NBA Playoff Predictions: If the Postseason Started Today, Who Wins NBA Finals?

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30315 30315
wcf lakers vs clipers

ecf heat vs knicks
 6 years ago '07        #22
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
I got the thunder taking it. They seem to have that chemistry with the starters and players off the bench.

Heat could win but i just dont think they have enough pieces yet to help them win it or a solid bench compared to the thunder.
 02-24-2012, 09:48 AM         #23
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do you n*ggas watch basketball miami is lookin like theyre gonna go 16-0 in the playoffs. it's just their time. lebron about to cement his legacy starting this year.............will most likely sweep whoever they play in the finals
 6 years ago '05        #24
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,981 | Props total: 3261 3261
 SeaJaiye said:
do you n*ggas watch basketball miami is lookin like theyre gonna go 16-0 in the playoffs. it's just their time. lebron about to cement his legacy starting this year.............will most likely sweep whoever they play in the finals
The Heat were amazing last year, and they're amazing this year. There really isn't a huge difference in their team. They were a few shots away from taking it last year, and they still have a good shot of taking it this year.

But so do a number of teams...the playoffs are a different monster. Like I said, it's all about matchups and who can stay healthy throughout. I can't see Miami sweeping whoever they play in the ECF, and I can't see them sweeping OKC, the Lakers, or the Mavs. The Lakers have the size to contend as long as they play smart ball, and OKC has the athleticism to compete. Mavs have the talent as well.

Basically what I'm saying is there's a huge difference between the top teams and the bottom teams right now in the NBA, but between the best teams, there isn't a huge gap. Like I said, I can see a lot of teams taking it this year. You guys are the same people last year who wouldn't give the Heat a chance after they lost to the Celtics and Bulls in the regular season, and I was sitting there saying they still had as good a chance as anyone.
 6 years ago '09        #25
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,269 | Props total: 19373 19373
 SeaJaiye said:
you take this stan sh*t to a whole different level...no matter who comes out the west i seriously doubt Miami sweeps them
 6 years ago '04        #26
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
heat over okc
 02-24-2012, 09:57 AM         #27
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
you take this stan sh*t to a whole different level...no matter who comes out the west i seriously doubt Miami sweeps them
have u been watching what theyre doing to teams lately...........theyre k!lling teams on the road by double digits on back to back to back nights last year they only gave up 1 game in the first 3 rounds, i dont see any east team winning a game against them this year. same with the finals. if the thunder make it, they're too young and inexperienced to do sh*t. they're a jump shooting team that can't get easy buckets like the heat. anyone else would be too old and couldn't keep up
 6 years ago '07        #28
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13063 13063
i question the sanity of anybody giving their reason for OKC over miami as depth . like, if u wanna pick them, that's one thing, u can have ur opinion. but because of depth? the thunder?
 6 years ago '05        #29
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 joshdogg26 said:
i question the sanity of anybody giving their reason for OKC over miami as depth . like, if u wanna pick them, that's one thing, u can have ur opinion. but because of depth? the thunder?
I simply like the way they are playing "right now" better than Miami.. They really haven't had a hiccup all season.

Don't feel so insulted about people picking them this time last year the hottest team in the West was the Spurs and in the East it was the Bulls(with injuries), with Miami looking like complete sh*t..

You should know by now, pre all-star break don't really matter, it's how you finish the season and getting hot at the right time.
 6 years ago '07        #30
space
space
 Hold That said:
I simply like the way they are playing "right now" better than Miami.. They really haven't had a hiccup all season.

Don't feel so insulted about people picking them this time last year the hottest team in the West was the Spurs and in the East it was the Bulls(with injuries), with Miami looking like complete sh*t..

You should know by now, pre all-star break don't really matter, it's how you finish the season and getting hot at the right time.
i think u misunderstood. i clearly stated it's OK to have that as ur opinion. i just think that more than one person saying that the thunder would win because they're deep and we're not either means they didn't think that through very well or they're a dumbass. it's the reasoning i'm calling out.
 6 years ago '09        #31
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
have u been watching what theyre doing to teams lately...........theyre k!lling teams on the road by double digits on back to back to back nights last year they only gave up 1 game in the first 3 rounds, i dont see any east team winning a game against them this year. same with the finals. if the thunder make it, they're too young and inexperienced to do sh*t. they're a jump shooting team that can't get easy buckets like the heat. anyone else would be too old and couldn't keep up
i see them winning some 7 game series in 5 games like they did last year maybe sweep whoever is facing them in the first round but throughout the entire playoffs? you sound like a crazy homer.
 02-24-2012, 10:05 AM         #32
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so all you heat/lebron/fade c*m guzzlers picked dallas to mop them up in the finals last year also?????????
 6 years ago '09        #33
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
Thunder aren't even that deep right now...Harden makes that bench look better than it is...if Thabo ever comes back as a starter and Cook goes back to the bench their bench would look even better...I don't think Thunder ready to win a nba title i see then in the WCF or maybe in the Finals but not winning it all.
 02-24-2012, 10:08 AM         #34
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
i see them winning some 7 game series in 5 games like they did last year maybe sweep whoever is facing them in the first round but throughout the entire playoffs? you sound like a crazy homer.
dont just watch their national tv games. theyre doing sh*t right now that championship teams do. lebron james is playing his best basketball right now................last year their chemistry was sh*tty and the bench was horrible and they still had 5 game series. this year, they know how everything works, lebron and d wade not taking 3s, much better 3point shooting bench, etc.

its just their year
 02-24-2012, 10:09 AM         #35
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
so all you heat/lebron/fade c*m guzzlers picked dallas to mop them up in the finals last year also?????????
heat weren't expected to make it to the finals last year.........everyone was waiting for phil jackson's 4th 3peat and kobe's 2nd 3peat to tie jordan's 6th ring.........................and failed miserably
 6 years ago '05        #36
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4760 4760
 newmember11 said:
Thunder vs Heat

Thunder taking it

Miami gone rely on wade, bosh, and lebron too much IMO
Thunder are going to rely on Durant, Westbrook, and Harden even more...plus, the Heat's bench is much improved and have shown up quite a bit this season...
 mastahkillah said:
I got the thunder taking it. They seem to have that chemistry with the starters and players off the bench.

Heat could win but i just dont think they have enough pieces yet to help them win it or a solid bench compared to the thunder.
Heat don't have a solid bench compared to the Thunder? this isn't last season...
 6 years ago '07        #37
space
space
in terms of % of the team's production, thunder rely on durant, westbrook, and harden much more than the heat rely on wade, lebron, and bosh.

MIN 43.0% - 38.8%
FGA 62.2% - 56.1%
REB 38.6% - 45.1%
AST 68.2% - 57.6%
STL 53.6% - 44.8%
BLK 22.8% - 49.4%
TOV 59.5% - 50.1%
PTS 65.9% - 59.3%

when u consider each of the heat players is actually better and more productive than their thunder counterpart, it's pretty obvious that the thunder rely on a trio of lesser players for even more, and r in no way deeper.

02-24-2012, 10:23 AM         #38
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
Thunder are going to rely on Durant, Westbrook, and Harden even more...plus, the Heat's bench is much improved and have shown up quite a bit this season...

Heat don't have a solid bench compared to the Thunder? this isn't last season...
I don't watch the heat more than the thunder so that's why I say they have more depth no need to homer yall team so much

When I see the heat box score most of the time its just lebron, wade, and bosh along with coke and maye battier

Thunder are the same way with Durant and Westbrook but harden can go for 20, ibaka has real good d and collison can play real good d too
 02-24-2012, 10:24 AM         #39
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heat fans man

You can't state your opionion on them cause they just gotta feel superior about they team
 6 years ago '04        #40
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
OKC and The head would be a great series....i'd love to see that for the finals....
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago