3 team trade rumor Lakers, Timberwolves and Magic

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
207 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
Lakers are loaded...what they realized is look what Dwight can do with 3pt shooters then look wat Kobe can do without a hof type player they put that together and u maximize both talents
 6 years ago '10        #22
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Minny gets r*ped ..

nice try though
 6 years ago '05        #23
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
damn u n*ggas are fu*king Dumb this is a great deal for everyone wtf is wrong with u idiots .

Min needs an legit player that has been there done that Pau would be a leader with alot of young talent.
JJ doesnt play for them anyway and they are sick of B. PAU IS ONLY 30 HE CAN AT LEAST PLAY 5 YEARS OF ELITE BALL WHY DOES BX ACT LIKE 30 IS SO HOLD WHEN JORDAN AND OTHERS HAVE WON MUILT TITLES AFTER 30.

2. Orl gets another Big man plus a young player they can build around that is great for them and they still would be a playoff team .

3. Lakers are rite back in the mix in the west with 2 young players to build around B and DH this makes sense if u think about it and the fact that we are getting Wallace even gives this more legs to stand on cause we will need a PF.

ALL THREE SIDES WIN JUST FROM DIFFERENT SIDE BUT OF COURSE THIS IS BX SO ANYTHING THAT COULD HELP THE LAKERS BX WILL HATE ON AND SAY WE ARE GETTING OVER LIKE ALWAYS. SOME OF U IDIOTS STILL SAY WE GOT OVER ON PAU TRADE LOL. SO THIS TRADE IS BAD BUT U GUYS LOVED THE CP3 TRADE. bx stays been the most hating site on earth
 6 years ago '06        #24
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,430 | Props total: 2415 2415
i like this trade for my squad orlando.. Maybe we can amnesty turk next season too
 6 years ago '05        #25
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
space
$79,452 | Props total: 39848 39848
 J said:
Minnesota needs a little bit more in return for this to make some sense.

Actually, Minnesota needs alot more....

Williams, Barrea, and Beasley for Gasol?

They don't want Williams because of the pt
And they are sick of Beasley.

if true I know bean is somewhere jumping around his hotel room

We get d12 (healthy center of the future), jj barea (Fast speedy pg)
Beasley (wingman/shooter), willams (athletic sixth man)

Plus they probably get our pick from dallas and artest, banks, baby mamba

but we lose drew. I doubt it's true but I wouldn't be mad if it is
 6 years ago '07        #26
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,549 | Props total: 1134 1134
lakers timberwolves and magic still aint sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #27
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,921 | Props total: 1252 1252

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #28
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
@ supreme they amnestied Gilbert u only get one
 6 years ago '04        #29
DCoop04 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 419 419
I cant see the lakers doing this trade unless they have another deal after that to pick up a better pg
 6 years ago '07        #30
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
I would do that sh*t in a heartbeat if I were the lakers. When do you get the chance to acquire a HOF talent in his prime? That would make yall contenders for the next decade
 6 years ago '05        #31
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
space
$79,452 | Props total: 39848 39848
Read it wrong. Hmmm drew and will to Minnie
 02-24-2012, 10:12 PM         #32
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't read that cryptic sh*t.

Somebody break down the trade in English por favor.
 6 years ago '05        #33
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
this trade makes so much sense . and if we are getting Old head this sh*t gets more credit cause it just makes sense. if bx haters can stop with there bias and see this makes all 3 teams better . Good deal for everyone. B can still play he just needs a team with leadership. BX idiots forget in the nba you need to be around Old heads as a young player esp if your a dumb a.ss like B. With kobe and been on the lakers he could be a star he is a great young player . MIn would be a playoff team RR Love and Pau that a great Big 3 man stop been stupid. Pau is avg 17 ,10 on 51 percent AND THAT CONSIDER A BAD YEAR FOR PAU LOL Orl gets 2 young good players sh*t makes sense idk if true but make sense
 02-24-2012, 10:19 PM         #34
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
damn u n*ggas are fu*king Dumb this is a great deal for everyone wtf is wrong with u idiots .

Min needs an legit player that has been there done that Pau would be a leader with alot of young talent.
JJ doesnt play for them anyway and they are sick of B. PAU IS ONLY 30 HE CAN AT LEAST PLAY 5 YEARS OF ELITE BALL WHY DOES BX ACT LIKE 30 IS SO HOLD WHEN JORDAN AND OTHERS HAVE WON MUILT TITLES AFTER 30.

2. Orl gets another Big man plus a young player they can build around that is great for them and they still would be a playoff team .

3. Lakers are rite back in the mix in the west with 2 young players to build around B and DH this makes sense if u think about it and the fact that we are getting Wallace even gives this more legs to stand on cause we will need a PF.

ALL THREE SIDES WIN JUST FROM DIFFERENT SIDE BUT OF COURSE THIS IS BX SO ANYTHING THAT COULD HELP THE LAKERS BX WILL HATE ON AND SAY WE ARE GETTING OVER LIKE ALWAYS. SOME OF U IDIOTS STILL SAY WE GOT OVER ON PAU TRADE LOL. SO THIS TRADE IS BAD BUT U GUYS LOVED THE CP3 TRADE. bx stays been the most hating site on earth
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
this trade makes so much sense . and if we are getting Old head this sh*t gets more credit cause it just makes sense. if bx haters can stop with there bias and see this makes all 3 teams better . Good deal for everyone. B can still play he just needs a team with leadership. BX idiots forget in the nba you need to be around Old heads as a young player esp if your a dumb a.ss like B. With kobe and been on the lakers he could be a star he is a great young player . MIn would be a playoff team RR Love and Pau that a great Big 3 man stop been stupid. Pau is avg 17 ,10 on 51 percent AND THAT CONSIDER A BAD YEAR FOR PAU LOL Orl gets 2 young good players sh*t makes sense idk if true but make sense
wall-o-text

if BX has such stupid logic then why do you constantly type illiterate essays filled with grammatical errors all angry and in caps trying to voice your displeasure about a site that you can't stay away from?

no life

CashNy said:
They don't want Williams because of the pt
And they are sick of Beasley.

if true I know bean is somewhere jumping around his hotel room

We get d12 (healthy center of the future), jj barea (Fast speedy pg)
Beasley (wingman/shooter), willams (athletic sixth man)

Plus they probably get our pick from dallas and artest, banks, baby mamba

but we lose drew. I doubt it's true but I wouldn't be mad if it is
this idiot thinks the Lakers would be getting Beasley, Howard, Barrea and Williams
 02-24-2012, 10:23 PM         #35
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so do the vikings timberwolves and twins
 02-24-2012, 10:28 PM         #36
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banga said:
who is this n*gga on my d!ck?
just pointing out the fact you like sh*tty teams
 6 years ago '05        #37
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Cheeze said:
wall-o-text

if BX has such stupid logic then why do you constantly type illiterate essays filled with grammatical errors all angry and in caps trying to voice your displeasure about a site that you can't stay away from?

no life

this idiot thinks the Lakers would be getting Beasley, Howard, Barrea and Williams
 .:RELOADED:. said:
honestly sometimes u need to just shutup

anything the lakers do u have to defend on some captain save a ho sh*t

tired of your bi*ch a.ss and so are other laker fans

u make us look bad

fu*kin as*hole
 banga said:
g-unit stays getting sh*tted on.
at all of u clowns who stay on this site talking ABOUT MY TEAM all day everyday yet i have no life . u n*ggas are idiots and have no basketball sense How can i get sh*tting on when i am rite most of the time. How can i get sh*tted on when I dont know any of u lames yet u sure as hell know me .

lol @ u lames the deal makes sense if real. And everyone knows there way more laker haters on this site who talk about my team more then i do YET I HAVE NO LIFE

I make no threads nor do i have million post i live in the real world where we smoke good weed drive nice cars and fu*k bi*ches While u lames are sitting here getting hard to your Anti Kobe / laker Threads Yet i have no life OK BX
 6 years ago '05        #38
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 .:RELOADED:. said:
honestly sometimes u need to just shutup

anything the lakers do u have to defend on some captain save a ho sh*t

tired of your bi*ch a.ss and so are other laker fans

u make us look bad

fu*kin as*hole
your no laker fan just a fake a.ss bandwagon when they do well that when u wanna be all laker

but most of your comments are anti laker F.O.H i keep it real anything the lakers do bx finds a way to some how make it seem like we are losing . We win every year bx says League is fix

we dont win BX says lakers are washed up bla bla bla BX is full of skip bayless i just hold my own your a f*ggot who never been out of the house why don't u smoke some weed go out side Get a bi*ch ENJOY LIFE come back and see me n*gga. maybe then u will understand what a real laker fan says catch me at staples downtown la if u ever get out of your moms basement
 02-24-2012, 10:39 PM         #39
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
at all of u clowns who stay on this site talking ABOUT MY TEAM all day everyday yet i have no life . u n*ggas are idiots and have no basketball sense How can i get sh*tting on when i am rite most of the time. How can i get sh*tted on when I dont know any of u lames yet u sure as hell know me .

lol @ u lames the deal makes sense if real. And everyone knows there way more laker haters on this site who talk about my team more then i do YET I HAVE NO LIFE

I make no threads nor do i have million post i live in the real world where we smoke good weed drive nice cars and fu*k bi*ches While u lames are sitting here getting hard to your Anti Kobe / laker Threads Yet i have no life OK BX
maxing out on smilies to hide your response in gibberish = you lost

then the false bragging....lol

GUNIT-FINEST said:
your no laker fan just a fake a.ss bandwagon when they do well that when u wanna be all laker

but most of your comments are anti laker F.O.H i keep it real anything the lakers do bx finds a way to some how make it seem like we are losing . We win every year bx says League is fix

we dont win BX says lakers are washed up bla bla bla BX is full of skip bayless i just hold my own your a f*ggot who never been out of the house why don't u smoke some weed go out side Get a bi*ch ENJOY LIFE come back and see me n*gga. maybe then u will understand what a real laker fan says catch me at staples downtown la if u ever get out of your moms basement
*looks at teams you rep*
 6 years ago '05        #40
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 banga said:
man shut up.

people only know you cause you're a fu*kin clown on here. I really hope you don't act like this offline.
The Crazy thing about it I Have a real life I just came from the Bank then to a bi*ch house and hop on to BX to here u fu*k boys speak my name . .... WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY beside jack off to all of your pr0ns and have lunch with your mom . Your a bi*ch I'll Wash your bi*ch a.ss and that other fake a.ss laker fan U n*ggas on here 24/7 talking nonsense cant be serious
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
132 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now