Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,620 | Props total: 3261 3261
 illicitx said:
Exactly.

I searched through some of the tweets directed towards her and came across this....

"@JuhReev You found love in a Hostess Cake."

6 years ago '04        #102
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 490 490
I don't care what this bi*ch says, who she offends, or who she records with...I just wanna work the pus*y and empty my balls down her throat. Beyond that, she is worthless.
 6 years ago '06        #103
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
lol so celebs can't tweet back unless they @KevinHart? u gotta be a comedian to say something back? lol.. point exactly that rihanna is a millionare, so her goin in on a fan talkin sh-- is fun to her. She know what she did, so she got something up her sleeve. you wanna talk slick, why get mad when someone has a comeback? lol
 6 years ago '12        #104
shalven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$317 | Props total: 0 0
Brezzy stay winning!
 6 years ago '04        #105
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
From her bio... "@JuhReeV - words can't sum up the awesomeness that is Jaree. But if i had to i would say, gimme more mashed potatoes. THE END!"

But real talk celeb or not Rihanna is a person. You can only have folks talk shyt about you for so long until u say something back. Twitter allows her to be normal for 2.5 so let it happen. Half of yall won't let someone say something sideways to you on BX so you oughta be able to relate.
 6 years ago '04        #106
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,481 | Props total: 2713 2713
rihanna is probably the only artist i know who´s not on the fan base d*ck
what a stupid move ...just wait til the media brand her and she loses her fanbase

u can tell by the 1st week numbers that the core fanbase isnt big anymore ...its the singles that keep the album in the charts,random pop music fans are buying it
 6 years ago '05        #107
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 gimmethat said:
rihanna is probably the only artist i know who´s not on the fan base d*ck
what a stupid move ...just wait til the media brand her and she loses her fanbase

u can tell by the 1st week numbers that the core fanbase isnt big anymore ...its the singles that keep the album in the charts,random pop music fans are buying it
We in an era where album sales aren't as important as they use to be.. She still selling out arenas, when she begins performing in theater's is when n*ggas can talk..
 6 years ago '08        #108
bewley 27 heat pts27
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
sounds to me like she is a stupid pain loving abuse victim fu*k
 6 years ago '08        #109
bewley 27 heat pts27
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
barbados wh0ore
 6 years ago '04        #110
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
That was weak comeback lol this bi*ch got all of Tina turners a.ss beatings in 30mins of a day that's a loss forever
 02-25-2012, 01:58 AM         #111
ripley 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pass the Blunt said:
smh... u call that the ether??

Rihanna is taking a d!ck from someone who beat the sh*t out of her. She ethered herself.
This comment should've ended the entire thread. Too high to get over....too low to under. Damn.
 02-25-2012, 02:03 AM         #112
ripley 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

This pic sums up Rihanna right now....yuck lol
 6 years ago '06        #113
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,372 | Props total: 4593 4593
Twitter > fb
 6 years ago '04        #114
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 bewley said:
sounds to me like she is a pain loving abuse victim
*fixed and
 6 years ago '10        #115
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,413 | Props total: 2358 2358
 6 years ago '04        #116
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
 Grimey Jr. said:
got em
This.
 02-25-2012, 03:52 AM         #117
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im just waiting for Breezy to do it again.:slap:
 6 years ago '04        #118
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 timdog said:
and what did rihanna win a sense of haha i look better than you and the post a pic of he smoking a cigarette

what the female said was legitimate but rihanna like that a.ss whopped so

a million a dollar chick worried about what her twitter followers say
Why do you n*ggas keep saying million dollar chick??? WTF doess that have to do with anything... Just because you have money doesn't mean you stop caring... Yall act like people with money aren't humans or some sh*t... They still care and have feelings to... They piss, sh*t, laugh, cry and get angry just like you... IDK where yall get this notion from... Its not like she sees every shot taken at her... I am sure she got on twitter around the same time that chick posted that and saw it and said something... It aint like she searched for the sh*t...

It is what anybody does when they feel disrespected... Some ppl take the more professional route and some ppl like Rihanna try to keep it real without getting sued... She not worried about the chick... Rihanna is on twitter all the time responding to her followers when she can... Its nothing wrong with her talking to the followers supporting her but it is for responding to the ones that call her out... MAkes no sense to me...
 02-25-2012, 04:33 AM         #119
ripley 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Why do you n*ggas keep saying million dollar chick??? WTF doess that have to do with anything... Just because you have money doesn't mean you stop caring... Yall act like people with money aren't humans or some sh*t... They still care and have feelings to... They piss, sh*t, laugh, cry and get angry just like you... IDK where yall get this notion from... Its not like she sees every shot taken at her... I am sure she got on twitter around the same time that chick posted that and saw it and said something... It aint like she searched for the sh*t...

It is what anybody does when they feel disrespected... Some ppl take the more professional route and some ppl like Rihanna try to keep it real without getting sued... She not worried about the chick... Rihanna is on twitter all the time responding to her followers when she can... Its nothing wrong with her talking to the followers supporting her but it is for responding to the ones that call her out... MAkes no sense to me...
Oh please. Rihanna stays searching for tweets to say some slick sh*t to. She does it all the time...very calculated. She gets off on trying to drag folks who come for her & what she does with Chris Brown. It's a touchy subject for her.

Replying to critics, haters etc on twitter is for losers regardless of your income bracket.
 02-25-2012, 05:33 AM         #120
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it really annoys me when motherfu*kers be stepping their noses into rihanna's and chris brown's business saying they've lost respect or whatever.smh. if rihanna can forgive chris brown and move on, then so should everyone else. anyone would think chris brown beat up them too the way they're carrying on.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy