Feb 24 - Secret Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
192 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
more ether see folks like to push they beliefs hopin they can turn somebody which is why i dont like alot of Christians me bein one myself i dont push anything on nobody and i really dont give a fu*k wat u believe in cause at the end of the day even if god didint exist are we gonna go out and k!ll people jus cause we cant go to hell? are we gonna go cheat on our loved ones because we can and there are no consequences i mean sh*t either way you still kno right from wrong

From the mentality of people in today's society, even if there WAS a Hell, people are pricks and will still go out and perform senseless murders and infidelity.
 6 years ago '05        #82
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
more ether see folks like to push they beliefs hopin they can turn somebody which is why i dont like alot of Christians me bein one myself i dont push anything on nobody and i really dont give a fu*k wat u believe in cause at the end of the day even if god didint exist are we gonna go out and k!ll people jus cause we cant go to hell? are we gonna go cheat on our loved ones because we can and there are no consequences i mean sh*t either way you still kno right from wrong
nobody is trying to turn anybody... believe in what you wanna believe in i could give two sh*ts.... this is about having a grown up debate... if you cant handle it then you can always stop replying.
 6 years ago '11        #83
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 ThiZZ said:
What does other planets have to do with anything? Why must science have to go to the ends of other planets to prove something that has already been proven by men with iqs that cant even be calculated by iq tests,... yet if some monkey with a pen wrote a set of rules that you need to abide by to get into this so called "heaven" you dont need a single ounce of proof to believe it....
Blatant contradictions won't help your cause. You can't call someone who writes something that you don't agree with a "monkey" but then call someone who has "proof" of something with a "high iq" legitimate. You're still missing the point. Those men with "high iq" have not and never will PROVE that God does or does not exist. You put your faith in them because the say facts about our reality, but there are still things that science cannot explain. Because of what they did in the past, you still put your FAITH in them that they will be correct about what they may venture out to prove in terms of what couldn't be explained before.

It's really not that hard of a concept to grasp dude...
 6 years ago '04        #84
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 ThiZZ said:
nobody is trying to turn anybody... believe in what you wanna believe in i could give two sh*ts.... this is about having a grown up debate... if you cant handle it then you can always stop replying.
u jus said what homeboi said that i replied to come on bra u betta than that u basically jus added on to what i said
 6 years ago '11        #85
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Sha! said:
But science never teaches you anything that has not been proven.

The only time that it DOES it clearly points out to you that it is a theory and not yet fact. After that it is your own opinion.

And I don't know any atheists that actually believe in any theory that they don't understand to begin with.
Um, everything that has been proven thus far was a theory at first. Science still teaches theories on how humans came to existence, how the universe was formed, etc. And you're correct that after that it's your own opinion. But read what I said to ThiZz, because atheists rely on science to explain something that science still can't explain itself.

There's only so many ways that I can say that both are blind faiths...
 02-25-2012, 07:21 PM         #86
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All religions can't be right.

All religions can be wrong.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #87
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
The burden of proof lies on the party saying that something exists, not on someone saying it doesn't.

For example, if I say unicorns are real, are u gonna be able to prove it to me that they don't?

Last edited by nublet; 02-25-2012 at 07:26 PM..
 02-25-2012, 07:26 PM         #88
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

/thread
 02-25-2012, 07:26 PM         #89
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nublet said:
The burden of proof lies on the party saying that something exists, not on someone saying it doesn't.

For example, if I say unicorns are real, am I gonna be able to prove it to me that they don't?
You are fu*king up this thread with your rational views, get the fu*k outta here man.
 6 years ago '10        #90
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
 Retro said:
Blatant contradictions won't help your cause. You can't call someone who writes something that you don't agree with a "monkey" but then call someone who has "proof" of something with a "high iq" legitimate. You're still missing the point. Those men with "high iq" have not and never will PROVE that God does or does not exist. You put your faith in them because the say facts about our reality, but there are still things that science cannot explain. Because of what they did in the past, you still put your FAITH in them that they will be correct about what they may venture out to prove in terms of what couldn't be explained before.

It's really not that hard of a concept to grasp dude...
So basically, you're asking, what's the difference between faith in science and faith in religion right?

See the difference between the two is not hard

Science:

When a discovery is made, it goes to EXTREME conditions to make sure it's fact, when it's proven otherwise, the idea is thrown out. This goes on day in and day out, but this isn't a form of "faith". Faith by definition is a belief that is not based on proof. So saying you have faith in science is a double entendre

Religion:

Based on pure faith, which there isn't nothing wrong with that, but the moment you consider it as "fact", bring some evidence to back up your claims or you WILL be called out on it.
 6 years ago '05        #91
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 Sha! said:
But science never teaches you anything that has not been proven.

The only time that it DOES it clearly points out to you that it is a theory and not yet fact. After that it is your own opinion.

And I don't know any atheists that actually believe in any theory that they don't understand to begin with.
 6 years ago '10        #92
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
Plus, even if you do wish to call it, "blind faith", how can you call it "blind" towards science when you can ACTUALLY see results?
 02-25-2012, 07:29 PM         #93
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's important to understand when religion is pushed upon us:

It's usually when we are young, minds underdeveloped and are easily susceptible to what people say. It's not until we are old enough to think for ourselves or at least have the ability to(some of us never do) do we realize the bullsh*t. At that point it conflicts with our beliefs and there lies the problem.
 6 years ago '05        #94
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 Jinusean said:
So basically, you're asking, what's the difference between faith in science and faith in religion right?

Science:

When a discovery is made, it goes to EXTREME conditions to make sure it's fact, when it's proven otherwise, the idea is thrown out. This goes on day in and day out, but this isn't a form of "faith". Faith by definition is a belief that is not based on proof. So saying you have faith in science is a double entendre

Religion:

Based on pure faith, which there isn't nothing wrong with that, but the moment you consider it as "fact", bring some evidence to back up your claims or you WILL be called out on it.
funny how he says its not that hard of a concept to grasp yet hes the one who hasnt grasped the concept...
 6 years ago '05        #95
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 danieldengi said:
It's important to understand when religion is pushed upon us:

It's usually when we are young, minds underdeveloped and are easily susceptible to what people say. It's not until we are old enough to think for ourselves or at least have the ability to(some of us never do) do we realize the bullsh*t. At that point it conflicts with our beliefs and there lies the problem.
exactly my man
 6 years ago '11        #96
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Jinusean said:

Science:

Religion:

You just repeated what Sha! said and I'll say it again: that's not the point here. I know the difference between science and religion (even though your definition of religion is wrong: religion is not faith itself, it's the practice of faith).

You are under the a.ssumption that science CANNOT be used as a religion when obviously it can. Look at how ThiZZ relies on science for faith. He isn't the only atheist that I know that thinks like this either...
 6 years ago '10        #97
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
funny how he says its not that hard of a concept to grasp yet hes the one who hasnt grasped the concept...
I'm being lazy son, let a n*gga kick back and give half a.ssed explanations
 6 years ago '05        #98
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 574 574
I like this idea. Science can't prove plants didn't use to talk because of evolution. Maybe they did when they were younger but when man came along and couldn't understand them they became mute and over the years since they didn't use the vocal chords the chords went away. Since there's no proof that has been found yet my idea has to be true based on evolution.

Bullsh*t right? yeah I thought so. What am I talking about? The same thing you talkin' about. What!??

So there is no oxygen to breathe in outer space. What if aliens who can breathe in outer space call it oxygen?

6 years ago '11        #99
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
Funny how you stopped replying to me though. If it were really that simple you should've just proved me wrong and shut me up in the first place. Since you haven't and obviously can't game over right?
 6 years ago '05        #100
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 Retro said:
Funny how you stopped replying to me though. If it were really that simple you should've just proved me wrong and shut me up in the first place. Since you haven't and obviously can't game over right?
how many times do i have to repeat the same thing over and over... its obviously not getting to your brain bud....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy