Jay-Z 'Deeply Disappointed' That Rihanna Is Hooking Up With Chris Brown

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
The Nati don't approve.
 02-24-2012, 10:50 AM         #82
iamMuziSean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FUTURE SAID IT BEST "A bi*ch GONE BE A bi*ch, A HOE GONE BE A HOE. AINT NO WAY AROUND IT"
 6 years ago '08        #83
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 DSOM said:
and jay-z is the only crack dealer in the world

quit hating dude

you're comparing domestic abuse to a person who chooses to smoke crack cocaine and blaming the person who sold it to them

come on dude I know you can come up with better points than this, i usually prop u for your comments but this is blatant hate
i dont see other crack dealers being hypocrites either. anyways, people need to move on. if breezy and riri wanna give sh*t another shot then more power to them. chris made a mistake and paid for it. riri is also a grown a.ss woman. like i said, more power to them!
 6 years ago '11        #84
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,920 | Props total: 1648 1648
Chris and Rihanna do some remixes, and a few days later......Jay introducing a new FEMALE artist to the label lol
 02-24-2012, 11:47 AM         #85
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

this coming from a guy that shot his own brother & sold crack to his moms...
 Bedewe22 said:

[pic - click to view]

we gonna act like jay aint one of the biggest fu*king hypocrites in the rap game?

he'll be recording a song with chris brown in a year
 02-24-2012, 12:15 PM         #86
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
and jay-z is the only crack dealer in the world

quit hating dude

you're comparing domestic abuse to a person who chooses to smoke crack cocaine and blaming the person who sold it to them

come on dude I know you can come up with better points than this, i usually prop u for your comments but this is blatant hate
no i'm saying Jay's holier than thou attitude is disingenuous and contradictory...dudes been degrading women in his rhymes bragging about shootings...selling drugs and promoting gang culture..pimping..etc.. in his music for years...but Chris slapping up Rihanna is apparently just "not in in his character" ?
 02-24-2012, 12:18 PM         #87
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
we gonna act like jay aint one of the biggest fu*king hypocrites in the rap game?

he'll be recording a song with chris brown in a year

there's 3 dudes in the game that are notorious for this sort of behaviour....Busta Diddy & Jay....
 6 years ago '04        #88
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6377 6377
 pbballin said:
Chris and Rihanna do some remixes, and a few days later......Jay introducing a new FEMALE artist to the label lol
she been on rocnation for about 2 years maybe...but it is funny that he brought her out on radio after this
 6 years ago '04        #89
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,656 | Props total: 489 489
i dont' blame J for being pissed, I would be too. But Rihanna needs to be d!cked down daily and Chris was probably the best she had. This may fu*k up both their careers so I hope the s3x is worth it. At least they have the money to go indy.
 02-24-2012, 12:29 PM         #90
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where is the Jay-Z quote? Did I miss it? Or was that all on some "I heard from so and so, who knows someone who is close to Jay" type of sh*t?
 02-24-2012, 01:12 PM         #91
chodestealer187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #92
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 Bedewe22 said:

[pic - click to view]

this exact .gif came to mind when i read this..
 6 years ago '10        #93
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Jay lost.
 6 years ago '04        #94
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 607 607
Meh.

jjbing4 said:
You cant quote him on that because that line is stolen from Bun-B
He's taken quite a bit from Bun and Ridin Dirty. I've caught it in 3-4 other songs.

"That's a little UGK for ya, Port Arthur PA for ya."
 02-24-2012, 01:31 PM         #95
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rhianna don't care what the Camel thinks he's a X criminal and he Shot his own brother
 6 years ago '09        #96
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 DSOM said:
bro u sound ignorant

jay been acknowledged that he was listening to ugk and was a fan, thats what lead to them to hooking up on big pimpin

and to ppl who act like Jay-z is the only rapper in history to re-use someone elses lines

n*gga said he tried to hide it but in the same breath said he bit it word for word
i sound ignorant huh? a lot of people kept reposting the line "once upon a time." me being prolly the biggest ugk supporter on this board, i posted where the line og came from. and in the process actually put anotha brotha on some game cuz he had no idea. but thats ignorant? already.

all you did was reiterate what i just said "the og verse came out in '96, jay's been jammin ugk for a while his self." i guess you didnt like the way i said it tho. but thats ignorant? already.

this thread was never about jay stealin verses. i just seen a bar get reposted over and over so i finally had to let boys know. especially since its not a lot of ugk jammers on here. so to say "people actin like jay is the only rapper to bite" was just irrelevant, cuz nobody said that. but thats ignorant? already

and if you could ever so kindly QUOTE where i said he "tried to hide it and bit it word for word" id appreciate. dont argue, just quote it and make me look stupid. or you could come back and say "oh my bad bruh, i read it wrong. i do apologize to you sir. i too had no idea what i was talking about."

but thats ignorant??? already
 6 years ago '09        #97
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,076 | Props total: 8847 8847
 conscious thug said:
please tell me you didn't actually just type all that nonsense up.
You don't listen to UGK
 6 years ago '04        #98
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 stxbreed said:
i sound ignorant huh? a lot of people kept reposting the line "once upon a time." me being prolly the biggest ugk supporter on this board, i posted where the line og came from. and in the process actually put anotha brotha on some game cuz he had no idea. but thats ignorant? already.

all you did was reiterate what i just said "the og verse came out in '96, jay's been jammin ugk for a while his self." i guess you didnt like the way i said it tho. but thats ignorant? already.

this thread was never about jay stealin verses. i just seen a bar get reposted over and over so i finally had to let boys know. especially since its not a lot of ugk jammers on here. so to say "people actin like jay is the only rapper to bite" was just irrelevant, cuz nobody said that. but thats ignorant? already

and if you could ever so kindly QUOTE where i said he "tried to hide it and bit it word for word" id appreciate. dont argue, just quote it and make me look stupid. or you could come back and say "oh my bad bruh, i read it wrong. i do apologize to you sir. i too had no idea what i was talking about."

but thats ignorant??? already

I fell asleep reading all that

what did u say again?

i didnt get it the first time

u might wanna repeat it again like u felt the need to point out (again) a re-used line in a post about something totally different
 6 years ago '09        #99
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 DSOM said:
I fell asleep reading all that

what did u say again?

i didnt get it the first time

u might wanna repeat it again like u felt the need to point out (again) a re-used line in a post about something totally different
thought so
 6 years ago '04        #100
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 stxbreed said:
thought so
yep u got all the juice in all the jay-z/gunit vs. ugk arguments now

n*ggas is funny, i felt no need to respond to you seriously cause youre reaching for a vic so hard i might as well just let u have it bro.... n*gga is estatic cause he recognized a bun b line

and i'll leave this here

[video - click to view]

Last edited by DSOM; 02-24-2012 at 05:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy