NBA Ricky Rubio removes Minnesota from bio; Follows Porzingis
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rocko responds to Future
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Baby Heyzeus Look At Those.............
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #161
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,151 | Props total: 203 203
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
bx haters bout to get real mad lol this must mean we bout to make a bigger deal in the works . Mitch getting it done BX haters get your jokes in now we bout to be rite back in the mix
Why do you always insist on making 5 consecutive posts with the same garbage in it? Just shut the fu*k up holy sh*t
 02-25-2012, 08:07 AM         #162
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These "Celtic" fans are a bunch of cornballs. He was there for one year. STFU.
 5 years ago '07        #163
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,151 | Props total: 203 203
 iQon said:
These "Celtic" fans are a bunch of cornballs. He was there for one year. STFU.
What the fu*k are you talking about?
 5 years ago '08        #164
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$32,589 | Props total: 6919 6919
If you can't see this means Gasol or Bynum is on the way out I don't know what to tell you.

They not signing him to be a saviour or a dominant starter they signing him for depth..they prolly bout to give up 2 bigs and bring in 1.
 5 years ago '04        #165
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,061 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Aquarius said:
Rasheed easily...gasol been a bum ever since he came to the lakers

wait, what?

the second title year when LA won, Pau was playin lights out n*gga

matter of fact, the first title year he was lights out too

matter of fact, last year he was beast also

Gasol bodies Wallace. Hes a better scorer and a better rebounder and has a higher basketball IQ

Wallace is just a tougher dude, but be for real
 5 years ago '08        #166
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Armen87 said:
off topic, but I have a question for ya'll. who was better in their prime, sheed or gasol?
Sheed and it aint even close. Much like Randy Moss its known that 1 of the games biggest hot heads was actually 1 of the smartest to ever play
 02-25-2012, 08:19 AM         #167
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
What the fu*k are you talking about?
I actually wasn't even talkin to your lame a.ss. I was goin off 1st page comments.

keithbm1111 said:
Damn i love sheed but its gonna be tough seeing him as a laker....fu*k it the league is better with him
Looks like the shoe fits tho. STFU.
 5 years ago '04        #168
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Sheed and it aint even close. Much like Randy Moss its known that 1 of the games biggest hot heads was actually 1 of the smartest to ever play

as evidenced by his numerous ill advised three pointers

look

Pau gives more points
Pau gets more rebounds
Pau gets more blocked shots
Pau gets more a.ssists
Pau shoots a higher %
Pau has more rings

but sheed was better?
 5 years ago '08        #169
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 abstractq said:
wait, what?

the second title year when LA won, Pau was playin lights out n*gga

matter of fact, the first title year he was lights out too

matter of fact, last year he was beast also

Gasol bodies Wallace. Hes a better scorer and a better rebounder and has a higher basketball IQ

Wallace is just a tougher dude, but be for real
Gimmie what you smokin bruh...Sheed would k!ll soft a.ss Gasol...better IQ? Pau is more skilled around the basket but Sheeds Post game was better, his shot was better he was a better rebounder and defender 'm still trippin on the IQ thing...n*ggas in the NBA would laugh at you.
 5 years ago '08        #170
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 abstractq said:
as evidenced by his numerous ill advised three pointers

look

Pau gives more points
Pau gets more rebounds
Pau gets more blocked shots
Pau gets more a.ssists
Pau shoots a higher %
Pau has more rings

but sheed was better?
Yet he would get picked behind Sheed in a NBA Pickup game game aint all stats bruh.

I played college basketball so I'm not just a casual Basketball fan (not calling you 1) but I see/watch the game differently than a lot of people.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 02-25-2012 at 08:25 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #171
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Yet he would get picked behind Sheed in a NBA Pickup game
lol@ hypothetical NBA pickup game

ima just take that weak argument as a sign that there is no credible way to argue that Sheed is better

son never made an all-nba team (any of them) EVER except maybe the all rookie team

why you n*ggas overrating this role playing a.ss n*gga

7ft power forwards that average 6 and half boards = ewl. . .
 5 years ago '11        #172
MakeItHappen456 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 693 693
This is a good pick-up for anybody, but we need a solid PG more importantly. I would rather wallace join a up and comming team that needs the expirence in the playoffs(bulls,OKC etc...)
 5 years ago '04        #173
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Gimmie what you smokin bruh...Sheed would k!ll soft a.ss Gasol...better IQ? Pau is more skilled around the basket but Sheeds Post game was better, his shot was better he was a better rebounder and defender 'm still trippin on the IQ thing...n*ggas in the NBA would laugh at you.

sheeds post game AND shot was better AND IQ?

but in his last like SEVEN seasons he couldnt even shoot 45% from the floor

rofl

reconcile this b. . .please

PFs with strong post games that are smart dont shoot like jumpshooting guards

they just dont. . .
 5 years ago '08        #174
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 abstractq said:
lol@ hypothetical NBA pickup game

ima just take that weak argument as a sign that there is no credible way to argue that Sheed is better

son never made an all-nba team (any of them) EVER except maybe the all rookie team

why you n*ggas overrating this role playing a.ss n*gga

7ft power forwards that average 6 and half boards = ewl. . .
Go ahead name dominant big men in Pau's era...I'll give you 2 and then I'll wait....

Dwight and Yao

Sheed played against Barkley, Webber, KG, Malone, Ewing, Robinson, Duncan, Shaq I could keep going but I think you get the picture...talent pool is far less in Pau's Prime then it was in Sheeds.
 5 years ago '04        #175
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Go ahead name dominant big men in Pau's era...I'll give you 2 and then I'll wait....

Dwight and Yao

Sheed played against Barkley, Webber, KG, Malone, Ewing, Robinson, Duncan, Shaq I could keep going but I think you get the picture...talent pool is far less in Pau's Prime then it was in Sheeds.

so we gonna act like pau just came into the league 3 years ago and wasnt molesting dudes like sheed back when he was leading Memphis to the playoffs?

like for real, your argument weak as fu*k cause sheed is only like 5 years older than gasol

and he was on some limited 25-30 MPG sh*t to start his career when he was with washington then portland

so you really trying to say that 2-3 year window when sheed was full time and gasol wasnt in the league is the huge diffrence?

and Shed when he came in the league wasnt going up against Shaq and Ewing. . .stop that b. He played on portland which had a center
 5 years ago '04        #176
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:

Dwight and Yao

btw

KG won MVP in Gasols era when sheed already fell off
Dirk won MVP in Gasols era

you must have overlooked these two. . .you wasnt kidding when you said you looked at basketball differently from most

cause clearly you seeing things through the eyes of a moron. . .
 5 years ago '05        #177
Dun Language 3787 heat pts3787
space
space
$71,020 | Props total: 15288 15288
que video of rasheed sh*tting on pau on D in the nba finals
 02-25-2012, 09:32 AM         #178
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I can say is why
 5 years ago '09        #179
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$63,553 | Props total: 8230 8230
In actual production Pau is the better guy. But, if Roscoe had ever decided to reach his full potential Pau wouldn't be in the same discussion as him. Scoe could at any moment decide to drop 25 on you with ease and no matter what his attitude he always was one of if not the best post defenders in the game.
 5 years ago '08        #180
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 abstractq said:
btw

KG won MVP in Gasols era when sheed already fell off
Dirk won MVP in Gasols era

you must have overlooked these two. . .you wasnt kidding when you said you looked at basketball differently from most

cause clearly you seeing things through the eyes of a moron. . .
I aint overlook sh*t...KG won MVP in Pau's 3rd season that's an irrelevant footnote because only Pau knew who Pau was then...Dirk was considered soft as sh*t until last year when he got his ring. I clearly through KG name in my list but Pau only caught 3 or 4 years of KG in his Prime...Dirk I honestly left off on accident cuz dude is a stud but still this era of Bigs (Pau's Era) garbage juice.

For the record you're retarded. KG won his MVP in 2004 right..lemme school you then young boi. In 2004 I lived in Detroit, in 2004 KG's Wolves lost to the Lakeshow in the WCF's, the same Lakeshow who lost to my Sheed led Stones for the Championship fell off he then went back to the Finals the next year and the year after that the Ref's handed Miami a trip to the Finals and the trophy and the year after that Bron went nuts....how this n*gga fall off when he was going to 5 straight ECF's You clown a.ss n*gga I tried to keep it 100 wit you but name calling so fuk you bi*ch n*gga. Bottom line Pau is soft as Charmin and the reason the Lakers won 2 straight Rings and not 4. I'm not hating on Pau, cuz I actually like how skilled he is but I'm callin it like I see it...he soft no backbone, Sheed mopped the floor with his a.ss in his prime.

.:RELOADED:. said:
wtf

pau has played against almost that entire pool of players ur talking about in there primes as well

kg
amare
shaq
duncan
webber
dirk
jermaine oneal (when he was actually good)
yao
bosh
elton brand (when he was good)
zach randolph
dwight howard
al jefferson
kevin love

not all dominant but most of them have been at some time in there careers...u act like pau is a rookie....guys been in the league 11 years

Pathetic comeback...Did I say Pau never played against those names..No that's why reading is fundamental. Pau just caught them n*ggas on their decline...half those names Pau caught the tail end...another 3 or 4 are laughable and another 3 or 4 are quality names...but the point I was trying to make was you look at that list and then you compare the list of Bigs Sheed Played against when he first came into the league and in his prime----not even close to the competition. Late 90's early 00's Bigs sh*t all over these soft a.ss n*ggas and you aint gonna tell me otherwise.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 02-25-2012 at 10:31 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "Get me a picture of those t1tties," Clerk Records Perv Cop Begging Fo..
107 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gahdamn! Thick, pretty, AND talented?!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Future Answers If He Is Dropping Another Album On Friday Because Of Roc..
129 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside shocked diners watch as Waitress drags massive goanna from restaurant
44 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dubai ❤ Persian
64 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA professionaal thot ashanti has rejuvenated nba great james harden
100 comments
19 hours ago