried to brag about going to a broad's house only to hop on bx.

"I don't have the internet at my crib a.ss can I come to your house" n*gga.
 6 years ago '06        #54
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,564 | Props total: 18072 18072
damn derrick williams a super bust if hes getting traded for Gasol
 02-24-2012, 11:56 PM         #55
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props to Kobe for trying to get Gasol to stay. He came out in support of his teammate and the front office basically responded by saying they're still actively trying to make a deal. I have a feeling Gasol will be gone by the deadline and this will probably be it with a few small details being modified.

I guess the trade works out for all the teams involved.

Minnesota is making a business deal. They'll probably get a huge TV deal throughout the country of Spain with this deal and get to make their future superstar point guard happy by bringing in a winner who he has played with for years. They sure are putting a lot of faith in Wesley Johnson with this deal, though.

Los Angeles is giving up a lot actually. They're giving up their whole frontcourt but they get their future superstar to build around in Dwight, especially when Kobe is gone. Michael Beasley doesn't create the way Gasol does and Barea got overpaid because he fit into Carlisle's system nicely. If they believe Bynum and his knees won't hold up, I absolutely get why they are making the deal. You would have thought they could have got more for Bynum, Gasol, and Odom.

Orlando is losing Dwight anyways, so they get back a dominant center in Bynum and a project in Derrick Williams. They're not going to do better than that.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 02-25-2012 at 12:11 AM..
 02-25-2012, 12:05 AM         #56
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's probably why Rasheed Wallace is being rumored to come in to provide the Lakers with some frontcourt depth, if this deal goes down.
 6 years ago '05        #57
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I'd do it. Need to change some sh*t up and Dwight can be the next superstar to build around.
 6 years ago '07        #58
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
I think with MBob, Murphy and Wallace the Lakers have enough front court depth to go alongside Howard in this deal. Look how good Ryan Anderson looks beside Dwight.
 02-25-2012, 12:48 AM         #59
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see the problem w/this trade for any of the teams involved.
 6 years ago '11        #60
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Looks like kobe will be getting at least 3 more rings
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy