NBA Playoff Predictions: If the Postseason Started Today, Who Wins NBA Finals?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
 Nate187um said:
excuse the Lakers for not making their 4th consecutive finals appearance with 1 top 5 player past his prime

how many teams have made the finals 4 consecutive times again????

having 2 top 5 players & a top 5 PF IN THEIR PRIME & collapsing in the finals =

the heat have shown their about the regular season, when it comes to the finals their simply not about that life

so again the heat will COLLAPSE WHEN IT MATTERS
Do you know what consecutive means...?
 02-24-2012, 10:36 AM         #42
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
excuse the Lakers for not making their 4th consecutive finals appearance with 1 top 5 player past his prime

how many teams have made the finals 4 consecutive times again????

having 2 top 5 players & a top 5 PF IN THEIR PRIME & collapsing in the finals =

the heat have shown their about the regular season, when it comes to the finals their simply not about that life

so again the heat will COLLAPSE WHEN IT MATTERS
kobe's career and rings is all phil jackson............you see how he did in 04-05 in his prime with no phil. couldn't even make the #8 seed phil came back the next year and got them in the playoffs, but kobe choked away a 3-1 series lead and now you see how they are this year without phil jackson mentally walking them through life

imagine if phil jackson was coaching lebron his entire career...........3+ rings by now
 6 years ago '07        #43
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 newmember11 said:
Heat fans man

You can't state your opionion on them cause they just gotta feel superior about they team
u can pick ur team, but ur reasoning was factually untrue. i didn't mean to upset u by proving it with the actual numbers.

6 years ago '05        #44
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
 newmember11 said:
I don't watch the heat more than the thunder so that's why I say they have more depth no need to homer yall team so much

When I see the heat box score most of the time its just lebron, wade, and bosh along with coke and maye battier

Thunder are the same way with Durant and Westbrook but harden can go for 20, ibaka has real good d and collison can play real good d too
no homer involved...the Heat have a better bench...you wouldn't know because you don't watch like you said... how's that being a homer if I just let you know that you are misinformed about the Heat bench?...I didn't mock you for picking the Thunder...

you miss Chalmers in double figures for the season? Harden could go for 20, but Bosh will go for 20...Miller is puttin in good benchwork as well...
 newmember11 said:
Heat fans man

You can't state your opionion on them cause they just gotta feel superior about they team
you stated your opinion, that's you, but to say Thunder would win because of their bench means you don't watch enough...

to be honest, I would rather not play the Thunder in the Finals if I had to pick a team from the West because I think they would play the Heat better than some of the other WC teams...but the Heat bench > Thunder bench...
 6 years ago '06        #45
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Miami
Chicago
Indiana
Philadelphia

Oklahoma City
Memphis
Rockets
Dallas
--

Heat over Sixers
Bulls over Pacers

Thunder over Mavericks
Grizzlies over Rockets (With Z-Bo, they'd smack us around)

Thunder over Grizzlies
Heat over Bulls

Heat win NBA Finals in 7 over OKC.
 6 years ago '07        #46
space
space
u shouldn't waste time arguing with somebody who has these math skills:

Nate187um said:
stfu you dumb c*cksucka

wade is avg 16.8 shots in 32mpg

kobe is avg 24 in 38mpg & he's not sharing shots with a top 2 player like fade is

kobe is taking 1.58 shots per minute compared to wade's 1.88

only on boxden

he's a god damn retard
 02-24-2012, 11:10 AM         #47
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
no homer involved...the Heat have a better bench...you wouldn't know because you don't watch like you said... how's that being a homer if I just let you know that you are misinformed about the Heat bench?...I didn't mock you for picking the Thunder...

you miss Chalmers in double figures for the season? Harden could go for 20, but Bosh will go for 20...Miller is puttin in good benchwork as well...

you stated your opinion, that's you, but to say Thunder would win because of their bench means you don't watch enough...

to be honest, I would rather not play the Thunder in the Finals if I had to pick a team from the West because I think they would play the Heat better than some of the other WC teams...but the Heat bench > Thunder bench...
Of course your gonna say the heat bench is better

But IMO the thunder bench has more to offer than the heat

Your homerism isnt gonna change how I think
 6 years ago '09        #48
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
I'm going Knicks or Magic to beat the Rockets in the Finals allowing either John Starks or Nick Anderson to finally sleep at night.
 02-24-2012, 11:26 AM         #49
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
heat weren't expected to make it to the finals last year.........everyone was waiting for phil jackson's 4th 3peat and kobe's 2nd 3peat to tie jordan's 6th ring.........................and failed miserably
oh their 4th straight finals appearance you mean

& how does LA making their 4th straight finals appearance interfere with MIA making it the finals

again

all you heat/lebron/fade c*m guzzlers had dallas beating them in the finals???????
 6 years ago '05        #50
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
 newmember11 said:

a lot of people feel the Heat bench is better...you don't watch enough basketball to comment here, like you said...

I don't have a problem if you think the Thunder would win for some other reason, but to say they will win because of their bench is stupid...

if the Heat didn't have a better bench I would say so...who cares? both these teams have advantages and disadvantages over the other...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 02-24-2012 at 11:45 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #51
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
If the Heat have improved on one thing this year, it's their bench.

The fact that they can sit their stars and still get production out of Cole, Miller, Haslem, and a bunch of others is huge. Last year that was pretty much my only knock on them..their second unit lost a lot of leads for them. They're going to be tough to beat for any team.
 6 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 newmember11 said:

joshdogg26 said:
in terms of % of the team's production, thunder rely on durant, westbrook, and harden much more than the heat rely on wade, lebron, and bosh.

MIN 43.0% - 38.8%
FGA 62.2% - 56.1%
REB 38.6% - 45.1%
AST 68.2% - 57.6%
STL 53.6% - 44.8%
BLK 22.8% - 49.4%
TOV 59.5% - 50.1%
PTS 65.9% - 59.3%

when u consider each of the heat players is actually better and more productive than their thunder counterpart, it's pretty obvious that the thunder rely on a trio of lesser players for even more, and r in no way deeper.

do u understand that ur being the homer here? i don't think that could be any clearer...
 6 years ago '09        #53
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Switchc2390 said:
The Heat were amazing last year, and they're amazing this year. There really isn't a huge difference in their team. They were a few shots away from taking it last year, and they still have a good shot of taking it this year.

But so do a number of teams...the playoffs are a different monster. Like I said, it's all about matchups and who can stay healthy throughout. I can't see Miami sweeping whoever they play in the ECF, and I can't see them sweeping OKC, the Lakers, or the Mavs. The Lakers have the size to contend as long as they play smart ball, and OKC has the athleticism to compete. Mavs have the talent as well.

Basically what I'm saying is there's a huge difference between the top teams and the bottom teams right now in the NBA, but between the best teams, there isn't a huge gap. Like I said, I can see a lot of teams taking it this year. You guys are the same people last year who wouldn't give the Heat a chance after they lost to the Celtics and Bulls in the regular season, and I was sitting there saying they still had as good a chance as anyone.
They werent really that amazing last year they just got busy in the playoffs seems like their bench is intact now and they got a couple big bodies to throw around also. They definitely coming out the east but it's not gonna be as easy as last year. West im not sure yet but I don't think it will be the thunder yet. Don't understand how people are saying the thunder has a beast bench they have harden and then who else collison aldrich. Comapred to cole haslem battier mike miller james jones etc

Last edited by faceoffizhere; 02-24-2012 at 12:08 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #54
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
 newmember11 said:

kd, westbrick, and harden.

bron, bosh, wade. PLUS shane, miller, cole, and chalmers are all capable of getting buckets.

if ibaka doesn't get his buckets up, it might not even be fair unless kd just goes ham and goes for like 35 every game
 02-24-2012, 12:12 PM         #55
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2011 finals

PG-13 said:
I'm going with Miami in 4....these n*ggas are PUMPED
 joshdogg26 said:
i picked heat in 5, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was 6 either.
must of meant dallas in 6

so how many games do you heat fortune tellers think it will take this year?
 6 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 Nate187um said:
2011 finals

must of meant dallas in 6

so how many games do you heat fortune tellers think it will take this year?
 Nate187um said:
stfu you dumb c*cksucka

wade is avg 16.8 shots in 32mpg

kobe is avg 24 in 38mpg & he's not sharing shots with a top 2 player like fade is

kobe is taking 1.58 shots per minute compared to wade's 1.88

only on boxden

more than u can count
 02-24-2012, 12:24 PM         #57
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man it must of been hard watching the mavs win 3 straight to close it out in MIA with Wade shooting an abysmal 37% with 5 turnovers

[pic - click to view]

how you lose with 2 top 5 players and a top 5 pf IN THEIR PRIME is just mind blowing
 6 years ago '05        #58
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,840 | Props total: 9792 9792
if lebron doesnt win this year i'll officially chime in on every lebron troll tread that calls him out for being a choke artist or fraud

but i dont see a reason why they'd lose more than 2 games to any team as long as miami stays healthy and playing focused basketball

the rest of the teams.....

Chicago needs to get healthy or i think Indiana ill take em in the 2nd round (they might not even make it out the first if my knicks learn how to play together or ditch it and play with 2 totally different styled teams depending on matchups)

the west matchups are very intriguing

no zach means win for san antonio, with zach then memphis got it again

thunder dont lose at home and portland doesnt win on the road, easy thunder win

clippers rockets comes down to what gets done for a 2 guard by trade deadline

same with lakers mavs, but with dirk back in form and with LAs size advantage neutralized since Dallas has nowitzki odom and haywood its anyone s game unless the lakers can get a PG or take pressure off of kobe
 6 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 Nate187um said:
man it must of been hard watching the mavs win 3 straight to close it out in MIA with Wade shooting an abysmal 37% with 5 turnovers

[pic - click to view]

how you lose with 2 top 5 players and a top 5 pf IN THEIR PRIME is just mind blowing
it was pretty hard watching him drop 27, 7, and 5 on 55% in the finals, trumping any finals performance kobe has ever had for the second time, only to not be carried to victory by his teammates like kobe.

i sure wish he sucked and got swept in the second round instead

how many shots per minute did he take?
 6 years ago '10        #60
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Spurs vs Heat
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy