Feb 24 - Secret Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 danieldengi said:
Completely avoided my question...
Yeah because I saw that you replied and ignored it Let me find the post, I wasn't debating with you so why would I look for and then avoid your question? Hold on, this should be easy...
 6 years ago '05        #122
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Jinusean said:
Do you see why I give half-assed answers to these discussions?

danieldengi said:
Completely avoided my question...
Dude is writing essays but hes saying absolutely nothing. Has no proof of anything. Deflects everything.
 6 years ago '11        #123
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 danieldengi said:
There's no scientific evidence of Santa Clause not existing, but there's more evidence of him existing then there is evidence of God existing. Do you believe in Santa too?
You expect me to take you seriously after this?
 6 years ago '04        #124
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6036 6036
 Sha! said:
"You should never have to believe in something that has no proof whatsoever, for that would be illogical and only the logical will live in paradise."

The Gospel of Sha 16:7

Lookie I gave it a title and some numbers plus God told me to type that so you better believe me!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #125
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
Dude is writing essays but hes saying absolutely nothing. Has no proof of anything. Deflects everything.
Which is why again you'd rather pat one of your buddies on the back than answer my post until I check you on it. You're hilarious dude...
 02-25-2012, 08:10 PM         #126
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
You expect me to take you seriously after this?
What you mean? I can show you books saying Santa is real and comes to your crib every Christmas just like you can show me books of God being real. Why do you think your books are true and mine aren't?
 6 years ago '11        #127
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
this arguement will never be settled in this thread, but its nice to know who the other muslims are on this forum nice to see y'all
 6 years ago '11        #128
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 danieldengi said:
What you mean? I can show you books saying Santa is real and comes to your crib every Christmas just like you can show me books of God being real. Why do you think your books are true and mine aren't?
This has to be the stupidest explanation for God's existence being irrational that I've ever seen. You said that there's more proof of him existing, so show me where exactly. I'll wait...
 6 years ago '10        #129
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 1524 1524
 Soda Pop said:
I wonder just how crazy the world would be if they found that there was no god and there for no rules for good or bad? sh*t would be outta hand and thats why i think the church is the way it is. If knew I could just blow your fu*k brains out with out being damned to hell, then I would just do it. Once ppl find out there is no after life and you just die the real sh*t is gonna kick up.

Are you this idiotic in real life?

HHS said:
So why aren't the world's millions of atheists a bunch of homicidal maniacs?

Retro said:
The funniest thing about atheists is how they try to discredit religious types for relying on "man's" written work, completely ignoring the fact that they too rely on "man's" mind to determine whether something is legitimate or not. Humans are flawed, and whether you choose to believe or not believe you are putting your faith in either God or yourself. BOTH are flawed if that's the argument you want to use...

Yeah, but men often prove each other wrong and scientific work is constantly tested and constantly disputed within the scientific community itself so.....
#fail

Sha! said:
But the difference is,

Science does not claim to be inspired by God, the bible does.

"Science" refers to the body of reliable knowledge itself, of the type that can be logically and rationally explained.

And if scientists are wrong about something, it's fine. We are not God nor do we claim to be prophets but we intend to learn ourselves what we can about the world.

The bible claims to be inspired by God, the men that wrote it claim to be prophets therefore it cannot be wrong but it clearly has been several times.

The Bible is the ultimate form of trolling.

ThiZZ said:
you have to be more specific.....

if you are saying i have no proof that oxygen exists than obviously you are an idiot....

almost everything in a science book has been tested beyond extreme measures... and usually they come to a conclusion based on the repetitiveness of the experiment....

now for example if i told you that 10000 years ago i came across the key to immortality and used it on myself and i am actually 10000 years old what is the likeliness that you actually believe me? but now for example if i could prove this to you by some sort of experiment repeated over 1000 times would you start believing me then?

Exactly! Dude is delusional...

Retro said:
Leave the personal sh*t out of this, atheists often have a hard time leaving feelings out of debates.

You are under the a.ssumption that our reality is the only reality. Look at the different planets in our solar system and the laws that exist there. They're different aren't they? What I mean by this is that Earthly "scientific" laws are for Earth only. Yes there can be similarities between planets but the fact remains that there are different realities.

The situations and places in which those "tests" occur are completely contingent on the environment. You sound like you know enough about this so I shouldn't need to tell you. Test the same thing on a different planet and tell me if it's still the same...

It's not the same. Science itself tells you that. Are you kidding me with this? Every planet has different matter, gravity, and gases/elements which change how tests and matter (living and non) react to said environment. Read a science book dude

Retro said:
That's not the point here. The point is the fact that Atheists (most, not saying all) tend to base their faith on science. That doesn't mean it's the purpose of science to be used for that purpose but that doesn't mean it can't be. Atheism is a form of religion, it's just the practice of a faith - faith in science that explains their reality to them...

Actually, atheism is a lack of belief in a deity or "celestial dictatorship". When is the last time you saw an atheist church or school?

There is no organized group where atheists meet every weekend. It simply means, not to believe in some magical being.

Retro said:
Um, everything that has been proven thus far was a theory at first. Science still teaches theories on how humans came to existence, how the universe was formed, etc. And you're correct that after that it's your own opinion. But read what I said to ThiZz, because atheists rely on science to explain something that science still can't explain itself.

There's only so many ways that I can say that both are blind faiths...
Lol @ you thinking science is "faith". You DO know there is a difference between a theory and a SCIENTIFIC THEORY, right?

I probably blew your mind with that alone. Most people are idiots (atheists, polytheists, and monotheists alike) and don't even know the difference and make a.ssumptions about theories. Do you know the defibition.of a theory? What it entails? Sit in a corner brother. I'm not arguing with you back and forth though. Plus, I see enough people dropping science (no pun intended) on both sides, but you sound lost my friend.

Chill out somewhere. Talking about "our reality" is different

Last edited by illement; 02-25-2012 at 08:23 PM..
 02-25-2012, 08:18 PM         #130
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
This has to be the stupidest explanation for God's existence being irrational that I've ever seen. You said that there's more proof of him existing, so show me where exactly. I'll wait...

He was born in Asia Minor and was bishop of the town of Myra in the fourth century. When he died he was buried in the cathedral there. When the Saracens conquered Myra in the early eleventh century, his remains were moved to the Italian city of Bari in 1087. His tomb is visited by thousands every year, even to this day.

Now your turn....show me proof that God exists.
 6 years ago '07        #131
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 2533 2533
 Lot said:

"And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Comforter, to be with you for ever, even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you".
John 14.16-17.

"But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you".
John 14.26

"But when the Comforter comes, whom I shall send you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness to me".
John 15.26

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you".
John 16.7

NOW...

/thread
Ok?
whats your point
You aint Lot, mothafukka.
 6 years ago '05        #132
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Retro said:
debating with you is like debating with a retarded kid with downs syndrome.....

here is your logic

1. i believe in god because hes mentioned in many books including the bible. i dont need any proof of this to believe he exists.

2. i dont believe in any science. yah it can be proven over and over on earth, big fu*king deal prove it to me on venus and ill give a fu*k...

3. yes i have read of santa clause in books and people say he exists but i dont believe it.

good logic bud....
 6 years ago '11        #133
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
Oh look, another atheist with feelings enters the thread. This should be fun...

illement said:
Yeah, but men often prove each other wrong and scientific work is constantly tested and constantly disputed within three scientific community itself so..... #fail
Point being what exactly?

illement said:
It's not the same. Science itself tells you that. Are you kidding me with this? Every planet has different matter, gravity, and gases/elements which change how tests and matter (living and non) react to said environment. Read a science book dude
Why should I keep taking you seriously?

illement said:
Actually, atheism is a lack of belief in a deity or "celestial dictatorship". When is the last time you saw an atheist church or school?
The lack of an institution for the religious sector does NOT mean it can't be a religion. How can there be a place of worship if there isn't any worship? And don't be stupid enough to confuse this with the lack of faith. You don't worship science the way you would a God BUT you do place your faith in it apparently. Lie to me and yourself and say you don't...

illement said:
Lol @ you thinking science is "faith". You DO know there is a difference between a theory and a SCIENTIFIC THEORY, right?

I probably blew your mind with that alone. Most people are idiots (atheists, polytheists, and monotheists alike) and don't even know the difference and make a.ssumptions about theories. Do you know the defibition.of a theory? What it entails? Sit in a corner brother. I'm not arguing with you back and forth though. Plus, I see enough people dropping science (no pun intended) on both sides, but you sound lost my friend.

Chill out somewhere. Talking about "our reality" is different
And you end this pathetic post with the typical haughty bullsh*t that atheists use to make themselves feel better. I've explained the difference at LEAST twice in this thread now and BOTH times the person I gave that rebuttal to didn't have sh*t to say afterward. Go read the thread and find them because I don't feel like repeating myself.

Blew my mind, n*gga please. You didn't say sh*t in this post that nobody else already said. Seeing as how they're silent now you should take notice and do the same...
 6 years ago '06        #134
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 02-25-2012, 08:29 PM         #135
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 danieldengi said:

[pic - click to view]

LMAO

I get tired of arguing with religious zealots. You ask for them to prove gods existence or even provide a smidgeon of reasonable evidence, they can't and will just try to deflect the argument. And it's not that they believe in a god thats disturbing, but the fact they follow outdated contradictory "scripture" that was exposed as bs when the theory of evolution was published 150 years ago, and that they are hypocritical in their observance of their chosen religion by selectively choosing from their 'bibles' how they will follow the religion whilst laying scorn on those who see through it by quoting from the same "bible". :nuts:
 6 years ago '11        #136
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 danieldengi said:

Now your turn....show me proof that God exists.
So because a man named Santa Claus existed I'm supposed to be wrong about all of the myths that exist about him too? Is that where you're going with this because if so we're done here.

Just so you know there's proof that Jesus existed too, just not proof of the miracles he performed.

ThiZZ said:
debating with you is like debating with a retarded kid with downs syndrome.....

here is your logic

1. i believe in god because hes mentioned in many books including the bible. i dont need any proof of this to believe he exists.

2. i dont believe in any science. yah it can be proven over and over on earth, big fu*king deal prove it to me on venus and ill give a fu*k...

3. yes i have read of santa clause in books and people say he exists but i dont believe it.

good logic bud....
1 - That's not why I believe. Good job jumping to conclusions.

2 - Where did I say any of that bullsh*t?

3 - Oh sh*t, a person named santa clause existed so I'm wrong. He had a sleigh with flying reindeer, went down chimneys and gave either coal or gifts to children who acted "good".

Yeah, my logic is very flawed...
 02-25-2012, 08:35 PM         #137
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
So because a man named Santa Claus existed I'm supposed to be wrong about all of the myths that exist about him too? Is that where you're going with this because if so we're done here.

Just so you know there's proof that Jesus existed too, just not proof of the miracles he performed.

3 - Oh sh*t, a person named santa clause existed so I'm wrong. He had a sleigh with flying reindeer, went down chimneys and gave either coal or gifts to children who acted "good".

Yeah, my logic is very flawed...

The irony...
 6 years ago '11        #138
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
Excellent rebuttal kid. You win
 02-25-2012, 08:37 PM         #139
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Excellent rebuttal kid. You win
Show me proof that Jesus existed and performed miracles. I have proved that Santa Clause was a real person, now prove that Jesus was a real person. I'll wait...and don't use the bible as a refrence

Last edited by danieldengi; 02-25-2012 at 08:41 PM..
 02-25-2012, 08:38 PM         #140
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
allahu akbar
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy