Feb 24 - Secret Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

most viewed right now
 130
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
74 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
Look at these dudes patting their selves on the back for something they still haven't provided a legitimate rebuttal to. Guess you look for validation from your peers when you know what your saying holds little weight, or the dude that you're debating with has a point and you're too afraid to admit it...
 6 years ago '05        #102
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,969 | Props total: 608 608
I'm bout to cop the Porsche...
 6 years ago '11        #103
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
 ThiZZ said:
how many times do i have to repeat the same thing over and over... its obviously not getting to your brain bud....
Repeating yourself does not provide a rebuttal kid. Answering what I'm replying to is how you win. You're acting like a politician right now, you keep deflecting questions and repeating yourself like what you have to say is real. But if it were, like I just said to you, it should've been easy to shut me up. You haven't yet & I'm still waiting on you to since clearly you can (sarcasm)...
 6 years ago '07        #104
Wilder GOAT 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$9,024 | Props total: 2945 2945
 nublet said:
The burden of proof lies on the party saying that something exists, not on someone saying it doesn't.

For example, if I say unicorns are real, are u gonna be able to prove it to me that they don't?
they exist on paper, your mind, and probably the stuffed animals in your bedroom
 02-25-2012, 06:40 PM         #105
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES ON RELIGION

If you propose the existence of something you must prove it.

Imagine you went to court for stealing something because I said you stole something. It's my DUTY to prove that you stole it. Otherwise you are free to go. Based on your logic...if I wrote it in a book and got enough people to believe that you did steal something I am right.
 6 years ago '05        #106
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Retro said:
Look at these dudes patting their selves on the back for something they still haven't provided a legitimate rebuttal to. Guess you look for validation from your peers when you know what your saying holds little weight, or the dude that you're debating with has a point and you're too afraid to admit it...
everyone of us have provided proof which you havent answered a single question of.... you are the one deflecting everything.... I have proved my point and you still have yet to answer anything with any scientific knowledge.... your main argument is that it might work on earth but does it work on mars.... lol... what a great argument...

then according to your logic....

god exists only on earth and if you were able to travel to mars then god wouldnt exist there....

 6 years ago '09        #107
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
watched the last temptation of christ today actually i love jesus movies but i dont believe in him at all

and lets not even talk about islam religion and how disgusting it is
 6 years ago '06        #108
jgatling 
space
avatar space
space
$289 | Props total: 120 120
 One Gud Cide said:
Most people worship Jesus, not God, =Jesus is a false prophet. "Jesus is god in the flesh" but still, how many people worship god as god and not jesus as god? How many pictures of god have been made? Ok, now jesus?

I mean hell, look at your sig. Jesus is the biggest of the false prophets.

/your post
er.......sir you do know that jesus states NUMEROUS times in the new testament he is not God......Various preachers in their sermon's have made christ to be "god" over the years when that is not the case, they are therefore lying on christ himself
 6 years ago '11        #109
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
 ThiZZ said:
everyone of us have provided proof which you havent answered a single question of.... you are the one deflecting everything.... I have proved my point and you still have yet to answer anything with any scientific knowledge.... your main argument is that it might work on earth but does it work on mars.... lol... what a great argument...

then according to your logic....

god exists only on earth and if you were able to travel to mars then god wouldnt exist there....

You haven't proven anything other than the fact that you can't hold a debate honestly. What exactly have you proved? That science has proof of things that exist? Well duh, that's the point of science right? Then explain to me how that same principle applies to God when there is NO scientific evidence of it existing or not existing. I told you that your faith is the SAME as the faith that I put in God, but you kept ignoring that and now you're going back to something that wasn't the point period.

Love it when yall try to twist logic. You try to put things in terms that people will understand and they still end up fu*king that up too The planet illustration was used to try to show you that laws that exist here aren't the only ones that exist period, but fu*k it apparently that's too hard of a concept for you to grasp.

Clearly I'm wasting my time here, my point has sank in apparently since you're reverting to childish tactics instead of answer what I'm asking you to. Must be too hard huh...
 6 years ago '09        #110
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
so this article is saying JESUS who is also a prophet predicted another fuking prophet? that is supposed to be islamic muhammed?

doesnt make sense.....move on
 02-25-2012, 06:46 PM         #111
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #112
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,345 | Props total: 6987 6987
 FappingFapstar said:
so this article is saying JESUS who is also a prophet predicted another fuking prophet? that is supposed to be islamic muhammed?

doesnt make sense.....move on
wat dosent make sense
 02-25-2012, 06:47 PM         #113
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 archtect said:


For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God's chosen ones).
See, I have warned you beforehand.

Matthew24:24


/thread



"And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Comforter, to be with you for ever, even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you".
John 14.16-17.

"But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you".
John 14.26

"But when the Comforter comes, whom I shall send you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness to me".
John 15.26

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you".
John 16.7


NOW...

/thread
 02-25-2012, 06:50 PM         #114
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
You haven't proven anything other than the fact that you can't hold a debate honestly. What exactly have you proved? That science has proof of things that exist? Well duh, that's the point of science right? Then explain to me how that same principle applies to God when there is NO scientific evidence of it existing or not existing. I told you that your faith is the SAME as the faith that I put in God, but you kept ignoring that and now you're going back to something that wasn't the point period.

Love it when yall try to twist logic. You try to put things in terms that people will understand and they still end up fu*king that up too The planet illustration was used to try to show you that laws that exist here aren't the only ones that exist period, but fu*k it apparently that's too hard of a concept for you to grasp.

Clearly I'm wasting my time here, my point has sank in apparently since you're reverting to childish tactics instead of answer what I'm asking you to. Must be too hard huh...

There's no scientific evidence of Santa Clause not existing, but there's more evidence of him existing then there is evidence of God existing. Do you believe in Santa too?
 6 years ago '05        #115
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Retro said:
You haven't proven anything other than the fact that you can't hold a debate honestly. What exactly have you proved? That science has proof of things that exist? Well duh, that's the point of science right? Then explain to me how that same principle applies to God when there is NO scientific evidence of it existing or not existing. I told you that your faith is the SAME as the faith that I put in God, but you kept ignoring that and now you're going back to something that wasn't the point period.

Love it when yall try to twist logic. You try to put things in terms that people will understand and they still end up fu*king that up too The planet illustration was used to try to show you that laws that exist here aren't the only ones that exist period, but fu*k it apparently that's too hard of a concept for you to grasp.

Clearly I'm wasting my time here, my point has sank in apparently since you're reverting to childish tactics instead of answer what I'm asking you to. Must be too hard huh...
Bro take a long look in the mirror because you are the one deflecting and changing the topic and then when you lose said topic that we are currently on you try and go back to a different topic that i hadn't commented on....

Science proves everything with facts (apparently these aren't good enough for you )

Religion proves nothing. There is no proof that any of the characters existed. None whatsoever. Not to mention religion is the main cause of wars and millions and millions of deaths.
 6 years ago '11        #116
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
 Sha! said:
That would be their opinion then to believe in the theory.

But it's ok for them to be wrong because the people that study these things don't claim to never getting something wrong.

Being wrong would just be a step further to finding the solution, like you said, it's all theory at first.

What happens if the Bible is wrong about something though? Then you cannot accept that it was wrong about something and at the same time continue to believe that it is inspired by God.

Unless of course you want to say that God can be wrong but never have I heard that by any Christians or Muslims or Jews and etc.
Well I'm non-denominational Christian (though I don't believe in God in Christ) and I've been reading multiple texts to find the right spiritual path. There are different versions of the Bible for different religions so it could be correct that the Bible is "wrong" (contorted by man, true that this is the case. Can't remember what king it was but one removed certain books from the bible, other religions not even using it, etc.)

Interpretation is subjective and there's a difference between faith and religion. Who's right and who's wrong isn't my judgement to make, I honestly don't care what others put their faith it. The only reason I jumped in on this was because most atheists refuse to admit that they are part of a religious cause with blind faith as well. I've only gotten one atheist to admit this before though, people here are too hard headed to admit this apparently...
 6 years ago '10        #117
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 ThiZZ said:
Bro take a long look in the mirror because you are the one deflecting and changing the topic and then when you lose said topic that we are currently on you try and go back to a different topic that i hadn't commented on....

Science proves everything with facts (apparently these aren't good enough for you )

Religion proves nothing. There is no proof that any of the characters existed. None whatsoever. Not to mention religion is the main cause of wars and millions and millions of deaths.
Do you see why I give half-assed answers to these discussions?
 6 years ago '07        #118
eYe_SeE_MoNeY 
space
avatar space
space
$518 | Props total: 9 9
 archtect said:


For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God's chosen ones).
See, I have warned you beforehand.

Matthew24:24


/thread
This^ :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '11        #119
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
 ThiZZ said:
Bro take a long look in the mirror because you are the one deflecting and changing the topic and then when you lose said topic that we are currently on you try and go back to a different topic that i hadn't commented on....

Science proves everything with facts (apparently these aren't good enough for you )

Religion proves nothing. There is no proof that any of the characters existed. None whatsoever. Not to mention religion is the main cause of wars and millions and millions of deaths.
Can you read dude? Everything I've said has been a reply to what YOU said, so if you went back to the planet illustration (which I never did since the first time I brought it up, go look if you think I'm lying) how is that my fault?

Science does not prove everything because if it did God would either be a fact or it wouldn't be. Nothing would be up for discussion. Seeing as how it is up for discussion you're sadly mistaken.

And here you go again with irrelevant sh*t. Wars, millions of deaths, etc. has what to do with science and faith? How does that prove you correct again? Oh, it doesn't. Right...
 02-25-2012, 06:58 PM         #120
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Can you read dude? Everything I've said has been a reply to what YOU said, so if you went back to the planet illustration (which I never did since the first time I brought it up, go look if you think I'm lying) how is that my fault?

Science does not prove everything because if it did God would either be a fact or it wouldn't be. Nothing would be up for discussion. Seeing as how it is up for discussion you're sadly mistaken.

And here you go again with irrelevant sh*t. Wars, millions of deaths, etc. has what to do with science and faith? How does that prove you correct again? Oh, it doesn't. Right...
Completely avoided my question...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
134 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy