Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,468 | Props total: 741 741
 ondatpurple said:
I notice the pacroid stans and mayweather haters are avoiding this thread
What does this have to do with Pac? Damn, even when it aint about Pac, c*ck sucking Mayweather fans make it about Pac? Get off both them n*ggas d!cks son...
 6 years ago '09        #22
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,408 | Props total: 1588 1588
I am convinced now that Floyd can't lose.
 6 years ago '04        #23
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$944 | Props total: 23 23
This is why Mayweather and his fans get hated on so much. lol ya'll really think this is cool?

What, Larry Merchant was being too mean to Floyd, so he had to go above Merchant's head to his boss to make him promise he'll be nicer. Wow what a boss Floyd is! That makes him a genius!

...No, not really. That makes him a baby. Can you imagine if LeBron made a deal with ESPN or TNT saying nobody could make fun of his 4th quarters anymore. Same EXACT people loving Floyd for this would be sh*tting all over LeBron and calling him a bi*ch.

And just so noone thinks I'm a Manny stan, I still think Floyd would get the W if they fought. But damn he seems like a bi*ch sometimes.
 02-24-2012, 01:13 PM         #24
TUNES707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait for the "i own you" from flloyd to mechant after the f!ght
 02-24-2012, 01:14 PM         #25
TUNES707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 izzy2024 said:
This is why Mayweather and his fans get hated on so much. lol ya'll really think this is cool?

What, Larry Merchant was being too mean to Floyd, so he had to go above Merchant's head to his boss to make him promise he'll be nicer. Wow what a boss Floyd is! That makes him a genius!

...No, not really. That makes him a baby. Can you imagine if LeBron made a deal with ESPN or TNT saying nobody could make fun of his 4th quarters anymore. Same EXACT people loving Floyd for this would be sh*tting all over LeBron and calling him a bi*ch.

And just so noone thinks I'm a Manny stan, I still think Floyd would get the W if they fought. But damn he seems like a bi*ch sometimes.

why dont you write a letter to HBO.... ya cry baby
 6 years ago '08        #26
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,985 | Props total: 801 801
 shady4180 said:
Corny and I'm money may all day. He shouldn't censor sh*t
i agree. hes quick to put someone else on blast but wants sh*t about him censored. but fu*k it. i wouldnt be asked why i beat my childs mom in front of our kids either.
 6 years ago '09        #27
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 izzy2024 said:

It's not being a baby..it's being a smart business man. Being able to control dialogue about you(especially being a professional athlete/entertainer) is a huge boon for Floyd. Give the man his props for using his status in his profession to garner advantages.
 6 years ago '11        #28
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$44,692 | Props total: 10832 10832
Yall slacking

6 years ago '05        #29
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 192 192
:applause::laughing0:
 6 years ago '08        #30
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,813 | Props total: 7164 7164
 izzy2024 said:

:applause:

And people act like it's cool that Floyd just found another way to dodge tough questions. Pretty pathetic that he actually had to do this. Reminds me of some celebrity bi*ch not wanting to answer plastic surgery questions so they have to write it into a contract. Sad.

I'm also not a Manny stan and think Floyd would prob win if they f!ght.
 6 years ago '05        #31
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$11,622 | Props total: 15663 15663
 King856 said:
so if Roger Goodell did this about the NFL it would be good business

people like you are so far off base with what's right and wrong
@ these comparisons.

I was getting ready to type a detailed response but imma just save my time..
 02-24-2012, 02:03 PM         #32
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PBoy03 said:
What does this have to do with Pac? Damn, even when it aint about Pac, c*ck sucking Mayweather fans make it about Pac? Get off both them n*ggas d!cks son...
i was thinkin the same exact thing but

on another note...i really dont see why other people are happy about this besides mayweather but i guess his fans need somethin to talk about
 6 years ago '09        #33
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 King856 said:
so if Roger Goodell did this about the NFL it would be good business

people like you are so far off base with what's right and wrong
Actually it would...especially if they didn't discuss the Mike Vick dog f!ghting, Ben's r*pe allegations, and Plaxico Cheddar Bob incident
 6 years ago '09        #34
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 King856 said:
if Roger Goodell bought ESPN and said you can no longer cover negative NFL stuff that would be good business ookkk

dumbass
I'm going to respond to this even though ESPN is bigger than the NFL and Goodell. Why wouldn't you want to control what the media says about your product? I really don't see why this was a bad move from Floyd.
 6 years ago '08        #35
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
I'm going to respond to this even though ESPN is bigger than the NFL and Goodell. Why wouldn't you want to control what the media says about your product? I really don't see why this was a bad move from Floyd.
Bc it's a pus*y move.

Basically just says that a professional athlete can't handle criticism and wants to avoid difficult questions at all costs, which is very weak.

Can you imagine if Ali or Tyson did something like this? lol Hell no.
 6 years ago '05        #36
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$11,622 | Props total: 15663 15663
 King856 said:
if Roger Goodell bought ESPN and said you can no longer cover negative NFL stuff that would be good business ookkk

dumbass

Now your hypothesis is "IF" Goodell bought ESPN.. And I'm the dumass right...

Keep pulling hypothetical situations out ya a.ss playa...
 6 years ago '09        #37
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Bc it's a pus*y move.

Basically just says that a professional athlete can't handle criticism and wants to avoid difficult questions at all costs, which is very weak.

Can you imagine if Ali or Tyson did something like this? lol Hell no.
It's a pus*y move to not have your personal aired in front of tens of millions of people....in the only time you are at work? Seriously?
 6 years ago '08        #38
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
It's a pus*y move to not have your personal aired in front of tens of millions of people....in the only time you are at work? Seriously?
YES.

How about just take responsibility for your actions like a man? If you're afraid of someone talking about you beating the sh*t out of your baby's mom (which obv he is) then why don't you just not hit your woman?

And when has Merchant asked Floyd real personal questions after a f!ght? Last time all it took was him asking Floyd about a very questionable KO and that's all it took for Floyd to throw a bi*chfit.
 6 years ago '06        #39
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 6 years ago '08        #40
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,439 | Props total: 371 371
Larry Merchant is on his way out he doesn't give a fu*k what Floyd has to say whether its in a contract or not.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
32 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
134 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
53 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
67 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
178 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
22 hours ago