Feb 24 - Secret Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,473 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Retro said:
The lack of an institution for the religious sector does NOT mean it can't be a religion. How can there be a place of worship if there isn't any worship? And don't be stupid enough to confuse this with the lack of faith. You don't worship science the way you would a God BUT you do place your faith in it apparently. Lie to me and yourself and say you don't...

And you end this pathetic post with the typical haughty bullsh*t that atheists use to make themselves feel better. I've explained the difference at LEAST twice in this thread now and BOTH times the person I gave that rebuttal to didn't have sh*t to say afterward. Go read the thread and find them because I don't feel like repeating myself.

Blew my mind, n*gga please. You didn't say sh*t in this post that nobody else already said. Seeing as how they're silent now you should take notice and do the same...

You made an a.ssumption that I was an atheist.

#fail

Again...

The rest.... I just gotta

I really hope you're trolling and just laughing as you type his sh*t. Religious books are all ad hominems. This isn't even a debate based on intelligence or facts. You're just spewing sh*t. I've had some decent debates, but I see there's no point of continuing with you..

Carry on....

6 years ago '11        #142
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 danieldengi said:
Show me proof that Jesus existed and performed miracles. I have proved that Santa Clause was a real person, now prove that Jesus was a real person. I'll wait...and don't use the bible as a refrence
Someone can't read. I said there was proof he existed NOT that he performed miracles. But here...

Now think about this reconstruction for a minute. This is a TON of information about the man we know as Jesus and all of it comes from witnesses who were HOSTILE to the truth claims of Christianity! And from ANCIENT sources, none the less!
There are multiple sources (10) as the excerpt from the article says. Read it and get your answer. If you want another source ...
 6 years ago '11        #143
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 illement said:
You made an a.ssumption that I was an atheist.

#fail

Again...

The rest.... I just gotta

I really hope you're trolling and just laughing as you type his sh*t. Religious books are all ad hominems. This isn't even a debate based on intelligence or facts. You're just spewing sh*t. I've had some decent debates, but I see there's no point of continuing with you..

Carry on....

If I remember correctly you said yourself in SnR that you were an atheist. Don't remember which thread though...

I don't know why yall keep acting like it's so easy to prove me wrong that it's actually not worth your time. But if that were the case you wouldn't have even jumped in on this in the first place. And if it is that easy just fu*kin do it already...
 02-25-2012, 08:59 PM         #144
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Someone can't read. I said there was proof he existed NOT that he performed miracles. But here...

There are multiple sources (10) as the excerpt from the article says. Read it and get your answer. If you want another source ...

Amazing evidence....something someone else said. He said she said that it must be true so it's true. Oh ok. I really hope you're trolling though...for the sake of humanity.

Really though?

[pic - click to view]

02-25-2012, 09:00 PM         #145
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Retro I appreciate the effort but come on son..... you can't win here so just stop trying. You aren't going to convince anybody god exists and convert them. Just like nobody else is going to convince you that god isn't real and make you an Atheist. You come off as insecure by defending your beliefs so blindly.

Anyways :

My main problem with religion is that most religions state that anyone who believes in another religion is deemed to spend an eternity in hell or a similar agony. What the fu*k is that? So the millions of people who never have a chance to learn whatever religion happens to be "right" is going to hell? Nah son, not buyin it. Too much bad sh*t in the world for an almighty being to exist anyways, if god was real why do thousands of people die every day due to starvation (many being innocent children who just got dealt a bad hand..)

That is only one example, if you want me to list everything wrong with the world that god could fix with the snap of his fingers it'll take me a few days to compile a list that big.
 6 years ago '11        #146
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Perplexity said:
Retro I appreciate the effort but come on son..... you can't win here so just stop trying. You aren't going to convince anybody god exists and convert them. Just like nobody else is going to convince you that god isn't real and make you an Atheist. You come off as insecure by defending your beliefs so blindly.
That's the thing though, I'm not trying to convert anyone, just to get atheists to admit that they have blind faith too. I'm not even defending my beliefs here, those were never the subject of debate. I don't care what people choose to believe in, that's your prerogative, do you. But when atheists try to make fun of people who have "blind" faith I have to show them that theirs of the same, regardless of whether they want to admit it or not.

But word, you're right, I can't win. I've had my fill...
 6 years ago '05        #147
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
believing in science is blind faith?

wow.....

okay.... good job.... you did a wonderful troll job....

its time to give you your props on the troll job because aint no way you serious right now
 6 years ago '10        #148
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,473 | Props total: 1522 1522
Retro usually comes alright with it, but I agree with your first paragraph perplexity. Homie is blindly defending his sh*t. I'm not trying to change his mind at all or anything, but the way he's going about it ain't helping his cause or beliefs either that's all.

Until some definitive proof comes about we're always gonna be at a stalemate. He was just ranting nonsense about atheism being a "belief"

But whatever though. Ya'll can continue with this. I'm outtie...
 6 years ago '11        #149
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
believing in science is blind faith?

wow.....

okay.... good job.... you did a wonderful troll job....

its time to give you your props on the troll job because aint no way you serious right now
I was done with you from before & you quit twice until I said something to you, so obviously I'm not the one wrong here. How is believing in science, that still has NOT proven the existence of God, not a belief in science that it CAN? Until it is FACT you choose to BELIEVE that it is or isn't.

I'm done. Yall obviously are too hardheaded to admit when you're wrong...
 6 years ago '12        #150
shalven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$317 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '05        #151
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2160 2160
 Sha! said:
Oh boy, there's always one of these in these threads.

Apparently we can't have a discussion without implying that we're worried about each other.

I could care less if someone wants to believe in talking snakes and donkeys.

But I enjoy partaking in the discussion, that's what a forum is for after all..
..lol at "discussion".. n*gga y'all dumb a.sses don't know who the fu*k on the other end of that computer...

..having a "discussion" with idiots makes you what?

...a fu*kin idiot..

But do you..
 6 years ago '08        #152
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 archtect said:
furthermore what they dont understand is is that although the quran says Jesus aint the Son of God, he is still said to be a great prophet who performed many miracles, was born of a virgin, etc.
NOT false ignorance..
muhammad was a puppet literally bought by the vatican but thats wayy they heads
How the Vatican created Islam....

6 years ago '08        #153
space
space
 Soda Pop said:
I wonder just how crazy the world would be if they found that there was no god and there for no rules for good or bad? sh*t would be outta hand and thats why i think the church is the way it is. If knew I could just blow your fu*k brains out with out being damned to hell, then I would just do it. Once ppl find out there is no after life and you just die the real sh*t is gonna kick up.
The religious heads will not let that happen. Plus too much of the worlds population is already brainwashed....
 6 years ago '08        #154
phille126 
space
space
$578 | Props total: 283 283
 matelyan said:
Why are people still interested in books written hundreds of thousands of years ago, by men who would never be prepared to handle the issues we humans face in the 21st century.
but ppl who recognize history are outcast or negative but religion if ur not aspart of it ur the problem
 6 years ago '08        #155
space
space
 BooHaggle McGee said:
we dont need this to know what it is tho..

all the religions are beautiful and are talking about the same sh*t..

treat people how u want to be treated

why does it matter if u call God Jesus or not? It doesnt change what you do in the day...youre still supposed to be a good person..

I dont get how all you jesus n*ggas saying amen and sh*t are insulting other people while discussing religion...youre not being like your jesus at all

discovery is ill tho...good sh*t
I believe since all these religions are so similar..the must come from the same source.
 6 years ago '08        #156
phille126 
space
space
$578 | Props total: 283 283
look at what these nato ppl / soldiers just did in afgan with the Quran
if thats not religiously inspired what is, christians have to look in the mirror
 6 years ago '11        #157
tfc1193 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,222 | Props total: 2730 2730
lol this thread is gettin moved to the knowledge corner
 6 years ago '05        #158
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Retro said:
I was done with you from before & you quit twice until I said something to you, so obviously I'm not the one wrong here. How is believing in science, that still has NOT proven the existence of God, not a belief in science that it CAN? Until it is FACT you choose to BELIEVE that it is or isn't.

I'm done. Yall obviously are too hardheaded to admit when you're wrong...
Lemme get this straight.

We are wrong because science hasn't proved god exists (to claim that educated people with PhDs should have to prove a figment of your imagination exists is a joke all in itself)...

So since science cant prove that god doesn't exist that means to you that he 100% does exist.

Well by your logic then (flawed logic)
by your logic science hasnt proven that bigfoot, santa clause, and the boogey man dont exist either...

So do you believe all three of these guys are roaming around the Earth? Maybe they are hiding in the same cave god is hiding in....

Lemme put this in middle school terms for you

Why would science want to waste its time proving god exists when religions themselves have no proof that god exists. Other than books who have been changed by humans over and over.....
 6 years ago '09        #159
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
lmao @ a bunch of teenagers on a forum all trying to "out know" each other. u little sh*ts dont know anything about life let alone god. go back to your little wayne tape
 6 years ago '11        #160
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
Fools I told you this is the real GOD!

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy