Feb 24 - Secret Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
who down with EDD to write SOME DOPE sh*t VERSION OF THE BIBLE?! I FEEL LIKE MOVING THAT 10% TITHE UP SOME.
 02-25-2012, 06:36 PM         #62
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
The funniest thing about atheists is how they try to discredit religious types for relying on "man's" written work, completely ignoring the fact that they too rely on "man's" mind to determine whether something is legitimate or not. Humans are flawed, and whether you choose to believe or not believe you are putting your faith in either God or yourself. BOTH are flawed if that's the argument you want to use...
Thank You Exactly.....

And the crazy thing is nobody can prove how following the laws and commandments in the bible is a bad thing, to my knowledge (which I admit, I don't know the bible inside and out), the bible or Jesus never said to follow man made religions and be ignorant, MEN did that.
 02-25-2012, 06:40 PM         #63
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SIDENOTE: In another thread, somebody already covered all of this stuff coming about ie. Weird alien sounds, new facts on religions that will spring up left and right.

Google: "PROJECT BLUE BEAM"
And that sh*t really doesn't matter whether your atheist or religious. Ninjas better learn to put B.S. aside and come together.
 6 years ago '11        #64
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 ThiZZ said:
except those books that rely on mans mind have been tested and proven over and over again....

bibles, qurans and other religious books have no proof or no way to test anything to show that it is real
And you have no "proof" that any of it is fake either. If that were the case there'd be nothing to discuss. We BOTH have blind faith, yall just don't want to admit it...
 6 years ago '08        #65
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
good read. and im enjoying reading everyones posts for once. me personally, i believe in everything to an extent. i cant put my finger on a specific god nor their stories used to convince the world which religion is correct. but i do believe that there is a god/spiritual being of some sort as the universe is too complex to not have one. not to mention ive had issues in life (as we all have) that i thought were impossible to overcome, prayed, and had my priors answered. thats enough to convince me that theres something out there beyond comprehension.
 6 years ago '04        #66
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6036 6036
 !LL MuZ!k said:
SIDENOTE: In another thread, somebody already covered all of this stuff coming about ie. Weird alien sounds, new facts on religions that will spring up left and right.

Google: "PROJECT BLUE BEAM"
And that sh*t really doesn't matter whether your atheist or religious. Ninjas better learn to put B.S. aside and come together.
jus read the wiki page for that sh*t :wow:
 6 years ago '11        #67
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Sha! said:
But the difference is,

Science does not claim to be inspired by God, the bible does.

"Science" refers to the body of reliable knowledge itself, of the type that can be logically and rationally explained.

And if scientists are wrong about something, it's fine. We are not God nor do we claim to be prophets but we intend to learn ourselves what we can about the world.

The bible claims to be inspired by God, the men that wrote it claim to be prophets therefore it cannot be wrong but it clearly has been several times.

The Bible is the ultimate form of trolling.
Science only explains OUR reality & to depend on that completely would mean that there is no other reality. Our solar system isn't the only one, that's been proven. You seriously think that every other planet has the exact same laws or principles that ours does?

Like I said, there is blind faith on both ends. You can choose to believe what man tells you (even if the laws that govern our existence are "fact" that does not mean this is the case everywhere) or you can choose not to. Both are contingent on your faith in your mind or your faith in God. I'm not saying one is true and one isn't, just saying that there's more than one side to this...
 6 years ago '05        #68
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #69
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Retro said:
And you have no "proof" that any of it is fake either. If that were the case there'd be nothing to discuss. We BOTH have blind faith, yall just don't want to admit it...
you have to be more specific.....

if you are saying i have no proof that oxygen exists than obviously you are an idiot....

almost everything in a science book has been tested beyond extreme measures... and usually they come to a conclusion based on the repetitiveness of the experiment....

now for example if i told you that 10000 years ago i came across the key to immortality and used it on myself and i am actually 10000 years old what is the likeliness that you actually believe me? but now for example if i could prove this to you by some sort of experiment repeated over 1000 times would you start believing me then?
 6 years ago '11        #70
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
you have to be more specific.....

if you are saying i have no proof that oxygen exists than obviously you are an idiot....

almost everything in a science book has been tested beyond extreme measures... and usually they come to a conclusion based on the repetitiveness of the experiment....

now for example if i told you that 10000 years ago i came across the key to immortality and used it on myself and i am actually 10000 years old what is the likeliness that you actually believe me? but now for example if i could prove this to you by some sort of experiment repeated over 1000 times would you start believing me then?
Leave the personal sh*t out of this, atheists often have a hard time leaving feelings out of debates.

You are under the a.ssumption that our reality is the only reality. Look at the different planets in our solar system and the laws that exist there. They're different aren't they? What I mean by this is that Earthly "scientific" laws are for Earth only. Yes there can be similarities between planets but the fact remains that there are different realities.

The situations and places in which those "tests" occur are completely contingent on the environment. You sound like you know enough about this so I shouldn't need to tell you. Test the same thing on a different planet and tell me if it's still the same...
 6 years ago '05        #71
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
Man Made Book Man Made Story.

See you fools in Decemeber when the universe swallows us all
 6 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 Sha! said:

Do you even have any idea what you just said right now?

So I can talk to God right now and tell you all that I did and that he told me that I am actually the saviour, it wouldn't make sense for you not to place your faith on me because you have no proof that it didn't happen.
NOBODY HAS proof so all our arguments are irrelevent thats all im sayin
 6 years ago '10        #73
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Retro said:
Leave the personal sh*t out of this, atheists often have a hard time leaving feelings out of debates.

You are under the a.ssumption that our reality is the only reality. Look at the different planets in our solar system and the laws that exist there. They're different aren't they? What I mean by this is that Earthly "scientific" laws are for Earth only. Yes there can be similarities between planets but the fact remains that there are different realities.

The situations and places in which those "tests" occur are completely contingent on the environment. You sound like you know enough about this so I shouldn't need to tell you. Test the same thing on a different planet and tell me if it's still the same...

So time out here, you're actually stating that because there are different planets, this proves that there's more than one "reality"?

And I shouldn't laugh at you hysterically because...?
 6 years ago '11        #74
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Jinusean said:
So time out here, you're actually stating that because there are different planets, this proves that there's more than one "reality"?

And I shouldn't laugh at you hysterically because...?
Because you clearly aren't smart enough to comprehend the message behind that illustration. I didn't say that to mean that there is more than one reality, I mean that to say that just because laws exist here that doesn't mean that they are the only ones that exist everywhere...
 6 years ago '05        #75
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
...believe in whatever makes YOU a better person..

..and stop worrying bout the next n*ggas beliefs...
 6 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:

more ether see folks like to push they beliefs hopin they can turn somebody which is why i dont like alot of Christians me bein one myself i dont push anything on nobody and i really dont give a fu*k wat u believe in cause at the end of the day even if god didint exist are we gonna go out and k!ll people jus cause we cant go to hell? are we gonna go cheat on our loved ones because we can and there are no consequences i mean sh*t either way you still kno right from wrong
 6 years ago '11        #77
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Sha! said:
You seem to be under the impression that people actually place their faith on science.

If that were the case, science would be a religion.

Biology - The STUDY of life

Astromomy - The STUDY of celestial objects

Physics - The STUDY of matter, energy and force

Notice the word STUDY.

We study these things and only when it is clear to us does it become fact which revolves around the search for evidence and the result of experimentation.

Therefore it is not a faith, but a study.

You can tell your girlfriend that you will never cheat on her, but you cannot entirely prove that you never will so she just has to have faith that you never will.

The bible is the same, it tells us these things that are to happen or have happened but does not prove any of it to us therefore it wants you to have FAITH in it.

When a science book tells us something, it is backed up by all known FACTS found through experimentation and if there was none then it would not be taught to others to begin with but instead still in study.
That's not the point here. The point is the fact that Atheists (most, not saying all) tend to base their faith on science. That doesn't mean it's the purpose of science to be used for that purpose but that doesn't mean it can't be. Atheism is a form of religion, it's just the practice of a faith - faith in science that explains their reality to them...
 6 years ago '05        #78
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 Retro said:

What does other planets have to do with anything? Why must science have to go to the ends of other planets to prove something that has already been proven by men with iqs that cant even be calculated by iq tests,... yet if some monkey with a pen wrote a set of rules that you need to abide by to get into this so called "heaven" you dont need a single ounce of proof to believe it....
 6 years ago '05        #79
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687
 Gm0ney85 said:

6 years ago '05        #80
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 Sha! said:
Oh boy, there's always one of these in these threads.

Apparently we can't have a discussion without implying that we're worried about each other.

I could care less if someone wants to believe in talking snakes and donkeys.

But I enjoy partaking in the discussion, that's what a forum is for after all..
seriously.... after all isnt that what message boards are for?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy