Feb 24 - Secret Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-25-2012, 11:54 PM         #161
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A Religion War Is About To Start
 02-26-2012, 03:30 AM         #162
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
I was done with you from before & you quit twice until I said something to you, so obviously I'm not the one wrong here. How is believing in science, that still has NOT proven the existence of God, not a belief in science that it CAN? Until it is FACT you choose to BELIEVE that it is or isn't.

I'm done. Yall obviously are too hardheaded to admit when you're wrong...
The average intelligent person would choose to not believe something until it's proven, tested, evidence, whatever.

Do you have any grasp of how ridiculously stupid it would be to believe in things that haven't been proven to not exist? "You can't prove god doesn't exist, so he does". What's stopping you from believing in Unicorns? Or that there's reptile beasts living in the center of the earth? How about the air being an sentient being? If you pick some things to believe are real because they haven't been proven not real, how can you not also believe that everything that hasn't been proven not real is real?

You can't just pick and choose without any good reasoning, although this is what you jesus bros love to do. "I'm going to follow this part of the bible" "oh this part is accurate" . Also, what do you do to find out if god is real or not? You read a book and pray? Science on the other hand is CONSTANTLY trying to find answers AND disprove it's own ideas. You can't seriously think "believing everything that isn't proven not real is in fact real and I'm not going to make any effort to find out one way or another" is even remotely logical...can you?

The ironic thing is if god does exist it will be scientists that will be able to prove its existence before an actual bible thumper

Last edited by One Gud Cide; 02-26-2012 at 03:32 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #163
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2536 2536

got damn 10 pages already!!!!

ya'll n*ggaz go in on religious topics
 6 years ago '06        #164
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
"he" who writes history is the most powerful...all I'ma say...

believe in whatever you want...

but I'm not living my life by some book written by man...GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE!

you mean to tell me life has a damn manual we're suppose to follow and believe in...? yeah right!..lol..I think it's deeper than that...
 02-26-2012, 07:24 AM         #165
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. How reliable is something written 500 years after another (rather unreliable) event?
2. As far as I know (didn't read THIS article) this scripture war written in syro-aramaic. A language that is also causing problems in the quran. BecausE some interpretations vary there when you interpret an arabic word (at a first glance in arabic) the syro-aramaic way.

What you have to know is: Waraqa, a christian monch who is mentioned in the hadiths, was a very close friend to mohammed. Fact is: After he died, his 'revelations' suddenly stopped for a while. That is written in the hadiths if you don't believe me.

The theory is: There was never an angel that whispered those words to Mohammed. It was a 'Christian' monch, probably speaking syro-aramaic, with his own interpretations of christianity.
Waraqa may have been a follower of this mythical barnabas-based gospel.He may wanted to dissassociate himself from the byzantine rite and unite the arabs, who were in a crisis in that specific time. Mohammed was an influential character, he could have used him as his pawn.
What I'm saying is: Islam is an inadvertent byproduct of a christian cult.
That also explains the similarities.

If this scripture is not a fake and really 1500 years old it would rather prove to me that Mohammed or the ones that wrote down his 'words' were hippocrites = He didn't even intend to found another religion.

NOTE: THERE IS A FAMOUS BUT STILL MORE OR LESS SECRET BOOK ABOUT THIS CIRCULATING IN THE ARABIC PENINSULA. IT IS WIDELY KNOWN IN LIBANON FOR EXAMPLE. BUT ITS BANNED (YOU HAVE TO PAY +100 $ FOR AN EXAMPLE). IT SUPPORTS THE SYRO-ARAMAIC THESIS OF THE QURAN. WHAT I STATED ABOVE.
 6 years ago '05        #166
damonkou 
space
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
Check out the "The Fuel Project" on youtube i think is the most powerful set of videos put on youtube about religion. Knowledge is power bx. These videos will lead you in the right direction.
 6 years ago '06        #167
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 damonkou said:
Check out the "The Fuel Project" on youtube i think is the most powerful set of videos put on youtube about religion. Knowledge is power bx. These videos will lead you in the right direction.
is it the "Know Your Enemy" joint?
 6 years ago '05        #168
damonkou 
space
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
is it the "Know Your Enemy" joint?
Yea that joint. You watched it before?
 6 years ago '04        #169
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
<< Revelation 22:18 >>
New International Version (©1984)
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.

archtect said:

For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God's chosen ones).
See, I have warned you beforehand.

Matthew24:24

/thread

archtect said:

[pic - click to view]

why aint the girl in your avatar wearing curtains?
 6 years ago '10        #170
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
After the bible say they'll be no other book after the bible....
 6 years ago '10        #171
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
religious people gon' get mad

instead of putting your life in the hands of a god, try putting it in your own hands and believing in yourself.
 02-26-2012, 01:53 PM         #172
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soda Pop said:
I wonder just how crazy the world would be if they found that there was no god and there for no rules for good or bad? sh*t would be outta hand and thats why i think the church is the way it is. If knew I could just blow your fu*k brains out with out being damned to hell, then I would just do it. Once ppl find out there is no after life and you just die the real sh*t is gonna kick up.
ya thats why i think they made this elaborate story and made agreements and not rules, if u want to live without fear u gotta be sure somebody isnt gonna blow your head off for bumping into sombody, ppl need to have humanity we all want to live a full life so lets just agree to be bigger n smarter then the animals thats y we gotta stop raping the planet it just makes ppl suffer
 02-26-2012, 03:33 PM         #173
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 archtect said:
um no because thats Jesus' quote, dumbass.
so then its "gods" quote, which makes you incorrect
 02-26-2012, 03:52 PM         #174
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jesus and muhammed LOL
 6 years ago '04        #175
Defjm 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 439 439
wtf happend to the lead books in jordan? the sh*t i hate about stuff like this is that it may never be out for the public to look at.
 02-26-2012, 04:54 PM         #176
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
Bro take a long look in the mirror because you are the one deflecting and changing the topic and then when you lose said topic that we are currently on you try and go back to a different topic that i hadn't commented on....

Science proves everything with facts (apparently these aren't good enough for you )

Religion proves nothing. There is no proof that any of the characters existed. None whatsoever. Not to mention religion is the main cause of wars and millions and millions of deaths.
LOL yo i see the problem other dude has. Ive read his posts up until the one before this post of yours, and he always says that SCIENCE cant prove that god DOESNT exist, and that's what he's stuck on. it's funny
 6 years ago '04        #177
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Barack Obonga said:
you said there is gravity on every planet, k!ll yourself
Every planet does have gravity. In fact, all matter has gravity.
 6 years ago '05        #178
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
Another thing. I fu*king hate when people say "I will pray for you" or "I have him in my prayers" wtf... how about you stop being fu*king lazy and actually do something. Go out and do something for that person that might change his or her mood. Even someone dying can still be happy if you just went to wherever they are at and talked to them... no.. instead you are gonna "pray for them"..... thats just some lazy a.ss cop out plea to not do anything at all for that person.
 6 years ago '04        #179
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
If you have not researched a religion to a far extent then you have no right to speak. And even if you do research and disagree, you still have no right to point fingers, judge or hate.

If a man claims a religion, he is ignorant. Religion should be proved indirectly by acting as a miraculous part of humanity.

The root of Islam is Love, Peace and Tolerance. I constanly study classical Islamic Sufism and have been practicing for over a year. Peace.
 6 years ago '10        #180
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
subs thread after reading the 1st page
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy