NBA Playoff Predictions: If the Postseason Started Today, Who Wins NBA Finals?

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2012, 12:42 PM         #61
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
it was pretty hard watching him drop 27, 7, and 5 on 55% in the finals, trumping any finals performance kobe has ever had for the second time, only to not be carried to victory by his teammates like kobe.

i sure wish he sucked and got swept in the second round instead

how many shots per minute did he take?
you would be proud of that in a losing effort

up 2-1 losing with home court in the finals and you go out on your home court losing 3 straight with

[pic - click to view]

all in their PRIME

letting 37 year old kidd...32 year old dirk....& 33 year old jason terry give you the business?

6 years ago '07        #62
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13028 13028
 Nate187um said:
you would be proud of that in a losing effort

up 2-1 losing with home court in the finals and you go out on your home court losing 3 straight with

[pic - click to view]

all in their PRIME

letting 37 year old kidd...32 year old dirk....& 33 year old jason terry give you the business?

i know, it was almost like when the lakers blew a 24 point lead (finals record) and lost a game by 39 in the same series

or maybe it was as bad as when the lakers GOT SWEPT by the SAME TEAM in the SECOND ROUND

@ this retard who can't do simple math thinking he can hold up in an argument with the big kids
 02-24-2012, 01:04 PM         #63
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
i know, it was almost like when the lakers blew a 24 point lead (finals record) and lost a game by 39 in the same series

or maybe it was as bad as when the lakers GOT SWEPT by the SAME TEAM in the SECOND ROUND

@ this retard who can't do simple math thinking he can hold up in an argument with the big kids
oh you mean when 1 future HOF player with 2 injured starters took on 3 future HOF players

yeah that original big 3 did what they were SUPPOSE TO DO

cant say the same for your big 3 though

"Entering the 2011 NBA Finals, the Miami Heat seemed to be the overwhelming favorite by both the "experts," Vegas, as well as the general public (YOU)"

maybe there was just too much pressure
 6 years ago '07        #64
space
space
we'd know what u thought, except u didn't even post in the lakers/mavs game thread or bother to vote in the poll

do u even have a GED equivalent? i know ur a borderline retard but i'm starting to think u might be below the IQ threshold.

still waiting for u to tell me what his shots per minute were...
 02-24-2012, 01:23 PM         #65
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe cause I was DEPLOYED & wasn't posting ANYTHING around that time

"you guys want us to lose so you guys are happy now"

poor babies

man

the underdog team beating 3 buddy buddy superstars in their prime...on their HOME COURT...in the FINALS

could it get any worse for them
 6 years ago '06        #66
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
Rockets goin to the ship
 6 years ago '10        #67
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
We all just waiting for that moment when the MIAMI HEAT fold under pressure.
 6 years ago '11        #68
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Think we all kno boston is getting it this one last big 3 year
 6 years ago '09        #69
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 thegoldenhero said:
if the playoffs started right now it would probably be a OKC vs Heat finals or Heat vs Spurs (since for the most part they are healthy and not worn out) by the end of the season i think Spurs run out of gas and that Mavs play better plus i think Clippers will get eliminated in the second round i don't think that team is talented enough to beat Mavs in a 7 game series because Mavs have more depth and Blake can't guard Dirk in a series with his short arms.
billups being gone is scaring me . rite now they dont feel the same . im def not counting em out . they still need more time to gel especially after the injury . but in cp3 i trust
 6 years ago '09        #70
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 joshdogg26 said:

nate is gettn boned
 6 years ago '05        #71
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 SeaJaiye said:
heat weren't expected to make it to the finals last year.........everyone was waiting for phil jackson's 4th 3peat and kobe's 2nd 3peat to tie jordan's 6th ring.........................and failed miserably

This dude has to be the biggest joke on this site.....EVERYONE was expecting the heatless to make to the finals last year including myself....

i mean we witnessed the biggest bi*chassness move in the history of the game by seeing 3 superstars team up because they felt they couldn't get it done by themselves....

WHAT WAS REALLY UNEXPECTED was one of the biggest chokes and embarrassments in NBA finals history ....how many points did your idol score in the 4th? when he went hide and wanted no part of the seek.....
 6 years ago '05        #72
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,992 | Props total: 1314 1314
Heat are the favorites right now no doubt about it. They are teh team to beat right now imo.

Out west its between Thunder and Spurs right now imo, but who knows, Lakers or Mavs might turn it on as the season goes.

Oh yeah... GO PACERS!
 6 years ago '11        #73
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 9458 9458
 joshdogg26 said:
we'd know what u thought, except u didn't even post in the lakers/mavs game thread or bother to vote in the poll

do u even have a GED equivalent? i know ur a borderline retard but i'm starting to think u might be below the IQ threshold.

still waiting for u to tell me what his shots per minute were...
nate is about to hit you with some far advanced math that you aren't even going to be ready for...
 6 years ago '06        #74
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
 darnbni99a said:
Rockets goin to the ship
Nate was owned up there tho

But anyways, Rockets going deep this year if they make the playoffs.

They'll push any team to game 7 in the 2nd round.
 6 years ago '05        #75
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 faceoffizhere said:
They werent really that amazing last year they just got busy in the playoffs seems like their bench is intact now and they got a couple big bodies to throw around also. They definitely coming out the east but it's not gonna be as easy as last year. West im not sure yet but I don't think it will be the thunder yet. Don't understand how people are saying the thunder has a beast bench they have harden and then who else collison aldrich. Comapred to cole haslem battier mike miller james jones etc
The Heat were the same team last year with a slightly worse bench. They took a little bit to click so dudes panicked and acted like they didn't have a shot in hell to win it all.

And it wasn't easy for them to come out of the East last year, and it won't be easy this time if they make it. They sure as hell aren't a shoe in IMO.
 6 years ago '07        #76
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
nate is about to hit you with some far advanced math that you aren't even going to be ready for...
once he gets back stateside so he can earn his GED and get a scholarship to community college on uncle sam, dude will learn the difference between a numerator and a denominator.

02-24-2012, 03:32 PM         #77
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If ZBo is healthy watch out. All I gotta say
 6 years ago '06        #78
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Rockets vs Sixers in the finals I think the Sixers win it in 6
 6 years ago '04        #79
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 864 864
 TriniSoldier said:
kd, westbrick, and harden.

bron, bosh, wade. PLUS shane, miller, cole, and chalmers are all capable of getting buckets.

if ibaka doesn't get his buckets up, it might not even be fair unless kd just goes ham and goes for like 35 every game
Dont act like that isnt possible for him tho

DUDE TALKIN ABOUT MEMPH- WEAK
 6 years ago '12        #80
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
miami heat
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy