Floyd Mayweather New HBO Deal Allegedly Gives Him Control over Larry Merchant

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Larry Merchant is on his way out he doesn't give a fu*k what Floyd has to say whether its in a contract or not.
 6 years ago '08        #42
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 SlickJ101 said:
YES.

How about just take responsibility for your actions like a man? If you're afraid of someone talking about you beating the sh*t out of your baby's mom (which obv he is) then why don't you just not hit your woman?

And when has Merchant asked Floyd real personal questions after a f!ght? Last time all it took was him asking Floyd about a very questionable KO and that's all it took for Floyd to throw a bi*chfit.
Pretty much all that needs to be said, props.
 6 years ago '05        #43
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,976 | Props total: 10670 10670
 0ddJoB said:
Why you nitpicking though? Answer the man, dumass.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #44
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 2729 2729
I swear lebron is a bi*ch for asking nike to confiscate a video tape but yet its cool for floyd to censor Merchant because he don't want to be asked another tough question and act like a little bi*ch on national tv again. And people support this clown.

I don't see kobe, jordan, shaq, tim duncan, jerry rice, ali pull this bullsh*t and they are all greater, richer and more popular athlete than floyd and more respected than him. They also will take all challenge and try to be the best outside of shaq.
 6 years ago '07        #45
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
So Floyd put restrictions on what HBO can talk about on air.

Wow, what a boss move, amazing, genius, slurp slurp
 6 years ago '04        #46
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
floyd is corny as fu*k. no real boxing fan admires his character. hes a great boxer but a joke outside the ring.
 02-24-2012, 04:08 PM         #47
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't know sh*t about boxing. HBO needs to fire you.
 6 years ago '05        #48
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
@ this sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #49
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
B17Ch move... maybe, but let's not act as if larry has EVER given him a great interview... most times they attempt to bash him and then are very condecending in the interview...

You do have to take the good with the bad when you're in the public view but this wasn't the first time larry was a smart @ss with Floyd.
He's been like that for years, and on the side commentary during the f!ght...

i dont care to know that dude got a parking ticket and got into it when the attendant...

now lampley does give him credit most times... especially during the f!ght...

punk -ish... kinda... however it was smart move though....

Yo momma did tell you, if you can't say nothing nice... dont say nothing at all!
 6 years ago '09        #50
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
Hard Work!
 6 years ago '05        #51
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
Too bad this is not true at all. HBO reps were contacted and said that this claim is completly untrue.
Gayweather stans lost.

We wont really know till the day of the f!ght.
As for now we know that Mayweather is a bi*ch and is trying to censor because hes bi*ch made.

"When contacted Thursday and told that Hershman and HBO had agreed to ban Lampley and Merchant from discussing Mayweather’s affairs outside the ring and the f!ghter’s management team - along with a similar policy for other Haymon-repped f!ghters - an HBO Spokesman told SbB, “that’s completely untrue. That didn’t happen.”

Last edited by DaViLLe726; 02-24-2012 at 04:21 PM..
 02-24-2012, 04:17 PM         #52
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #53
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 PBoy03 said:
What does this have to do with Pac? Damn, even when it aint about Pac, c*ck sucking Mayweather fans make it about Pac? Get off both them n*ggas d!cks son...
why you got so butthurt? :lachen001:

pacroid stans love to throw shade on mayweather whenever there's a topic about him but how come you never there to attest to that you bi*chmade n*gga?

6 years ago '04        #54
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 VictoryThagr8 said:
I swear lebron is a bi*ch for asking nike to confiscate a video tape but yet its cool for floyd to censor Merchant because he don't want to be asked another tough question and act like a little bi*ch on national tv again. And people support this clown.

I don't see kobe, jordan, shaq, tim duncan, jerry rice, ali pull this bullsh*t and they are all greater, richer and more popular athlete than floyd and more respected than him. They also will take all challenge and try to be the best outside of shaq.

this,

how are people cool with this
 6 years ago '07        #55
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
that's a boss move but no respectable president of a network would ever give into such ludicrous demands..so the bottom line being, hershman is a bi*ch
 6 years ago '06        #56
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
unbelievable....
 6 years ago '04        #57
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
 xRapHeadx said:
It's not being a baby..it's being a smart business man. Being able to control dialogue about you(especially being a professional athlete/entertainer) is a huge boon for Floyd. Give the man his props for using his status in his profession to garner advantages.

I'm not saying this isn't advantageous to Floyd, but it's still just him ducking and hiding behind a clause so that he doesn't have to answer tough questions. Sometimes ducking people is smart business, but it sure as fu*k doesn't make you a 'boss' or a 'genius' like some of these stans in this thread are making it seem to be. It's a cowardly, bi*ch move in my personal opinion, but that being said I still see why Floyd would do this. I mean if HBO is gonna stupidly cater to one boxer in this day and age (where the sport is almost dead), then I guess I can't fully hate on the man for taking advantage of their weakness, but at best, he's still just being a savvy coward.
 6 years ago '05        #58
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
 ondatpurple said:
why you got so butthurt? :lachen001:

pacroid stans love to throw shade on mayweather whenever there's a topic about him but how come you never there to attest to that you bi*chmade n*gga?

Wow...I don't know if I should answer to your stupid post or answer about how you wrote your stupid post...either way, you are one stupid moron.
 02-24-2012, 05:05 PM         #59
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Merchant will say whatever the fu*k he wants and will dare them to fire him. The guy has been with HBO Boxing for 35 years (Floyd's entire life) - he's not going anywhere and Floyd isn't leaving HBO to f!ght on Showtime PPV.
 6 years ago '06        #60
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
What's Floyd going to do if they don't? Go to Showtime? LMAO!!!!!!!

This sh*t is not true.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago