NBA Playoff Predictions: If the Postseason Started Today, Who Wins NBA Finals?

most viewed right now
 106
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
6389 pageviews
98 comments


Bradley88 165 heat pts165
space
avatar space
space
$2,407 | Props total: 207 207
NBA Playoff Predictions: If the Postseason Started Today, Who Wins NBA Finals?
 

 
We've made it to the halfway point in the NBA season.



[pic - click to view]



What teams will remain in the playoff picture? What teams will not? How do you think the playoff seeding will change?

98 comments for "NBA Playoff Predictions: If the Postseason Started Today, Who Wins NBA Finals?"

 6 years ago '05        #2
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
I'm going to say the OKC thunder, because you said as of today(Bulls aren't healthy right now so I can't go with the homer pick).. They have probably been the healthiest team all season and playing with great chemistry at this point.. But today don't matter because we still have another half to go, in a condensed season.. I'm eager to see if the Thunder will be worn out by the time the playoffs roll around.
 6 years ago '10        #3
Bradley88 165 heat pts165 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,407 | Props total: 207 207
 Hold That said:
I'm going to say the OKC thunder, because you said as of today(Bulls aren't healthy right now so I can't go with the homer pick).. They have probably been the healthiest team all season and playing with great chemistry at this point.. But today don't matter because we still have another half to go, in a condensed season.. I'm eager to see if the Thunder will be worn out by the time the playoffs roll around.
Yeah, good point. Besides OKC, who else contending in the west?
 6 years ago '04        #4
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
1st rd
Heat
Bulls
Pacers
76er's

than Heat vs 76ers = Heat

Bulls vs Pacers = Bulls

ECF = Heat vs Bulls = Heat

1st rd West
Thunder
Spurs
Clippers
Mavs (their depth would destroy us again).

2nd West
Mavs (over the Thunder)
Spurs

WCF Spurs vs Mavs = Mavs

Heat vs Mavs Rematch = Heat.
 6 years ago '10        #5
Bradley88 165 heat pts165 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,407 | Props total: 207 207
 Kasssssst said:
1st rd
Heat
Bulls
Pacers
76er's

than Heat vs 76ers = Heat

Bulls vs Pacers = Bulls

ECF = Heat vs Bulls = Heat

1st rd West
Thunder
Spurs
Clippers
Mavs (their depth would destroy us again).

2nd West
Mavs (over the Thunder)
Spurs

WCF Spurs vs Mavs = Mavs

Heat vs Mavs Rematch = Heat.
I don't know how long Spurs is going to last for, I think the season is going to hurt them come playoff time.
 02-24-2012, 09:11 AM         #6
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the heat will collapse WHEN IT MATTERS
 6 years ago '04        #7
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Bradley88 said:
I don't know how long Spurs is going to last for, I think the season is going to hurt them come playoff time.
Well imo a healthy Manu makes a huge difference on that Spurs team. I think the Thunder (as a whole team) will be exposed come playoff time when teams have time to adjust throughout a 7 game series. There's been a few games this season that they shouldn't have won but got a helping hand (whistle).
 6 years ago '07        #8
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13061 13061
 Nate187um said:
the heat will collapse WHEN IT MATTERS
says the team who got swept in the second round. i guess u collapsed before it even mattered. hey kobe is 11/39 his last 2 games. can u tell me how many shots per minute he's taking?
 6 years ago '05        #9
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Kasssssst said:
Well imo a healthy Manu makes a huge difference on that Spurs team. I think the Thunder (as a whole team) will be exposed come playoff time when teams have time to adjust throughout a 7 game series. There's been a few games this season that they shouldn't have won but got a helping hand (whistle).
be fair though, every team in the NBA has a few game they shouldn't have won, good teams find ways to win games they have no business winning. But with Hardens improvements, they are a much improved team. Westbrook has also been allowed to focus on scoring more which suits him since the team ball movement has been pretty good this year.
 6 years ago '10        #10
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 joshdogg26 said:
says the team who got swept in the second round. i guess u collapsed before it even mattered. hey kobe is 11/39 his last 2 games. can u tell me how many shots per minute he's taking?
 02-24-2012, 09:19 AM         #11
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thunder vs Heat

Thunder taking it

Miami gone rely on wade, bosh, and lebron too much IMO
 6 years ago '06        #12
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Thunder
 6 years ago '07        #13
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13061 13061
 newmember11 said:
Thunder vs Heat

Thunder taking it

Miami gone rely on wade, bosh, and lebron too much IMO
when u wrote this did it even occur to u that the thunder have less depth than us and rely even more heavily on 3 lesser players?

 6 years ago '11        #14
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Heat.
 6 years ago '09        #15
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Miami is playing too well for me to pick against them despite Lebron's past chokes.
 6 years ago '05        #16
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
Hard to call it..today I think the Thunder are probably the most complete team..but the playoffs are all about matchups and who can stay healthy. With a condensed season, more injuries tend to occur and the seeding ends up a lot differently...so a number of teams still have a shot.
 02-24-2012, 09:36 AM         #17
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
excuse the Lakers for not making their 4th consecutive finals appearance with 1 top 5 player past his prime

how many teams have made the finals 4 consecutive times again????

having 2 top 5 players & a top 5 PF IN THEIR PRIME & collapsing in the finals =

the heat have shown their about the regular season, when it comes to the finals their simply not about that life


so again the heat will COLLAPSE WHEN IT MATTERS
 6 years ago '04        #18
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Hold That said:
be fair though, every team in the NBA has a few game they shouldn't have won, good teams find ways to win games they have no business winning. But with Hardens improvements, they are a much improved team. Westbrook has also been allowed to focus on scoring more which suits him since the team ball movement has been pretty good this year.
Yeah some teams have been bailed out by whistles but the Thunder was given the Blazers game, when Durant did a goaltend that wasn't acknowledged that would have won the Blazers the game. Not to mention the tick tack fouls they got away with when facing the Warriors, when Westbrook fouled Ellis but somehow David Lee got called for a foul when he was no where near.
 6 years ago '09        #19
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19367 19367
if the playoffs started right now it would probably be a OKC vs Heat finals or Heat vs Spurs (since for the most part they are healthy and not worn out) by the end of the season i think Spurs run out of gas and that Mavs play better plus i think Clippers will get eliminated in the second round i don't think that team is talented enough to beat Mavs in a 7 game series because Mavs have more depth and Blake can't guard Dirk in a series with his short arms.
 6 years ago '09        #20
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19367 19367
 Kasssssst said:
Yeah some teams have been bailed out by whistles but the Thunder was given the Blazers game, when Durant did a goaltend that wasn't acknowledged that would have won the Blazers the game. Not to mention the tick tack fouls they got away with when facing the Warriors, when Westbrook fouled Ellis but somehow David Lee got called for a foul when he was no where near.
you could argue that Durant was fouled by Aldridge before the goaltend even occurred and should of went to the line...can't disagree with the Warriors tho that David Lee stuff was bullsh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy