most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
6441 pageviews
29 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
8 Most Epic Fat Guys in Internet History

1 The Fat Man at the Computer

[pic - click to view]

This is one of the oldest viral images in internet history, as well as one of the first results when you Google "fat guy". He's been used for various jokes, emotions and proofs that you're not talking to real girls online for YEARS.

And because of his stature, and the fact that it's probably just a picture taken of some guy happily using his ball-roll mouse on Windows ME on CompuServe on a Compaq Presario, he gets the #1 spot. Because he's innocent, was probably just having fun, and has now been seen (and ridiculed) by millions of people across the web.
2 The Numa Numa Guy

[video - click to view]

45,379,336views

Famous for his lipdub video to a then-unknown song called Dragostea din tei by the band O-Zone, the pre-Keenan Kahill YouTube lip syncer named Gary Brolsma became known as "The Numa Numa Guy" around the internet in the early days of the viral web.

After only three months of being up, the video had over three million views and people not only mimicked what he did, but loved him for it. The viral video has since earned him appearances on Weezer videos, traditional media outlets and internet fame that will pretty much last him the rest of his life.

Initially he didn't want attention for this embarrassing video of him leaking out to millions upon millions of viewers, but like all YouTube celebrities, he now embraces his newly found fame.

He was featured in a Geico commercial lip syncing to another song in 2009 (way to be timely, Geico) and has since appeared in various commercials and music videos referencing nothing but that one time that people thought what he did was funny on the internet.
3 Butthurt Dweller

[pic - click to view]

The Butthurt Dweller meme features an unsightly young male who likely has never been with a woman, but sure likes to judge them as often as his popular image macro meme will allow. Smug, delusional and never one to pass up an extra helping of butter, the Butthurt Dweller can be easily found playing videos games, tralling Reddit or watching adult films in his mother's basement at any given time.

The Butthurt Dweller is a special kind of person who can form a reasonable opinion of something without knowing a single thing about it. Women, religion, music and everything in between is fair game for criticism, deserved or not, from the Butthurt Dweller who looks like a real-life version of the "Comic Book Guy" of Simpsons fame.

Just like the Musically Oblivious 8th Grader Meme, the Butthurt Dweller meme features an image of an actual person. KimmoKM, a Finnish "basement dweller," stars in and inspired the meme when his smug mug was posted on a Finnish website along with the comment "ugly whale, I wouldn't f*ck her" in regards to a beautiful woman posted on an image board, reminiscent of the famous Fark comment where someone didn't like a famously ridiculously hot girl for having "sharp knees".

That quick moment of narcissism was enough to launch an Internet meme that would blow up in 2010. The notorious Internet forum 4chan took hold of the meme and exploited the troll in dozens of languages over the next few months.

KimmoKM became an Internet legend and was actually a good sport about the whole thing. In an IRC interview, he not only talked about his approval of the meme, but also that the statements made by the Butthurt Dweller, or Gordo Granudo as he's also known, are pretty close to his own thoughts and opinions.
4 The TRON Guy

[video - click to view]

TRON Guy is one of the nicest, most genuine and amazing people in internet celebrity history. And with all the jokes about his weight, his appearance and his (actually kind of awesome) costume that he had to hear, he definitely had to have some kind of good karma coming to him.

I mean the guy is just a lowly nerd (the real kind) who happens to love a certain franchise/movie. He's passionate about something. That's more than we can say about the vast majority of people.

His name is Jay Maynard and he's a computer programmer and system admin for Hercules, an emulator of IBM mainframe hardware (which is probably why he's so into TRON).

When he rose to fame in 2004, he made appearances on Jimmy Kimmel, traditional media and even got a Tosh.0 Web Redemption in 2009.

Fun/sad fact: because his suit actually lights up, he was not allowed to see the opening night screening of TRON: Legacy when the theatre staff saw him come up to the ticket booth.

He currently gives out autographs at conventions and enjoys his amateur radio hobby.
5 The Arsenal of Guns and Guitar Hero Guy

[pic - click to view]

This is one of the greatest people in the history of the internet. The fact that one of the most well-known and seen pictures on the internet features a shirtless, hairy, balding guy surrounded by an arsenal of guns (and some Guitar Hero controllers???)
Well, as it turns out, these pictures actually originated from a gun lovers' forum that this guy frequents, featuring a video of him shooting a gun.

He has a wife, who actually took all the pictures of him as a joke, but sadly he went on in the original thread to tell everyone about how his wife cheated on him with his best friend (who the hell would do that to a guy with this kind of arsenal?!) in the same house, while he was sleeping.

They also have kids, though, and he doesn't want to split them up from their family, so they're trying to work things out.

Not only does this guy completely own the embarrassingly amazing pictures of him from around the internet, but he loves the internet fame and turns out is actually kind of a stand up fellow for not shooting his best friend in the nuts with a grenade launcher.

What a guy.
6 Fat Guy Eats Pizza Rolls to Beat Personal Record

[video - click to view]

This guy will be dead in about two weeks from whenever you are reading this. No matter how long he lives or how old he gets, this guy has two weeks to live.

This is a video, that went super viral, and was even featured on Tosh.0 (the year-later Facebook post of cable television), so you know it's important. It's a guy who already weighs so much that his face has just started to look like a mask of some kind (and I'm a pretty heavy guy, so this guy is really a disgrace to my race).

He "challenges" himself to eat a "personal" record of 40 pizza rolls. That's 40. I have a hard time not feeling like I have to wash my face after about 8 of them. This guy eats 40. He accepts "challenges" from his YouTube audience, or as I call them, his executioners, and eats random stuff for them to watch.

If this guy ever gets a girlfriend I'm giving up on life, but dear LORD does heh stick to his guns. He breathes heavy while lifting up a 1 1/2 lb. bag of pizza rolls and is one of those people that runs out of breath while eating meals, but he really can eat A LOT OF FOOD. I don't know if he could give that 6-pack having Japanese competitive eater Kobayashi a run for his money, but I for one would like to see that match up.

This guy rules.
7 The Guy Who Dropped the Mustard

[pic - click to view]

One of the saddest (look how sad he looks!) and funniest pictures in internet history, this is a viral image that was made popular on Fark in about 2005.

It's originally a still of a guy named Mike "Nug" Nahrgang, a Canadian comedian and actor who's won various awards for being part of a sketch comedy troupe.

He and another actor from his troupe were having a food f!ght when Nahrang inadvertently covered himself in mustard, someone took a picture and the rest is history.
8 Fat Guy Shooting a Gun

[video - click to view]

This is a fat guy shooting a tiny gun while firing it in the same way that most of us that know what we're doing like to play Time Crisis or House of the Dead. Your argument is invalid.

[pic - click to view]

Internet Fat Guys: List of Famous Fat Man Memes and Online Characters

29 comments for "8 Most Epic Fat Guys in Internet History"

6 years ago '04        #2
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651

[pic - click to view]

This never gets old
 6 years ago '05        #3
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,684 | Props total: 6607 6607

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #4
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6071 6071
jessica alba has sharp knees
 6 years ago '04        #5
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
 P DRILLA said:

[pic - click to view]

Earl the Sweatshirt has this guy pic as his Avy on Twitter.
 02-23-2012, 10:03 PM         #6
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

I never seen this dude but this picture is fuggin classic
 6 years ago '06        #7
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18951 18951

[pic - click to view]

bwahahahaha, I never seen that one either but the sh*t is hilarious...
 02-23-2012, 10:48 PM         #8
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I tried to make a smiley out of it but it's not as funny as the whole picture
 6 years ago '06        #9
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Cambury not on the list?

6 years ago '04        #10
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #11
bslechta 5 heat pts
space
space
$418 | Props total: 1 1
wow crazy
 6 years ago '10        #12
The Pharaoh 4 heat pts
space
space
$747 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Looking like Hurley from LOST. lol

[pic - click to view]

02-24-2012, 12:48 AM         #13
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blacdood said:
Earl the Sweatshirt has this guy pic as his Avy on Twitter.
earl the sweatshirt....
 6 years ago '10        #14
The Pharaoh 4 heat pts
space
space
$747 | Props total: 0 0
 lostkauze said:
Looks like the homie hurley from lost
Did not see this post til after I posted mine.
 6 years ago '07        #15
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 6 years ago '04        #16
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
lol never saw the mustard dude either pretty good list but how did star wars kid not make the cut?
 6 years ago '10        #17
eashawty 
space
space
space
$801 | Props total: 739 739
the pizza roll kid tryna get on biggest loser now
 6 years ago '04        #18
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
fat guy with gun is my fav fat guy
 6 years ago '10        #19
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,843 | Props total: 6013 6013
cannot believe they forgot this guy

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #20
Wtfffff 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 55 55
America fu*k yeah.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy